One

Fallen for a WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiYeon's pov

'' JiYeon! Come help me with these boxes!'' my mother shouted and quickly after choosing my room in a new house I ran to help her...even though I didn't wanted to...but I don't want her touching my things... '' How is the house?'' she asked and I just smiled ... '' that's good'' she sighed when she took a heavy box from the car and gave it to me asking if I will need help and I just simply said no...

What I didn't liked that the house was really near the forest...because of the one reason...spiders...I have arachnophobia...the house looked pretty old to me...could someone tell me again why are we moving here? Oh...yeah...because my mother got a job near here and it's the only house that we could afford... and of course this town has a school too...I'm bad with making friends...I'm bad with people...I just like to shut everything down with calm music... Oh...yeah did I mentioned that I was kicked out of the last school? Just because of my attitude and dyslexia...

'' It's done~'' I laid down on my bed...

'' JiYeon ,we have cleaning to do!'' mother shouted and I understood that it's time to say hello to a new place...when my mother was still unpacking her boxes I ran out saying :

'' I will be back at ten o'clock''...I looked around when I went outside ,but all I saw was just many small houses like ours...argh...to boring! I just spun around until I felt like throwing up...and I saw big forest in front of me...but it wasn't usual...it was unusual...the grass was small and beautiful ...I went in...at first there were many trees ,but later after long road forward it was so fascinating...at the end there wasn't any trees it's like heaven to me...grass was small and green...I sat down thinking about life...that everything has beautiful side..." It's weird '' I mumbled to myself when I stood up '' It's autumn and here...the grass is so green! I feel like in summer...though I don't feel hot at all...'' I was about to go back,but I found a chain necklace...'' Should I leave it?'' I thought and put it down ,but when I turned around a boy ran into me...

'' Finally ...I'm safe'' he sighed and then stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter