3

This is our life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Got7 was practicing for his comeback. all of them put their eyes, their mind, their heart onto this. There isn't thing that can bother them. Girs, issues or whatever boys need can't distract them. They were old enough to be mature at least try to be mature.

The manager walked approach them after the practice was done. He gave them a script for the music video. Jackson and Mark will be the main character, and there is another idol. Famous idol that has y image.  For the first the members cheer and Jealous to both Mark and Jackson, but then Bambam and Mark look at Jackson with worry in their eyes. Jackson realized this won't be good. Ara and him was in the bad terms because now, Jackson doesn't has time for her. Ara always says she wants to break up but Jackson always say 'no'. He keeps tells her that he will sacrifies his free time. But no. Jackson was on the top. Whenever he has free time he would go to the club with his friends or with the other idols. 

One day when Jackson went to the club she met the girl that soon-to-be his partner in this music video. They dancing together, drink until both of them hangover and ended up at Jackson's maze. They're not doing anything but still, Jackson scared Ara will know about this. So Jackson decided to tell her to forget whatver happened. The girl didn't accept it up until noe. She kept bugging him. But truth to be told Jackson happy with her bugging habit. Whenever he tired or bored the girl will come to him. At least there is someone who will entertain him anytime anywhere not like Ara, he should make an 'appointment' whenever he wants to meet her. Speaking about Ara, he makes her hanging for 5 months. Everytime she called her, he will act like there's no called from her.

When the boys done with the briefing, they went to a restaurant. Jackson and Bambam keep talking behind Jackson, they're kind of upset with Jackson. "Jackson, you know you should tell Ara about this."

"why should i? she's busy and i think she won't be care about this." Jackson answered. Yes, he hates Ara. He hates when Ara's priority is her job not him. It's like being cheated and Jackson really hate it.

"Jackson. why are you being like this?." Mark asked him curious.

"i'm tired for being a second choice to her."

"so why you don't break up with her?."

"i love her Mark. i just----"

"Jackson!!!." A girl with tight black dress approached him. This is the girl that Mark and Bambam hate the most, Hyorin. Mark and Bambam just rolled their eyes and left both of them.

"hey hyorin what are you doing here?." Jackson asked with men smile on his face.

"i think you need company, right? so i'm here." the girl pouted to him while Jackson smile slyly.  why Ara can't be like her? 

 

"Mr. Song and Mr. Kim right?." Ara said in elegant ways. Ara, Luen, and Riri had a project with B.I and Mino as the main model for commercial. B.I and Mino were the raising star from the huge management in Korea plus Mino is Riri cousin.

They were in the rooftop office at the Mall. They held a meeting and lunch together since Ara and Luen didn't know them well. Luen knows Mino but Ara no. Ara put on her poker face like usual and it scared B.I while Mino from the first time Mino saw Ara, Mino always tried to catch her attention. But Ara still Ara. 

"y--yes Ms. Yagami." B.I stuttered. Riri and Luen just laughed because they know how it feels being stared by Ara.

"why you guys laughing? am i clown or what?." Ara asked clueless.

"you scared him Ara. Drop that poker face, smile a little." Riri chuckled but Ara just shrugged.

"don't worry mr.kim i have this face since i was born okay?." Ara smirked. "and you Mr. Song---"

"just called me Mino since i'm your best friend cousin." Mino said proudly with a nodd. Ara just smiled and look at Mino. Something familiar with his personality but she shook her head.

"So... Mino and B.I welcome!! and let's eat i'm hungry..." Luen said cheerfully.

Mino and B.I sit n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter