Eight

P.S. I Spook You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will be a short one, but I'll make it up to you guys. :c

Enjoy. ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They were sitting in his room waiting for Jongin. Baekhyun was perched on the bed, and Kris on the armchair at the corner. He could tell that Kris hated being in the house, even more so in this room. The older kept looking at a spot on the floor. He was pretty sure that's the last place Kris had seen Jongin, but Baekhyun didn't want to even think about that.

At midnight, Jongin appeared as usual. He gave him a warm smile. "Hey, Baek," he said, reaching out to brush his cheek in what had become an achingly familiar gesture. He froze when he heard the shocked intake of breath that came from the corner. Jongin turned slowly, his eyes widening. He wavered for a second, before becoming solid again.

"Kris?" The man was old and wrinkly, but there was no mistaking that handsome face. Jongin's mouth dropped wide open. Kris, on the other hand, looked like he was having a hard time breathing. He opened and closed his mouth a few times before he finally spoke.

"Oh, Jongin. I'm so sorry." He had tears running down his cheeks.

"Why did you do it, Kris? Why did you say those things?" Jongin was crying too. Kris reached out towards him, but Jongin flinched away.

"God, babe, I don't know." Baekhyun cringed at the endearment, instantly hating it. He wanted to tell Kris that Jongin was his now, but he knew that would sound insane and uncalled for. "I-I panicked. I was so insecure, and I didn't want the guys to think less of me, so I just put the blame on you and took off. I had no idea they would do what they did." Jongin shook his head, clenching his fists and gritting his teeth.

"You had to know, Kris. That's the way things were back then. They weren't just going to leave it alone." Kris looked down at the floor, shame filling his face. He was crying openly now, reliving the guilt and horror of that night.

"Believe it or not, I was coming back to apologize, and finally tell the truth. I wanted to tell you and everyone else that I loved you. When I got to the room and saw Luhan on top of you, I started screaming at the top of my lungs and tried to pull him off of you, but it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter