6

This is our life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

for the past 1 month, Ara getting skinnier because overworking. Yes, their project was very successful but not with Ara's condition. She was like a dead body who went to her office everyday with thick eye-bags. Every time Luen and Riri asked her to rest, Ara would just nodded and smile. Even though Luen and Riri lived together with Ara, they really have no idea with Ara. Taehyung getting more curious. Everyday he will visit her and brought her some foods.

But now the day was come. Got7 will shooting for their music video in her mall that located below her office since her office and she doesn't know anything, Luen and Riri too. Luen and Riri have to attend an exhibition at Japan and leaving Ara alone in her office.

Ara woke up at 8 o'clock. She threw her alarm for three times in a day. But then she lifted her body and checked at the black board on the wall. She has 3 meetings in a day instead of groaned she's smile. At least just three.

After done showering she went to her kitchen and drink her black coffee. Her secretary always visit her at 6 and then leave again just to put some document and make her boss a coffee. She sipped her coffee and took one of the material paper for the meeting today. She felt satisfied then she called her butler to tell him that she will use her motorcycle. Her butler kind of panic but then she told that she's okay. She opened her clothes room and searched her leather jacket.After mix and match with her shirt she decided to wear the black one.

She enjoyed her day with her favorite motorcycle that she bought 2 years ago when she was in Japan. As she arrived at 'their' mall, she parked her motorcycle in front of main gates. People kept their eyes at the motorcycle because it was limited edition, and they're thing the motorcycle would be a display but no. When Ara opened her helmet people gasped and the staff around her automatically bowed. Whisper heard anywhere start from 'Wow our boss really cool' until 'she doesn't fit with that'.

She entered the mall and look confused when there were many cameras and staff that she's never met. "you. come here." Ara pointed at a woman with skirt.

 

"oh. good morning Ms. Yagami." She bowed to her in shocked. After she bowed, the other staff do the same as her.

"uh i'm sorry but do i know you?." Ara asked her. Ara knows her staff and workers because she's the one who select them.

"i'm Lee Min Young, i'm make up artist."

"make--make up artist? for what?." Ara raised her eyebrows.

"for music video, you've signed the permission paper last week."

"permission? music video? ahh i heard that but actually i'm not the one who signed it maybe another CEO since we have 3..."

the make up artist nodded. "you're place was so beautiful ms. yagami.."

"ohh thank you. uhmm by the way, who was the artist i mean this music video..."

"oh it Got 7."

Ara froze in her place. She excused herself from the make up artist and went straight to her office. She locked her office and sit on the black couch near the door. She buried her face on her hand. She rubbed her face for hundred time to get rid from the 'music video' thing. Then she went to washroom and washed her face with the water. 

"Ara!! i bought you ramen come here."

Ara hen wiped her face with a small towel and went to her spot. As usual Kim Taehyung with his pretyy boy smile on his face. Taehyung gave her a hugged before took out the ramen from the plastic bag.

"you're funny. you're CEO but eat a ramen." Taehyung ruffled her hair. Taehyung stared at her for long time and Ara kind of used to it. “Ara...i have to go o Japan tomorrow.”

Ara spitted out everything inside her mouth. “what the . Kim Taehyung. You’re leaving me?.”

“just for a week, okay?.” Taehyung smiled but Ara kept her eyes on her ramen. She stayed silent and it makes Taehyung feel bothered. Taehyung knows when Ara on her silent state, she’s mad. “Ara... It’s just for a week.”

“yeah then go. Whatever i’ll tell you wont change your mind though.” Ara sighed and then stood up. She started to distract herself by reading her document. 

Instead of go, Taehyung approached her and took her document. He held her shoulder tightly. “Ara it’s just a week. Why are you being like this? You’re such a drama queen.”

“i’m okay, and i told you to go.” Ara took another document from her desk. Ara looked down as she felt his grip loosened. Taehyung started to walk when someone that Ara doesnt expect, come. To her with his pity face.

“Ara... “ 

“AISH Taehyung! Take me out of here!.” Ara grabbed Taehyung’s hand out of her room. She didn’t want to face Jackson yet. Not when herself were broke, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter