Seven

Fallen for a WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiYeon's pov

" Should we ask Luhan first? " I asked ,but Suzy just shook her head...

" He will obviously deny it ! What would you say if someone would ask you if you're a wolf? " Suzy explained " we should go to Baekhyun I know where he lives!" she grabbed my wrist and dragged me out...

" But...I don't know..." I doubted and looked at the Luhan who was sleeping outside ... " why if going to Baekhyun place is bad idea? " I tried to stop Suzy ,but still...I was to curious about the truth...since I was still not sure about what I think so I let Suzy pull me away from school... " is it far away?"

" Yes it is! Maybe your mother won't tell anything to bad if you will come back late? " Suzy asked me and I just shook my head so Bae Suzy just continued talking " you know...I believe in these kind of things...werewolfs ... I believe that they exist ...I even believe in the legend ...but what I'm curious the most that...if Luhan is a wolf ,then is our teacher Kim a wolf too? " 

" Don't think to much..." I was lost in my mind...I didn't knew if I should believe or not? But then Luhan's voice echoed in my head 'sorry...' this word repeated more and more clearly ...I'm not even sure if that was a dream...it was more and more... realistic ...when I lifted up my head I saw Suzy lost in her mind too...our way to Baekhyun's house was long and quiet.

Suzy's pov

I knocked to the door and after a while Baekhyun opened them with angry look " What?!" he shouted ,but when he saw that it's us he apologized ..." Sorry...but why you're here " he came outside and whispered while looking back ...it was obvious that he hid something...

"Why did you thought that Luhan is a wolf?" JiYeon loudly asked and he covered with his hand.

" Keep it down! Why are you asking me this? Did you saw something that night? " He looked scared...he kept looking back more often ...he whispered " yes we know that he's a wolf there a many wolves ,but he's that kind that can turn into human... I'm with brother are trying to find the proof and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter