Yes!

FANGIRLFRIEND

A/N: I will be switching POVs within chapters because I’d like to write more convos among WINNER members! xD

For ktoppa who dropped the first comment here, thanks for your advice. I swear I tried hard to keep it pure Eli POV but I can’t help myself ottoke T_T Forgive me please. I promise I’ll keep the Eli POVs loooonger :)

Enjoy the update! x

***

 

[Eli POV]

“Uh... Eli…Will you... Will you go out on a date with me?”

My jaw dropped on the floor.

Is he serious?

Is he joking?

Am I dreaming?

I know that I had my mouth wide open in utter astonishment and I tried to tell my mind to close it but my brain just wasn’t functioning at the moment.

Close your mouth! I told myself.

“Eli?” He shook me slightly. I must look like a joke to him now. I mean, I am standing in front of him, stiff as a board and I had both my eyes and mouth open wide in shock.

“Eli!” he said again. Thankfully, everything that is happening at the moment abruptly sank in and my scumbag brain started working again.

“Did you just… ask me out?” I asked, confused. He can’t be serious.

He nodded. He’s serious.

“I… I…” Say yes!

He suddenly looked uncomfortable. He let out a sigh and said, “It’s fine if you don’t want to but I… I really just want you to know that I think…” he looked me straight in the eye when he said, “I like you.”

He continued, “And I don’t want to pressure you into anything, I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable around me since, I think, we’re sort of friends… aren’t we? Anyway, it’s okay if you say no because based on your reaction, I don’t really think you’d want to. But I just really wanted you to know that I like you and have always had my eyes on you ever since I saw you in the audience during WIN finale right before they announced that we won,” he let out the breath he has been holding.

My eyes grew wider. He remembers that? Wow.

And whoah, he just said a lot of things. And some of it doesn’t make sense at all. He is Lee Seung Hoon. Is there even a girl in this planet who would say no to that offer? No girl is stupid enough to reject this offer. Most girls would jump at the opportunity. I am one of those girls.

Say yes! Now!

“Yes!” I half-yelled. God, I was nervous.

He raised his eyebrows. “Yes?”

“Yes, I’ll go out on a date with you,” I finally say.

The frown was instantly replaced by a huge grin and his eyes sparkled at my answer.

Wow. How could any of this be true? Should I slap myself? Should I slap him? HAHAHAHA. I think I’m going crazy.   

“Really?” he asked, as if he really couldn’t believe it. I nodded. “Really.”

He suddenly took my hand in his, taking me by surprise and he… he… kissed it.

Did he just…

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL IN THIS PLANET I AM GOING TO DIE AND I AM GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW

“Thank you,” he whispered after he kissed my hand and slowly lowering it back to my side, his eyes never leaving mine.

I’m hyperventilating. Can’t he see what he’s doing to me? 

“Hoonie and Eli sitting on a tree… K I S S I N G !!”

We both snapped our heads up and saw the other members grinning like maniacs.

“WHAT THE HELL??!” Seunghoon tried to sound angry but really, he just sounded guilty and uncomfortable, his cheeks were flaming red! And so were mine.

So embarrassing!

“I knew you were lying!” Minho shouted, laughing hard.

“Shut up! Minho! Don’t attract attention!” Seunghoon hushed him.

“So, have you bought your sister a present yet?” Taehyun asked then he laughed, tears were starting to form in his eyes.

What was so funny about that?

“Shut up!” Seunghoon yelled at him.

“I hope it’s something nice and you’ve done a good job at choosing the present since she’s picky and all.” It was Seungyoon who said that.

They all then laughed loudly again, except for Seunghoon, who has turned even redder than before.

Is this some kind of inside joke? I don’t get it.

“Okay guys, let’s give him a break and stop,” that was Jinwoo and at that sentence, Seunghoon audibly sighed.

“Have you had your fun? Now can you leave?” Seunghoon told the members.

They all just laughed and after the laughter subsided, they turned to me and waved and told me to “see you soon.” I just bowed and said “sure.”

“Peace and quiet, finally,” I looked at Seunghoon who has finally relaxed. He was so cute when he blushed. I must have looked awful looking as red as a tomato blushing. Oh well.

“Soooo…” he said, smiling down at me. “Shall I text you later?”

“You don’t have my number.” I bite my tongue. Aigoo. Wasn’t that a bit forward of me?

“I was about to get to that,” he said, chuckling.

I told him my number and he saved it on his phone.

“I will text you later, okay? Right now, I have to go practice.”

“I don’t have your number.” That was a bit forward too. Aigoo.

He laughed. “No worries. I won’t ever forget to text you.”

Just then, a plump looking ahjussi appeared a few feet away from us and called out.

“We need to go. Sajangnim is back from vacation and he wants to watch you practice. Now,” he said, putting emphasis on the last word. Seunghoon nodded and answered, “One sec!”

“I better go. See you soon, Eli,” he said and planted a quick kiss on my cheek.

What in the world….

I was left there, dazed. I raised my hand to my cheek, to where his lips had just been mere seconds ago.

Wasn’t he being too bold? Skinship before we even had our first date? What… What?

HAHAHAHAHA! Why should I complain???! I might even do multiple backflips right here right now to celebrate because holy hell Lee Seung Hoon just freaking kissed me!

I would have preferred on the lips though….

Oh God what I’m thinking… I shook my head at my wayward thoughts.

But I seriously could not believe what just happened. Who would have thought? Lee Seung Hoon, my ultimate bias, has asked me out! And he kissed me! How did I get so lucky? I can now die. Oh wait, erase! I can’t yet. We have to go on that date first. Then I can happily die after. Hahahahaha! My mental blabber was interrupted by a phone call. I dug my phone through all the junk inside my bag and finally found it.

“Hello?”

“Hi!” an enthusiastic voice answered from the other end. I knew exactly who that voice belonged to.

“Seunghoon oppa?”

“The one and only!”

I can’t help but smile. I start walking the path home while talking to him.

Should I ask him about the kiss?

I shouldn’t. It probably didn’t mean much to him. He’s probably used to doing that with all his previous girlfriends…

“I thought you were busy,” I said just to get my mind off of unwanted thoughts.

“I am. We’re on our way back to the building so I have time to talk to you while we’re still in the van.”

“Who’s that? Is that Eli?” I was pretty sure that was Minho. “Back off!” Seunghoon said sternly. I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing. Is he being jealous?

“We’re here.” I think that was the plump ahjussi’s voice.

“Oh. I have to go,” the sadness in his voice was evident.

“It’s okay. You can call me back when you’re free,” I said, hopeful.

“Of course! I will call you soon! Good night, my Eli!”

I stopped in my tracks. What?! I was about to answer back when the line went dead.

MY?! I couldn’t help myself anymore, I kneeled right there, at the sidewalk, where people were going to and fro their destinations I didn’t care to ask about because I was too busy trying to figure out where my sanity had gone to. I started laughing uncontrollably, the girl who walked past me just looked at me like I was some mental patient. I don’t know. Maybe I am. I feel like I’ve gone insane. I feel like I’m stuck in a dream because this is too good to be true. Maybe I am dreaming. And if I am, I hope nobody would ever wake me up.

***

 

[Seung Hoon POV]

“LEE SEUNG HOON HYUNG!” Seungyoon yelled at me.

I gasped, taken aback by his sudden outburst. “What is it?”

“Stop whistling while tapping your foot!” he complained, rubbing his temples.

 “Was I doing that?” I didn’t even realize. He rolled his eyes. “Yes, and very distractingly loud at that.” I smiled and apologized.

“Is that what you do when you’re in love? Whistle happy tunes and tap your foot?”

Of course, minho would have something to say. I cover his face with my hand, silencing his loud mouth and pushed him.

“I am not in love,” Or am I?

“Yeah right,” he mockingly replied.

“Are you really trying to pick a fight with me?” I told him, annoyed.

He laughed at the angry expression on my face. “You know hyung, you’ve never been mad at me before. You only begun to get annoyed at all my jokes when it started being about Eli.” He twinkled his eyes at me. I made a face.

“Why are you even annoying me? Can’t you leave me and her alone?”

“Oh, I plan to.”

I narrowed my eyes. “I thought you liked her.”

“I lied! Ha-ha!”

“Not funny.”

“I only did it so that you’d finally make a move. You’re such a slowpoke hyung. If I hadn’t stepped in, would you have even tried anything to get her back?”

That made me think. I don’t think I would have.

He regarded my silence as an affirmation and said, “I rest my case.”

“You’re welcome,” he added.

“I wasn’t thanking you.” I said.

“Well, you should.”

I sighed. Fine. “Okay fine, thank you Minho,” I uttered half-heartedly.

“Doesn’t sound very sincere but I’ll take it,” and he flashed me a genuine smile.

Just then, my phone beeped and I withdrew it from my pocket.

I beamed at the caller ID.

“Eli?” Minho guessed. “Yeah.”

“Well, go on, loverboy. Read it.” he teased. I rolled my eyes. I swear the number of times I have rolled my eyes at his comments is astounding.

The message read:

Seunghoonie Oppa… Hi! ^_^v Eli here! In case you forgot my name. Kkk. How are you? Have you been well? How is practicing doing? I hope you don’t forget to eat well and have a good rest! ^_^

The smile that was already on my face grew wider while reading her message. She’s such a sweetheart. I didn’t get to text her or call her soon like I promised yesterday because practice has been intense and when I came home, I quickly went inside my room to sleep. I remembered how I promise to call her so I took my phone but before I could dial her number, my eyes closed by its own accord and I was sound asleep.

I texted her back instantly.

Eli! Eli! My Eli! I’m doing good! Exhausted but happy. You know why? Because you texted me! ^_^v I’ve not been eating much lately though. I forget sometimes because of all the practice and after practice when I finally get the chance to eat, I end up sleeping. T_T But practice is going very well so that’s a good thing and we’re almost ready for the next comeback. Cheer for us, okay? I’ll look forward to seeing you in live shows. :)

P.S. Do you really think I would forget your name? Not a chance.  

I was still grinning after sending the text message.

“Ugh. Couples,” Minho blurted out, making a face.

“We’re not a couple…. yet.”

“Huh… You’re confident. That’s good.”

“I’m not confident. I don’t even know if she likes me as much as I like her. But I am determined to do everything in my power to make her mine.”

Minho nodded in approval. “That’s our baby lion! Fighting!”

“You weirdo. Last time, you were practically playing tug-of-war with me.”

“I told you why I did that,” he waved my comment off. “It was for your own good.”

“Oh and by the way, when is the first date?” Minho asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Tomorrow.”

“You have to get her flowers though. She’d love that.”

“I was going to buy her chocolates.” He wacked me in the head.

“What was that for?!”

“Do you really think girls want to receive chocolates? Chocolates make them fat.”

“And this is coming from you who virtually worships everything edible? Especially chocolate.”

“I’m a guy. Girls are weight conscious. Trust me, I know this stuff.”

I stare at him for a full minute before deciding. “Fine, I’ll get her flowers.”

He smiled and got on his feet. He’s probably going to the cafeteria now to eat since it was noon. I followed suit. Janghee hyung, YG’s guard, stood outside the door of the practice room holding a lunchbox.

“From your wife?” I asked him, grinning.

“No. It’s for you actually.” Now it was his turn to grin. Minho looked at me questioningly and I shrugged. “Some pretty girl left it about ten minutes ago and asked me to tell you, ‘Eat well! Practice well! Fighting!’ Is she your girlfriend because son, you’ve got some good taste.”

I took the lunchbox from him and thanked him.

“She’s not my girlfriend but maybe someday she will be.”

***

A/N: I didn’t proof read this so there maybe a lot of mistakes. Hahahaha. Sorry okay sorry. But I hope you liked it! <3