Four

P.S. I Spook You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days passed by before Baekhyun saw him again. He was starting to wonder if Jongin was gone for good. The thought was a little depressing, somehow. He was up late studying for a chemistry test when the ghost appeared, coming from the general area of his closet.

Baekhyun jumped a little, startled because he hadn't expected him.

"Baekhyun?" His tone was hesitant. Cautious. Baekhyun gave him a warm smile.

"Hey, Jongin. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm really sorry about the other night. It was just a shock to hear that name again. When you said it, so many memories came flooding back. It was just too much effort to try to stay here."

"Who was he?" Jongin's face looked pained.

"You were right. Kris was my boyfriend."

"Tell me about him." Baekhyun could see how hard this was for the other male. He was wringing his hands together. He wished he could just reach over and comfort him.

"Kris and I became friends during freshman year, when we were both rushing Sigma Ep. His family was really rich, and I think they had originally been logging barons or something. Anyway, all the houses on campus wanted him. I was just this quiet guy on his floor in the dorms. He kind of dragged me along and convinced me to join with him." Baekhyun listened and waited quietly, not wanting to interrupt.

"It didn't take me long to figure out that Kris was like me. They were little things at first. Light touches, shy looks, etc. Then one night, we were sitting in the dorms talking about some party we had been to the week before at the house. He just leaned over and kissed me. I was stunned but really happy. I figured that because of his family, though, he would never do anything about the attraction between us."

A little surge of jealousy hit Baekhyun again right in the gut. He wanted to know what it was like to kiss a guy that he liked.

He wanted to know what it was like to kiss Jongin.

"Anyway, after that we were basically a couple. We made a pact not to tell anyone, because of his family, because of the way things were. I would have never broken my word." Jongin's face clouded.

At those words, Baekhyun started to get a general idea on how it had probably played out. His stomach churned uncomfortably.

"Jongin, what happened between you and Kris? How did it end?"

"You know, I have no idea. I do remember us asking to be roommates here at the house. None of the guys thought anything of it because,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter