2

This is our life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Riri put her bag on the desk, she was waiting someone for 30 minutes and the person hasn't come yet. Riri doesn't like to waiting but for this person she happily waiting. She took out her phone from her bag and just hold it. She doesn;t want to call her because she knows it will bother him. "AISH THIS LEE SEUNGHYUN!."

Suddenly the door opened and revealed someone who named Lee Seunghyun with black tuxedo he gladly entered her room. Riri stay silent in her place. She looks like a thief who caught up by the police. Seunghyun a.k.a Seungri smirk. "CEO Riri, what's up, eh? still panic whenever meet me?."

Riri rolled her eyes and pleased him to sit in front of her. Riri kept her flat expression because for the past few years she didn't meet him. She felt really awkward. She'd rather being interogate by another CEO than has a meeting with him like this. Riri handed him a blue document to him.

"come on Riri why are you straight to me? you know i have to sacrifies many jobs with my group just to meet my little sister from another parents." Seungri playfully laughed and still Riri didn't gave any respond.

"Seunghyun, i mean seungri i mean AISH okay, seunghyun please sign in this document as fast as you can. i have a meeting." Riri rolled her eyes. She handed him a pen that gladly he took. He eyed her.

"So you're single, eh? straight CEO?." A smirk plastered on his face.

" at least i'm happy. hey what about our offer about your management join to this project?." Riri now smiled slyly.

"Aishh do you always talking about bussiness? you ain't funny sis."

"yeah i'm not comedian, aren't i?." Riri raised her eyebrows.

"but you used to be funny by the way, my management agreed with your offer but my brother boy group who will sign as your model and just 2 members because the have a strict schedule."

"who?."

" Kim Hanbin and Song Minho or uhmm we used to call them B.I and Mino."

"uhmm...okay kim hanbin and song....wait a minute Song Minho?."

"why? you like him?."

"give me his photo. " Riri rushed to Seungri place, when Seungri took out his phone and showed her a photo she immediately took it and scanned the photo. "that's my ing idiot cousin."

 

Two weeks has pass quickly. It has been strict schedule for Ara, Luen, and Riri. Today was the opening of the mall and finally their holiday comin. Ara was searching her sneakers while Luen was getting dilema with her blazer. She kept asking to Riri wchich one that she should wear. Ara smiling seeing both of her friends she didn't know that she should be grateful or what because she has best friends-yet-to be her family.

They wants to look good as a famous CEO plus there will be many idol who will join the opening but they didn't know any of them since they just know Got7 and Big Bang. Not because they're not care with the other but because they're too busy to notice and if Jackson and Bambam wasn't one of the member of Got7 they mayber didn't know that there is a group called Got7 and for Big Bang, because Riri used to has a crush with Seungri.

"where the is my black sneakers?!!." Ara shouted.

"You have 20 pairs of black sneakers stupid!." Riri answered her from her cloth room.

"I mean Black sneakers with whit accent on the right."

"You have 10 pairs sneakers for that." Luen rolled her eyes as she passed by her in their shoes room.

"Where are you blacky!." Ara shouted again and starting to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter