5

This is our life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luen and Riri was strolling down on the street. They hoping for fresh air to out their mind. Riri and Luen always being like this since Ara was a short-tempered person. It's not like they won't hang out with Ara but hang out with Ara with her bad mood is the worst thing. Ara will keep silent and walked behind them. 

Luen and Riri spotted a cafe with crowded situation. They decided to stopped at the cafe since Ara asked them to buy her A black coffe. They entered the cafe and whispers start to begin. People like their attitudes, they're smile politely whenever people call them. But still most of them judges them as the arrogant one.

Luen and Riri took a seat at the side near the window. They just ordered cappucino and Americano. 5 minutes passed and their ordered come. "are you guys that always appeared on the tv?." The waitress asked politely.

"i guess yes." Luen smiled nicely to her. The waitress bowed and as the good manner Luen and Riri has they're stood up and bowed to her. "you don't have to, we're normal people."

"where's the other?." 

"you mean Ara, oh she's been busy these days." Riri grinned slyly to her. "speaking of Ara, we want to ordered one black coffe."

"okay, i'll be here in a few minutes." The waitress smiled and left.

Luen and Riri chuckled as the young waitress left. That's remind them about their pass that always worked hard to get on their place right now. Riri scanned the whole cafe and she spotted there was a wall that full with the visitor photos, especially idol that came to their cafe. Riri take a look and she spotted his 'best boy' Seunghyun. She chuckled inside. But then she spotted Got7 but there was a girl beside Jackson. No, not beside him but she sat on Jackson's lap. She felt anger raised on her. She walked to her table and drank her Cappucion like the coffe isn't hot anymore. Luen eyed her in curious. what was just gotten into Riri.

"what's wrong Ri?."

"that's man really, i think i will kill him." Riri clenched her fist. 

"man ?."

"that Jackbratson. just look at the wall with full of photos there." Riri pointed the wall and Luen walked into it. She scanned the photos and her jaw's dropped. She closed her own mouth. She rushed toward Riri.

"Damn that's ING HORRIBLE." Luen closed again because she just realized that she shout about . People turned their head toward Luen.

"Damn you're loud. come on the Black coffe was on my hand." Riri stood up but then Luen received a messeges.

 

 

Let's meet up i need to talk to you

-bambam

 

"Ri i think you should go first, i have to meet someone." Luen said and then Riri started to walk out from the cafe. Luen just stayed there waiting that bambam guy to come. She took out her paperwork and starting to reading it while sipping her coffe. She knows she can't just gave it to Riri and Ara plus Ara was in the really bad condition right now.

"ehm i see you'e busy Ms. CEO." 

Luen looked up and saw a guy with his stupid smile. Luen just looked straight to him and pleased him to sit. She asked him to odered  some coffe. With a smile on his face he ordered Americano same with he.

"so, what are you gonna talk about?." Luen asked straightly to him.

"how you're doing these days Lue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter