Time Flies

FANGIRLFRIEND

Three years later…

Time surely flies fast. I was almost a senior in college now. Wasn’t it just yesterday that my parents had gone with me here to register as a freshman? I’m almost a senior in Tagoon University. Yes, my parents gave me freedom to actually live on my own outside of Busan. Well, not exactly on my own because I share the apartment with Min Ah, which by the way is totally awesome, I couldn’t have picked a better roommate and a better friend. Now I can count the number of few months left to graduation. Of course, there would be a lot more torture I have to endure before that happens but well, I think I can do it. I have survived three years, why can’t I survive the last one?

I was currently having my summer vacation and there are only two more weeks left. I told my parents I had to spend most of my vacation time it in Seoul because apparently to my teachers, vacation meant more homework so I have been confined inside my room for the past four weeks doing all those homework plus doing some advance studying which I know I will need with my course. I major in Accountancy and sometimes I want to bang my head in the wall for singlehandedly picking what might just be the most stressful major in all of history. I manage, though. By some sort of miracle, I managed to survive throughout junior year unscathed. Now that there’s only two weeks left of vacation and I have finished everything school related, I can finally start my summer. I told my mother I was going home tomorrow and will be home for the entire week. When she asked why not stay longer, I told her I had to prepare for school early. I lied. I had other things planned for my last week of summer vacation. I am going to WINNER’s anniversary concert! I’ve been a fan for 3 years and yet the only time I really saw them in person was at WIN finale. I lived in Seoul now but I never get to have the free time to go see them live. I at being a fangirl. But I still follow their activities via internet and every time they are nominated for something which happens very often, I vote online and on mobile like the world was going to end if I didn’t vote repeatedly every single day until the voting period closes. I also buy the albums and have posters plastered all over my room as well as my precious Lee Seung Hoon standee I’ve placed near my bedside so he is the last person I see when I go to sleep and the first person I see when I wake up.

“Hey, Eli! Earth to Eli!” I didn’t realize that Min Ah was in my room. She sat across from me in my bed, snapping her fingers in front of my face.

“Oh! Hi,” I mumbled. I was still disoriented from my mental droning only seconds ago.

“What time are we leaving tomorrow?” she asked. We were going home together.

“The earlier, the better so how about 7:30am?” she nodded.

“That’s fine but I really hope you don’t expect me to be up at 5am just so I could wake you up. Make your alarm clock useful,” she complained. I frowned at her. My alarm clock was indeed useless. I try to set it at early morning hours. I don’t remember ever hearing it.

“But it’s broken,” I pointed out.

“It works just fine. There are times when I come to your room to turn off the loud thing myself but when I come in, you’re already up and you turn it off yourself then you just get back to sleep.” She shook her head in disapproval but the sides of her lips were threatening to twitch any second.

I slapped her shoulder playfully. “Please please please just be my alarm clock for tomorrow? This will be the last time, I promise.” I plead with her, wearing my best puppy dog eyes. She was a er for my puppy dog eyes. She sighed in frustration and I know that I had won.

“This really better be the last time,” she said as she slowly got up from my bed. I nodded, smiling like a five year old child.

“Now you better sleep early. The earlier you sleep, the easier for me to wake you up.” She pushed me onto the bed and pulled my covers up.

“But WINNER’s guesting for Dara’s radio show tonight. I have to listen to it first.”

“No,” she said sternly.

“But - ”

“No.”

“Eommaaaaa!” I yelled, flailing my arms around.

She played along. “Go to sleep, my darling daughter or I will have to punish you and take away your laptop for the rest of the year.” she warned with a scary grin on her face. I backed away, faking fear.

 “Fine! I promise I will sleep early. Please lock the door when you leave,” I told her, holding the covers close to me. She nodded and whirled around, walking to the door and closing it behind her.

“All clear,” I whispered after five minutes.

I tiptoed towards my study table. I didn’t want her to notice anything unusual so I didn’t even turn the lights back on. I wait for my laptop to load and when it did, I opened the browser, ready to type in the stream I’ve found earlier today.

The door bursts open and I jumped on my feet, alarmed.

“You!” Min Ah pointed at me, simpering. “You think I wouldn’t know what you’re up to? I know what time Dara’s radio show starts! You can’t fool me muahahahahahaha!”

I squinted my eyes at her, shaking my head. She’s overdoing it.

She took long, fast strides and was beside me before I could even think of a lie. She then closed my laptop and took it under her arms. She had this satisfied look on her face and turned around.

“Waaaiiitttt~!” I tried to stop her.

“Sleep,” she said simply and she closed the door.

“Waaaaaaaahhh! Noooooo! Eommaaaa!” I yelled, knowing full well that she will hear.

“Shut up Eli or I will call the police and have them arrest you!”

I was going to yell again but then I thought better of it. There are things that normal people wouldn’t dare do but Min Ah wouldn’t even second guess and just do it. I may love her but I still think she’s a little crazy.

I could have streamed through my phone but I didn’t really have one. I lost it just last week and had to wait until after I come back from Busan to buy a new one. I was now left with no choice but to sleep.

Oh well, I’ll just update myself tomorrow. I sighed and went back to bed. I fell asleep instantly.

***

 

A/N: So she’s in college now and although she hasn’t been to any live performances, she’s doing her fangirl duties well like buying WINNER merchandises and voting for them and such. *claps* xD

I did warn you that this was going to be a short chapter right? Hahaha. Do not fret, I will make it up to you on the next one because not only is it a long chapter, it’ll also be the chapter where Lee Seung Hoon finally makes his appearance after WIN finale. Wohoo! (Ooops I forgot to say spoiler alert. Sorry not sorry lmfao :p)

Have your weak hearts ready for the next chapter, Baby Lions! <3

P.S. Aces who have chosen Hoon as their bias are called Baby Lions, right? Cuz I am still confused about that. Answer me! xD Hugs and kisses for all you beautiful Aces!