MINYUL-- 1.2

Hello Baby! (NEW GROUP COED YELLOW, WITH SNSD, T-ARA AND SHINEE COUPLES)
Yuri squealed and she hugged Kyuri's arm. "We are raising children! We are raising children!" Tiffany laughed. "I hope this time I don't get Mavin!" Yuri giggled a little. "Wae?" she asked. "You liked Kyungsan in the end!" Before Kyuri could say anything the woman who tested them came in the room. "Kwon Yuri?" she asked. Yuri stepped forward. "I'm Yuri" she said. The woman smiled, but then she stopped. "We have a problem" she told Yuri. "What is it?" she asked. The woman sighed. "The problem is your children. They were taken by the ontaeng couple. The couple did not get their own children so they took yours.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yuri screamed. "Taeyeon took my children?" she asked. The woman nodded. You need to find them. "They are here in the hotel. Hwaiting!" She turned around. "I need Tiffany to come with me. You have a job in Hello Baby." She smiled at Tiffany. Kyuri went to find Jonghyun and Yuri was alone crying. Minho came and hugged her. "We will find them" he said. "Just come with me. I saw the PD go to Ontaeng's room. We will find them" Yuri tried to breath.