Six

P.S. I Spook You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun felt Jongin's hands move lower, testing the muscles in his abdomen. He giggled a little as the sparkly feeling engulfed his stomach. A second later, he forgot that he had been laughing. He forgot about everything.

Jongin let out a soft sigh as he used wrapped both hands to Baekhyun’s already hard shaft. He lifted his hips into the feeling, part of him wanting to feel the pressure of a real touch, but still so amazed at the chills that he barely missed it. His hips started moving, and he groaned out loud. Jongin leaned over and kissed the tip of his shaft softly.

Oh my god. This has to be the most moment of my life.

Jongin stuck out his tongue and him from the base, all the way up around the head. Baekhyun thrashed against the bed, out Jongin’s name breathlessly.

It only took a minute or two for him to lose it and succumb to the pleasure. Between the wonder at his first time experience, and the glory of the feelings Jongin was causing, Baekhyun couldn't hold back the waves of pleasure that were crashing through his body, taking control of everything. He pressed a pillow against his face when he reached his , stifling the scream that threatened to slip out from his lips.

He fell back against the mattress, his body sweaty and his heart pounding. He just had the most explosive of his life, and no one had actually really touched him. It was amazing.

He lay there silently for a while, letting his breathing calm down. Jongin continued to trail his fingers over his body in a relaxing manner. The gentle touch was almost as amazing as what had just happened between them. When he was finally calm, he sat up and reached over to his bedside drawer, opening it and grabbing a pair of boxers.

Jongin looked slightly disappointed when he covered up, but grinned when they locked eyes with each other. Baekhyun didn't even know what to say, nor how to begin.

"That was—"

"Nice," Jongin finished. "It feels good for me too, you know. Not like how touching you physically would really feel, or having you touch me, but it's still really good." He sighed, and Baekhyun swore he could literally see him picturing the two of them actually touching each other.

God, I want that too.

"Jongin?" The said male reached out and brushed his fingers across Baekhyun’s s, making the smaller male shudder.

"Yeah?"

"I really don't want to, but we probably need to talk about the newspaper articles," he said with a grimace.

"I know. It was nice to pretend for a while that we didn't have to, though." Baekhyun nodded in agreement, and then waited for Jongin to say something. When he didn't, he prompted him.

"What happened that night? We can't do anything about it until you tell me."

Jongin took a deep breath and began.

"We’d been back at school a little over a month. I was so happy, living with Kris, being a part of the fraternity. Everything seemed perfect. I didn't mind keeping Kris and I a secret as long as I had him. We were vigilant, making sure that no one ever saw any touches, any looks." He turned around to face the walls. "We slept together for the first time in this room. We never had the opportunity before, because there had always been other people around."

Baekhyun tried to control his jealousy. He hated Kris for having Jongin first.

"I thought Kris loved me as much as I loved him. That he would do anything for me, put his life on the line for me. Because, you know, I would have done it for him." Jongin's fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter