A Fangirl is Born

FANGIRLFRIEND

Two months passed since WIN finale and within those two months, I morphed into a completely different person. I was now a fangirl through and through, spending most of my free time surfing the internet waiting for news about WINNER’s activities. My sister even calls me a hermit now because I stay inside my room 22 out of the 24 hours in a day. I had my laptop here. There was a tv here. And those are all I need to be closer to Lee Seung Hoon oppa, the one and only love of my life.

YG just announced that they were going to be airing a show titled WINNER TV – it would let fans have the chance to see what the boys have been doing for the past months and how they have prepared for their impending debut which unfortunately hasn’t happened yet. It was frustrating because it was originally announced that they would debut right after WIN finale. Turns out, they needed more preparation. The only thing that was keeping my fangirl life going at the moment was reruns of WIN. I have literally watched each episode a hundred times and because I was oh so in love with that perfect Lee Seung Hoon, I have watched every single video that there is of him – from his own videos before kpop star until the most recent ones.

Being a fangirl was like being in a different world entirely. There are even words that nonfangirls wouldn’t even understand such as bias, bias wrecker and OTP to name a few. I also bought posters of WINNER and a standee of Lee Seung Hoon which my parents and my sister have been avoiding. They think it was stupid to buy them. But nothing could stop me. This was my savings I was using after all so they can’t really tell me what to do with it. I’ve also bought the WIN finale album and my room is now filled with things WINNER related. My parents rarely come inside my room anymore because they think it’s silly for me to practically worship five boys who were, like us, only human. I didn’t listen to them, fangirling made me happy.

I was on tumblr and twitter again today… well, I’m on both sides every single day, to be honest. On twitter, I spazz about WINNER like my life depended on it. On tumblr, I made edits and gifs of WINNER and because of what I do for WINNER, I have found many friends over the internet and they were mostly international fans and because of that, my english has improved, my parents should be proud of this fangirl daughter. All parents should be proud of their passoniate fangirl daughters.

I was just finishing up my new Seunghoon gif when someone was suddenly banging at my locked door. And not very kindly, I might add.

Was the world ending or something?! What the hell is the commotion? I thought as I got on my feet and moved to open my door.

“What?!” I demanded when I’ve finally opened the door. It was my sister. She glowered at me. I glowered back.

The hell is her problem?

"Eli! Let's go!" she hissed. "We. Are. Late." she enunciated every word.

“Go? Where are we even going? It’s 7am, unnie!” I complained.

“Wedding,” she said through clenched teeth.

Oh. That.

We were going to her bestfriend’s wedding, the best friend she has been in one sided love with ever since time immemorial. I would shout and tell her to gtfo but she was still my sister and she wasn’t usually this awful. She’s just hurt and heartbroken. I sighed mouthed okay before turning around. I shut down my laptop and my wallpaper of a winking seunghoon flashed before the screen went black.

"Stop wasting your time on them," my sister simply said. I narrow my eyes at her. "Don't even go there, unnie."

"You are wasting your time. They don't even know you-"

"Yet," I finished for her, grinning.

"Stop being so delusional, little sister. Chances of you meeting them in person is slim to none and chances of you becoming the girlfriend of Sangbon-"

"Seung Hoon!" I yell, annoyed. She waved her finger, not caring about the mistake. "Chances are zero. Negative, even. So stop wasting your time."

If only you knew, my sister. I grin. They didn’t really believe my Seung Hoon story. Of course, if someone else had told me, I wouldn’t have believed them, too. It didn’t even convince them that I was singing back up for Team A at the WIN finale. They just ignore me every time I tell the story. It was frustrating!

I glared at my sister. "You are no longer invited to our wedding which will happen in the future shortly after we meet and fall in love!" I then stormed out of the room. I waited for her to get the hell out of there before I get ready for her bestfriend’s wedding. I shook my head. To think, I was sad for her. Sometimes, I really just hate my sister. Of course, most of the times, I love her. I just really hate her at the moment.

Snide comments about my future relationship with Seung Hoon is just taboo, why can’t she understand that? Ugh.

***

 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I just needed everyone to know that Eli is now a full-fledged fangirl. She is now one of us. *laughs* There is no need to expound further since I know that you all know what new and old fangirls do with their daily lives. ;)

In the next chapter, we are going to fast forward 3 years later. It will be a short chapter but I promise that the one after will be longer. :)