Baby Bargain

PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END!

 
 
 
 
Annyeong Yeorubun! 
 
 
I know it's been a while since I made an update and PROMISED to update my fics.
YES I PLANNED IT, SINCE WEEKS AGO ACTUALLY. 
 
 
But due to my BEING BUSY WITH SCHOOL STUFF and LIFE. I wasn't able to write an update. And last week, I finally had time to write. MY BRAIN started to imagine, words starting to formulate to my mind. You know it's when you finally had the idea on how to run the story, visualizing the events and all. 
 
 
BUT THERES ALWAYS ONE PARTICULAR REASON, EVENTS AND ALL TO RUIN THAT MOOD, EH? 
 
 
Maybe you could blame that reason why suddenly I felt like writing and updating my fics is too much. I lost my interest. Like eating the same food for a year that you've got sick of the taste on your tongue! You get what I mean right?
 
 
I don't know if I'm getting crazy. I had these HUNDREDS OF IDEAS, PLOTS for NEW STORIES, CONCEPTS and everything but you can't do anything about it. Because why? Why would I write any damn stories when NO ONE! NO ONE EVEN APPRECIATE THEM?
 
 
THE TIME AND EFFORTS I GAVE TO UPDATE. Even though I wasn't able to UPDATE regularly.  
 
 
But as what I've always said. IM A BUSY PERSON! Aside from this, writing had been my stress reliever, my way of expressing myself, I HAVE A LIFE TOO. I HAVE SCHOOL THAT I REALLY REALLY HAVE TO COMMIT MORE TIME. I NEED TO CATCH UP MORE DUE TO THE INTERNSHIP. 
 
 
IM A MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST STUDENT. I HAVE TO STUDY DOZENS OF BOOKS, AS THICK AS MY WRISTS PAGES. I barely have time for myself. I've always had headache. But when I had my free time, I did update even if 1 chapter right? Right? Because I don't want YOU TO THINK IM ABANDONING MY STORIES. 
 
 
WRITING HAD BEEN A BIG PART OF ME. MY STORIES, FICS are my BABIES! 
 
 
Anyways, I don't want you guys to think, I'm being proud or bragging and all but I just want some respect, understanding and a LITTLE PATIENCE. That's all I'm asking. I hope you'd really give me that. Im already have some health complications due to how busy I am. Im having Ulcer due to eating meals late, I have a weak immune system and I'm always having this headache. I had this one time, I went to my doctor and ask about the stomach pain I'm experiencing and was given a prescription and ask to return after 2 weeks but I wasn't able to comeback, until now because of school. 
 
 
That's all I'm asking, to understand and patience. 
 
 
Though, writing this now. I don't really know the reason why I had to. Maybe I got tired of explaining myself? I wonder why do I have to explain sometimes. 
 
 
At first, I was really, really having fun writing here in AFF. I met new FRIENDS, I had a few that I really TALKED TO. But recently. It's all just me. I don't know why they didn't talk to me, maybe they're just busy and you know life. I'm fine with that. It's just that, like what I've read from ANOTHER WRITER, sometimes it felt like giving up, you know. Cause recently there are few, very few of us here now. I feel a little sad about it. 
 
 
ANYWAYS, NEVERMIND. DONT MIND ME. It's just I really really have to get this off my chest. 
 
 
But.
 
ALWAYS, REMEMER THIS. 
 
 
I. WOULD. NEVER. ABANDON. MY. STORIES. got it? 
 
 
 
 
 
One more thing, I KNOW YOU/WE CAN DOWNLOAD EVERY CHAPTER NOW RIGHT? YOU CAN SAVE IT TO YOUR PHONE OR COMPUTER?
 
 
PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. I DONT KNOW IF IM RIGHT, I THINK I HAVE ONE, WHO COPYS MY STORY AND SAVE IT TO HER PHONE ONCE. IF ONE DAY, I WILL DELETE AND LEAVE THIS SITE. IF I READ OR HEARD ABOUT SOMEONE RE UPLOADING OR EVEN CLAIMING MY STORIES, I WILL CURSE YOU. AS IVE SAID. THESE STORIES ARE MY BABIES. I WROTE AND PUT ALL MY EFFORTS TO FINISH AND MAKE THEM AND YOULL JUST POST LIKE THAT, WITH OR WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.
 
 
I WILL FIND A WITCH AND CAST A CURSE TO YOU. 
 
 
P.S. I believe in witches. 
 
 
 
( PLEASE WAIT FOR MY NEW STORIES, COMING IN THE NEAR FUTURE. You already had the hint. *Witches* and other Supernatural Beings*) 
 
 
 
THANK YOU!