TEN

Baby Bargain

 

 

 

Annyeong! Sorry for the late update. Well. This update is for Corea18, she sent me a message and ask if i can

Update my stories. But due to my exams, I haven't updated right away. It was a little hard for me to make time

To update but I had manage to take a little break to write this chapter. It wasn't much but I hope you like it. 

 

Corea18! I hope you lIke it. Wish this little update would lessen the homesickness. 

 

 

Love, TabiRabbit! 

 

---------------------------

 

 

TEN


Sandara glared at the man who sat across her with wore a smug look in his face as he brought his glass to his lips. Oh. Those lips she still hadn't forgotten. Her hand fisted on her lap. STOP. She didn't like his lips. No. Goddamn it! She should really stop thinking about his lips. Now is not the time. 

 

Seunghyun place his glass on the table and leaned. He smiled. "So? What do think, Miss Park? You need me. I want something from you. It's a win-win situation. Besides, you could've considered yourself lucky. I don't usually give my one of a kind DNA away. But for you. I'll give an exemption." His smile widens with a wicked glint in his eyes. Sandara had a hard time not to do some damage in his handsome face. His face is so near that she could clearly see his beautiful features that made her catch a breathe. Why does he had to be this handsome? Sandara groaned. 

 

"You... You! You pig! How dare you! You think this is kind of game? No thank you! Keep your DNA with yourself!" Sandara stood and glared at him. Seunghyun's smile fell and he stood and went beside her, catching her elbow before she could walk away. Again. She love to do it, from time to time. Seunghyun noted. 

 

He sighed. "Okay. Okay.. Listen. I'm sorry. But I'm serious about the offering my DNA thing." He loosen his hold on her and scrub his face with his hand and took a step back. 

 

Sandara stared at him and calm down. "Why?" 

 

He looked at her and shrug those wide shoulders. "I don't know." He laugh. Starching the back of his head, turning his back at her. "You." He whispered. 

 

Sandara frowned. "Me? What did I do? What do I have to do with this?" She spat angrily at him hands clenching. Seunghyun looked through his shoulders and smiled. 

 

"You don't really know how you affect men. Do you, Sandara?" His emotion masked but the dangerous glint in his eyes made Sandara flinch. Too dark that she had to look away, she was confused. She didn't know what that look meant. Anger? Hunger? Her body shudder at an unknown reason. Geezzz. It's getting cold o here. She convince herself. 

 

Sandara shook her head. "I don't know what you mean. I-I.. I don't have that..." 

 

Seunghyun grab her wrist and twist her around, landing her small body in his big and hard one. Sandara grasp. She looked up to his face but he wasn't looking at her, he was looking through her shoulder. The muscle in his jaw ticking, his hand on her hips she just noticed tightens. For a second Sandara forgotten everything around them. There, it was just her and him. Chest to chest. Well, not literally. His broads chest was at her face, the man was basically tall. Not that she complains. Having in his arms felt fine. Protected in some ways that Sandara wanted to stay there. She breathe his manly scent. He smells an aftershave, clean soap, spicy and had his unique smell. All men. Sandara like it.  She sighs.

 

He looked down at her, watching her. "You don't because you don't pay attention to it. Look around us, half of the men around here was looking at you since we arrived here. That's how you affect us, affect me.." Seunghyun didn't wait, asking for permission. He attacked her lips. Sandara grasp and he took the opportunity to deepens the kiss. She kissed him back after a few second of hesitation. She sighed and melted from his kiss. 

 

Seunghyun broke the contact, leaving her a little disappointed. "Let's go." He step back.

 

"Oh.." 

 

Seunghyun turned his back at her and took his wallet and pulled out some cash. Leaving their table and out of the bar, taking her hand with his. Sandara was confused. One time. As she understands. He want her, he kissed her but after he broke the kiss. He become cold and distant. She couldn't stop the disappointment in her, making her chest hurt. A little. 

 

When they were inside, out expose to the cool night air. Seunghyun distance himself a little, running his fingers through his hair. His back on her. Sensing her disappointment. Seunghyun went beside her, lifting her chin with his fingers. Looking straight to her eyes. 

 

He close his eyes and pressed his forehead to hers. "Sorry.." He whispered. "I didn't mean to." He said and opened his eyes and pulled back. Running his fingers through his hair. He step back and turn his back at her again. But when he looked back again. This time. He was smiling. 

 

"We had to leave..." 

 

Sandara wondered if she could ever feel so down like she felt right now. Seunghyun is man who always like to throw some mix signals. Once he was hot then the second he was cold. "Okay..." Her shoulders drop and started to walk towards the parking lot. 

 

Seunghyun cursed and caught her elbows, pulling her towards his chest. Her back to his front. "Don't." He wrap his arms around her waist. Sandara didn't argue, she was tired and she wanted to go home. Maybe sleep and nurse her disappointed heart. 

 

"Don't do it, beautiful. I didn't mean... We had to leave from that bar because if we stay there for a minute of two. I'm going to break every guy's nose who look at your way." He said softly. 

 

He turned her to face him. He smiled. He pushed the hair from her face and caressed her face. "I didn't mean to disappoint you." 

 

Sandara frowned. "No I'm not." She looked away. Forcing her to look at him again. The smile in his face made Sandara want to kick him. "Yes you are. You have a expressive face, beautiful. I can read you like an open book. When your happy or sad, I can easily see them in your face. Like right now. You're disappointed I broke the kiss and drag your out here." His face softens and kiss her forehead, pulling her to his chest. 

 

"I'm sorry I kissed you. I had to do it. I stake my claim on you. Let them know you're mine." That's what it took him as a signal before he kissed her lips.