Five

Fallen for a WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiYeon's pov

When my mom fell asleep I sneaked out outside and ran to the forest to see the full moon ! People with stories and legends won't effect me I know what's true and what's not! I went to my favorite place and saw there a man... " what are you doing here?" he asked me this after he took picture of me...

" I came...to see full moon" I looked at the sky he just laughed 

" Aren't you scared? Of wolfs?" another man came and took a camera from the first man I met " You're a brave girl " of his words I just smiled and wondered...and what are they doing here? " Well ,Sung Rok, let's leave while we can " he glared at me and smirked ...the smirk made me scared a little ,but I let them leave and sat on the grass.

" BaekHyun, hurry up..." they started walking really fast...

I looked at the sky ...the full moon was beautiful ...but suddenly I heard a growl of a wolf...it was angry...I startled and even started shivering ... I turned around ,but there was no one... I turned around at the other side and saw a wolf who was still far away. He looked at the other side ,but I still tried quietly to walk away... I knew that here a wolfs ...but I never thought that I can meet them here...where is no trees...and is so clear...

"What to do? It looks angry... " I mumbled to myself when I stepped back ,but I suddenly fell down "Aish~!" I shouted by my bad habit ...and it was indeed bad for that moment... the wolf turned around at my side...It was dark,grey ...looked at me with the eyes who shined blue and suddenly it changed to red ... " what the...?" I was lost in my mind what the hell?! Can wolves change their eye color or what?! I stood up ,but it was hard... I shivered like crazy... the wolf stepped at my side... he growled one more time... someone help me...I wanted to scream, but I was scared that it will run...

Suzy's pov

" The moon is getting red..." my grandmother mumbled while looking at the window and I just took a sip of my hot chocolate ... my grandmother believes in the legends that's making me to believe them too " They're angry at someone " she looked at me... the atmosphere was creepy and scary... " what stupid human being can enter the forest in the full moon? They will be angry..." she turned off the lights " go to sleep..." I don't know why ,but JiYeon appeared in my head ...I wonder is that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter