Ten

Fallen for a WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's pov

" Shh? " Tao laughed " did you just shh me? " he couldn't help and look amused , I could tell from his face expression... but it didn't hid the fact that I was scared...I just choose to play cool. While he was thinking of something I slowly stepped away ,from him and from stalking Suzy.

It was weird how I managed to leave him...that scary guy didn't followed me...or that's what I thought. When I stepped to the place where I was relaxing the first time when I entered this forest for the first time, I realized ... that I'm not the same girl from the past. All these new changes in my life ,made me change as well...

" I see why Luhan got interested in you " it was once again that guy's voice behind me. I turned back and saw his dead serious face...and a knife that he was holding near my face , like he's ready to stab me every crazy minute. " troublesome girl " he said this without changing his facial expression and that made me tremble in fear once again. W-what the hell? " if only we would've meet in other circumstances ". After these his words I really felt like I was about to die now and here... 

Suzy's pov

​" can't you even pretend that we can have a happy ending? " I pulled away from his arms and looked up at his sad eyes... he looked like he regretted his words ,but also he didn't even try to change them. " I said that I will forgive you ! I'm giving you forgiveness ,you didn't do anything bad " my voice didn't manage to go louder from a silent one. It was already hard to talk normally. " tell me why! " I looked up at him... I looked desperate ... I know... everything that happened was something new to me . It's like I stepped in a fantasy world...aniyo ... I was already there without myself realizing that.

" I'm sorry " another apology escaped his lips... I couldn't even look at him...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter