1

This is our life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ara, Luen, and Riri were best friend since diapper. They were born as normal people, but when they were teenagers they think different. They had a dream to grown up together to be the most successful people. Now, their dreams come true. They're still best friend up untill now. Being the most successful people in their job but not with their love life. They're at that L words.

Ara has a boyfriend until now. He is Jackson one of the famous boy group in Korea. They have the realtionship from High School. At first Jackson thing that it's okay he has a girlfriend like Ara. She's smart, pretty, and he pretty know that Ara isn't a type of flirty girl. But now he kind of upset. Ara moved to Paris and both of them lack of contact because they're busy with their owns job and Jackson has to hide his relationship with Ara to his fans. But Jackson always take his time to call her even just to say "hello" ,"did you rest well?". "stay healthy" , "i love you" etc. Then, Ara always has the same answer because she's too busy to put her focus on his call, she will just answer "yes." , "of course" , "i love you too". This year her company will open the new mall in Korea, but Jackson has to promote his new album at Japan.

Luen was the type of girl who doesn't give her concern to her love life. She's childish but just in front of her best friend and her brother, Mark. Luen has many admires up until now. many young bussiness man try to flirt with her but then their ended-up to being interrogation by Riri or Ara as her friend. Boys will okay when Riri will be the one who's interrogation them but when it comes to Ara, most ob the boys will runaway. Luen proud of her best friends. When she has a problem with her company she will asked for help to Riri because Riri thinks straight and wise, but when she has a problem with boys or asked for protection she will go to Ara. But When Ara moved to Paris, Luen has no guardian and there is a boy who truly loves her since High School. He is Bambam. He's in the same group with Jackson now. The worst thing for him is, his management asked him to be cute and make the older girl fall for him and he's success and his management love it. But, Bambam's image in front of Luen ruined by that. Whenever Bambam tried to get her attention he's success but Luen always assume it as friendly act and it's just a joke.

Riri is a hardworker and workaholic. She is CEO of Forfifteen with Ara but she is different. When Ara just busy, She is very busy. She's take care the whole company when Ara's mood was down. She's maybe not the older but she's act like one. She is a pretty girl behind of a chic eye-glasses. She has many admires too like Luen but she will refuse them. One day there was a man who like her just because her wealthy, and the man was known as a cassanova. With his tan-skinned, buld chest, every girl will fall for him but not with Riri. Riri would just kept her eyes on her paperwork and stay quite. This year she will comeback to Korea from America with the same reason as Ara. The new Mall. 

Ara was walking at the hallway in the airport. She wore black leather jacket and jeans. She's just put some plain make up. She's just arrived a minute ago from Paris. Reporters comes just to take photos of her. Ara just kept her arrogant-yet-annoying face up. She can't face the camera like Luen and Riri who smiled happily. Instead of smile all she can do is smirk. Ara waiting her car to her, and she has the next schedule in hour. she has no time for just rest or enjoy her life. 

When she spotted a black Audi car she knows it's hers. She stopped it and entered the car. She sighed in relief because at least she has 30 minutes to sleep in the car. She lay her back and suddenly someone appear on her mind. Jackson. But instead of called him, she's just closed her eyes and drive into her sleep.

"Ms. Yagami...Ms. Yagami." Her secretary woke her up as she's arrived at her new penthouse. She has a plan to live together with Luen and Riri again. So she bought a spacious penthouse at the central of Seoul.

"ah, yes. sorry." Ara woke up and tidy h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter