Two

P.S. I Spook You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun..."

Baekhyun opened his eyes and automatically looked at his clock. Midnight. Again. He groaned.

You have got to be ing kidding me.

"Leave me alone," he muttered. He admits he kind of feels like an idiot, but he needed sleep. He didn't feel like dealing with whisper boy again tonight.

"Baekhyun, I need your help."

What, is he deaf or something?

He sat up in bed, this time feeling more angry than scared. His eyes slowly began to adjust in the dark. That's when he saw him.

He nearly jumped out of his skin. There was a guy sitting calmly in the small chair that Baekhyun had managed to squish into the corner of the room. The other was watching him silently, as if waiting for him to wake up so he could talk to him.

The funny thing was, as soon as he saw him, he immediately knew that the other was a ghost.

It wasn't an intellectual deduction or something. He didn't sit there and analyze his faint edges and pale skin. He just knew it. Somewhere inside of him could tell that this boy was dead. Even stranger than that, after he realized that he wasn’t alive, and is technically the first ghost he had ever seen, he also realized that he wasn't afraid of him.

"Who are you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Kim Jongin," he answered simply, as if Baekhyun should have already known that.

"There's no one named Jongin living in this house." He’s not even sure why he said it. It sounded stupid even to his own ears.

"I live in this house. This is my room. It’s been... uh, what year is it now?" he asked, looking slightly confused.

Baekhyun blinked. "It's 2014."

"Then I guess it's been fifty years."

So if it had always been him in this room... "What did you do to Sehun?" Baekhyun asked. He wanted to be prepared in case the ghost tried it on him too. Jongin looked sheepish as he scratched his head.

"I didn't like his girlfriend's perfume. They couldn't see me, not like you can. I just played a few games."

"They couldn't see you? At all?"

He was totally curious now, and not afraid at all. He was starting to notice things about the ghost, like his neatly pressed khakis, his snug V-neck sweater that definitely complimented his body, his black hair ruffling messily along his forehead, giving him that typical jock look.

, I’m checking out a ghost.

"In all my years in this room, watching, learning, seeing the lives of so many guys, you are the first one who has ever heard me. Believe me, I've tried. I don't know what it is. I decided tonight that I would try to let you see me. Obviously, that worked too."

"Why me?"  Baekhyun was confused.

"I told you, I don't know. Maybe because it’s been exactly fifty years. Wait, what day is it today?"

"October first."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter