Guest Appearance

Ricmin One-Shots

There were just a few days till the Seoul M concert of the May 2014. Minwoo was excited and nervous at the same time. This concert was a big event for his fans since he wanted to perform all his new songs for the first time on stage and it was the beginning of his Asia tour. He wanted this concert to be special for his fans, wanted to show his best. Therefore, he managed everything perfectly. He would practice everyday from early morning to midnight for this unforgettable event. But something was missing. To show his loyalty to his music group, shinhwa, he needed a guest appearance from one of them, because so many of his fans have their priorities set on his group activities rather than solo ones. 


But who could be the guest for his concert: Junjin? He has been the guest for several times already, it would be repeatative. Andy? He was self reflecting because of some unfortunate issues. Hyesung? He was busy preparing his new solo album. Dongwan? He was in Canada. The only one who could help him was Eric, but he is not that good at these kinds of events, he is too shy to stand infront of the fans and show his affection for . However, Minwoo didn't have any other alternative, he had to ask Eric for help.


He called Eric but he didn't answer him, so Minwoo sent him a message, bought a good dinner for the two of them and went to Eric's house.


He was not at home and Minwoo waited a couple of minuates infront of his house. He was getting impatient when suddenly Eric, wearing a training suit and bringing a sport bag came out of the elevator and smiled when he saw Minwoo standing there. 


"I was exercising, good you came here, come in" Eric said and opened the door of his apartment.


" I bought dinner" Minwoo informed and put the still hot meal on the counter. 


They ate the dinner peacefully and talked about everything and nothing. "How is the concert preparation going?" Eric finally asked.


"Good, everything is just fine. But to be honest, I need your help for this one." He answered while making a cute face.


"My help? "


" yep, as the guest appearance of the concert. Fans will like to see some Ricmin, don't they?"


" You know that I don't like these kinds of stuff. No way, I cannot come"


" please Eric I have no other choice beside you, just this time, ok?" he pleaded.


" what is in it for me?"  The question shocked Minwoo. Eric never acted like this. He was always generous. Minwoo got annoyed. "What do you want?" He asked firmly.


"I will think about that. Come back tomorrow for dinner to discuss it further". 


They drank coffee in silence and noone dared to say a word. Even before Minwoo left the house, Eric had already decided what he wanted.


When Minwoo came for dinner for the second night that week, Eric was smirking slightly. 


"Ok, how much money do you want Eric?" Minwoo asked rather annoyed. 


"I don't want money don't be ridiculous, I want something else"


"What is it then?" 


"A one-day date with me" he said and started laughing. "I feel so lonely nowadays and everyone is so damn busy, I have a list of things I want to do but I don't want to do them alone, so come with me wherever I want to go and accept everything I say just for one day. will you?" He continued.
Minwoo just stared at him wide-eyed. 


"Will you?" Eric repeated.


"Ok, it is better than paying you. You are quite expensive to hire" he finally answered.
"How is tomorrow?"


"It is fine, I can postpone the practice"


The next day, they met eachother infront of Minwoo's house. Eric brought his own car since he was the one deciding where to go.
"First we have to go shopping for me and you have an eye for shopping so help me buy clothes" he blurted out.


In the shopping mall Minwoo tried his best to style his friend as a superstar. Eric simply accepted everything Minwoo suggested him to buy, since he trusts Minwoo's fashion sense. After that they went to a super luxurious restaurant for lunch.  It was somehow awkward for Minwoo to have lunch with just Eric there, it seemed really like a date. He started feeling uneasy and decided to go back home as soon as possible. 


"I'm finished eating, let's go" he said somehow annoyed. 


"But I'm not finished yet. Sit down" Eric demanded.

They went to Eric's house after a few hours of doing things Eric demanded. When they finally arrived his house, they just collapsed on the sofa infront of the TV watching something not really interesting. But Eric insisted he wanted to watch something together in silence. After a while Eric slowly put his head on Minwoo's shoulder and sighed. 


"You never really listen to me. It is always you who finally decide on anything and I just support you and follow you."


"I have always listen..." Minwoo said but got interrupted by Eric.


"Don't speak please. By the way, It is nice that you just do anything I tell you without objecting or teasing me today."  He said and closed his eyes. He made himself comfortable on the couch and extended his hand to hug Minwoo by his waist, while his head was still on Minwoo's shoulder. 
Minwoo got shocked and backed away. 


"Just relax, will you? The day is not over yet, you know. You have promised" Eric reminded Minwoo.


Minwoo tried his best to relax. Eric was his best friend after all. He has been always comfortable around Eric. He has been himself, no lie, no pretending something he wasn't. Eric could understand him, at least he was the only one who would try to understand Minwoo's feelings. So he put his head on Eric's and closed his eyes too. 


"Ok, just today and I will kill you tommorrow" he chuckled. 


They just stayed like this for a while. Eric was breathing evenly. He seemed to be really relaxed. He suddenly tightend his grip on Minwoo, straightened himself and slowly leaned in to kiss Minwoo on his lips. When Minwoo neither responded nor backed away, Eric opened his eyes to look at him and encountered Minwoo's shocked and wide-open eyes. 


" Kiss me, kiss me passionately. You have to do it, remember" Eric said and shook him slightly a few times. Then went for yet another kiss. He didn't receive a respond at first and shook Minwoo for a few times while locking his lips with him. Minwoo was shocked at first but he started enjoying the attention he was receiving from Eric. Eric's lips on his felt so right, his brain couldn't tell why it felt good but his heart suddenly started beating fast in his chest. He responded to the kiss, slowly at first and then passionately. He interwinded his fingers into Eric's hair and deepend the kiss. He had to do just like Eric said, he has promised. There is nothing wrong with keeping his promise. He got onto Eric's lap and continued kissing him. 


"I love you, God, I love you lee Minwoo" Eric broke the kiss and said while panting. He demanded for another kiss, this time he also went for Minwoo's neck and jawline. 


"Be mine" Eric said. "You... you have to ... accept everything I say ... today, you have to accept ...me.. Be mine and love me.... forever" he continued panting and talking at the same time.

Minwoo got scared a bit and stood up suddenly. 
"No, it is already past midnight. That's finished Eric. I kept my promise for today. I have to go"


He hurriedly put on his jacket and went toward the door without saying goodbye or even look into Eric's eyes. He opened the door inorder to exit. Eric just stood there eyes teary and unable to do anything. He just confessed his feeling for his fellow member after so many years of keeping it to himself. The door closed and Eric felt his heart broke into pieces. 


However no-one exited the house. Minwoo came back and stood infront of him.


"I don't want to take orders. I'm the person who decides about anything Shinhwa does you just support me, right? Let's continue with what we have started earlier" Minwoo said and hugged Eric and nuzzeled into his chest.


"As always I support you Lee Minwoo" Eric kissed the top of his head. 

 

The End