Four

Fallen for a WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiYeon's pov

I ran in the school hearing that today we are having a random history test.'' He is so unpredictable '' Suzy smiled....well like she cares ...she listened to teacher word by word I can bet that she will get 100%! And I'm the new student?! All the lessons I was daydreaming!

'' Y-yah Suzy help me~'' I whined '' I will die in there!'' even though it sounded weird,but it was the truth...the bell rung and we came into the class...Now I can't forgive myself that I sat in the back...Suzy is so far away! The only left hope was Luhan... I turned around at his side ,but he was listening to music with the closed eyes...Oh...right...they are friends... '' Luhan~!'' I still didn't gave up and tried whispering for him... '' y-yah...'' I kicked him.

" What?!" he yelled at me while taking off his earphones

" Keep there quiet!" teacher Kim yelled at us.

" Sorry!" Luhan answered and glared at  me waiting for an answer...the question was -what?...I pointed to the test and he only laughed whispering " do on your own." he put back his earphones to his ears and after some writing he closed his eyes once again...well...he won't see me...how I'm writing down what he wrote...sorry! But I'm so bad at history!

Suzy's pov

We were sitting on the rooftop at the lunch brake me, JiYeon and Luhan that was first here...we just came near him thanks to ...JiYeon! " It's friday~'' I sighed and JiYeon smiled and tried to scare us...

" The full moon~!'' she made her voice creepy I startled by that,but Luhan kept quiet without any reaction...he was about to go back,but JiYeon wasn't ready to give up " The moon should be beautiful in the forest " after these words Luhan's eyes became wide and he shouted.

" Are you stupid!" I gigled ,because I understood why JiYeon said that,but when she said that she just I saw something in her eyes...it was a lie...ah...maybe she came here looking for adventures ? Luhan kept quiet all the time and just stared angrily at JiYeon and she just daydreamed... when we were about to go home after school teacher Kim caught to us with evil smiling face,though it looked cute!

" Luhan,Luhan,Luhan'' he made fun of him "do you like this girl?" he pointed at JiYeon and I started to laugh.

" Y-yah! Aniyo!" he shouted while glaring at JiYeon

" Well" Kim Soo Hyun smiled at his reaction " It's your first time letting a girl copy your work"

"What?!" he turned at Jiyeon and she just ran behind me all smiling...

"Well you got 100% " teacher Kim looked at us all " Bae Suzy,Luhan and even you JiYeon" he started to walk with us... "even though JiYeon did bad by copying ,but I guess we should go to eat?" it surprised me...why all of sudden?! We went to a nearest cafe...it was weird,but when we came sat down and when Kim Soo Hyun sat down near me...he whispered " I think Luhan likes JiYeon so we should help them" and then somehow it made me really sad...I jus nodded...

JiYeon's pov

Luhan went to a bathroom and I went to wait for him near there when he went out he startled " what the hell are standing here?" 

I pointed to the Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy talking in there " we should let them be alone" and he just shook his head "why not!" I whined " don't be mean! " I took his hand and dragged out when Suzy and teacher Kim didn't looked...

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter