ONTAENG--- 1 1.2

Hello Baby! (NEW GROUP COED YELLOW, WITH SNSD, T-ARA AND SHINEE COUPLES)
Onew looked at Taeyeon. He was not so exited. He had only taken care of Yoogeun, and he was four. Taeyeon looked calm. Onew needed to calm down. These girls were different. He could talk to them, and it would be easy to understand them. First, was the test. The couple came inside the hotel room. It was the biggest room that they had, and it was the same size as his dorm. A woman was waiting inside.•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Onew and Taeyeon sat on the floor. "First question" she said. "Since the children you are taking care of moved away from their family two weeks ago, they will miss their home. It this happens, what should you do?" Taeyeon jumped but Onew pulled her down. They talked, and then Taeyeon said, "Try to make them think of something else and forget home!" The woman nodded, and she clapped her hand once. "Question two. If a child is not listening, what do you do?" Onew answered. " If they will not listen, then leave them" The lady made am x with her hands. "Now, we are going to pretend that Onew is the child and taeyeon is the parent. Taeyeon is asking Onew to do study English. Onew says no. How will Taeyeon react?" Taeyeon answered. " Take something away that he likes and tell him he must study, or it will belong to me" The woman clapped. "Here is a paper with what you need to know. After you read it, give the children will be here" Onew and Taeyeon bowed. "Thank you" She left.