No more lies

Ricmin One-Shots

In July of 2014 the relationship between the members of shinhwa was at its best. But Minwoo felt he cannot hold his little secret from his friends anymore.

He has been in a lovey-dovey relationship with one of s for such a long time and they somehow managed to keep it as a secret from their family and friends.

His boyfriend of years, Eric, has been always cautious about the issue and would prevent him to get into situations that may cause undesirable circumstances. That is why he would prevent Minwoo from heavy drinking. He is a super star, an actor, a very smart one to be precise. He knows what is right and wrong, what to say and when to say it. That makes him a very convincing hyung for all s, a trustworthy leader.Someone they would never think that has lied to them for almost a decade. 


But something happened in July 2014 that made it unbearable for Minwoo to lie anymore.

They were in a bar somewhere outside of Seoul. A quiet place owned by a friend. They started drinking together like old times. They all got totally drunk except for love birds who drank at their maximum tolerance level without getting super drunk. Actually that was at least what they thought.

They were aware of the situation just like always. Andy was drunk as f**k. He couldn't hold his head anymore. He murmured something and then lost counsiousness.

Hyesung was kicking something irritating under the table which happened to be Junjin's leg that seemed to be longer when he was drunk and would annoy the very drunk hyesung who felt suddenly so hot and started taking off his clothes and would kick anything which made the process harder for him than it already was. After a while he just got disapointed of stripping which seemed to be impossible and started to do something else just as stupid.

However someone was not completely wasted. Sure he was drunk but just as much as Ricmin were. Eric wasn't aware of him stealing glances from him and his lover. Dongwan always gets super quiet when he drinks. But man, he can drink so damn much! They thought he had quit drinking for the sake of his muscles, but he would never miss a drinking get-together.

Something was on dongwan's mind: For years he was suspecting those two now-to-be-called CEOs. He has been always a good friend for Minwoo, a very supportive one. He admires everything Minwoo-related but just as a best friend. He believes Minwoo needs support,he is too sensitive, too artistic, someone who often gets troubled and heart-broken and then pouts just like a little kid and stops playing around and that cannot be tolerated by the always reseanoble, independant, smart and logical superman A.K.A bestfriend, Dongwan.

He has sensed a heart-broken Minwoo again. He was for sure irritated from something regarding the leader. It was obvious in his eyes when he looked at Eric after drinking a bottle of suju. It was strange enough for Dongwan to sense the problem. Minwoo was rarely annoyed of Eric in any case. Everything Eric does is the best in Minwoo's eyes. OK right, He is the most handsome guy in the group but he also makes so many mistakes, he also tells lame jokes once in a while but Minwoo always laughs at whatever lame jokes he tells. When Eric argues with anybody inside or outside the team Minwoo takes his back no matter what the scenario is. That is why he is suspicious of those two. He is mr. Intelligent of the group after all. But he never dared to ask anyone about it. What to expect? It is a taboo in society to love a person from the same gender. He better not to know even if it is true.' Yeah yeah just forget about it' he thought and drank a sip of the remaining alcohol. 

However, soon he changed his mind meaning when he saw those f*ing lovely teary eyes staring at Eric for the hundreth of times that afternoon but this time a very big tear dropped on the table. Dongwan swears he had heard the sound of it hitting the glass table. From the corner of his eyes he clearly saw Minwoo slapping Eric for the first time in his life. It was something he would never think of witnessing . No, not in a million years! 'Is it something business related, something between two CEOs of the company', maybe, the reasoning went far away of his mind when he saw Eric approaching sad and teary-eyed  Minwoo somehow forcefully for a kiss, a real one. A slight and silent 'wow' escaped from Dongwan's throat without any thought behind it. Maybe at that moment that 'wow' meant "yeah that's true I have been always right to think they were more than best-friends, f**k".

In any other situation he would just rush to Minwoo ask him what's wrong, knock out the daring person A.K.A Eric and hug his little very best friend for a good couple of minuates but not today, not now. Especially when Minwoo after some emotional twists and turns after cursing a few f-words and hitting a few very light slaps on Eric face, let his friend kiss him so passionately in a bar, not when he just kisses him as passionately and suddenly all the sorrow behind his cloudy eyes turns into relief and when he goes into his lover's embrace and suddenly becomes calm and relaxed just like a baby in his mother's arms. 'He was mad for not getting kissed that he just relaxed like that?!' Dongwan thought and slightly his worries for Minwoo changed into anger of a unreliable friend who knows every little happening of his life from birth to coming to this f*ing bar but hasn't told him he likes kisses from Eric. ! 


He wanted to control his anger but it got bigger and bigger when he recalled many episodes of himself being a close friend for Minwoo, a  betrayed best friend trusting a not so honest one. He suddenly got up from his chair which immidiately made a loud noise hitting the musaic floor. His head was dizzy from all the drinking or from his best friend's betrayal, he was not sure. He had to do something right here right now.

The two earlier kissing lovers were now staring at him wide-eyed waiting for his next move. Eric's hand pulled Minwoo slightly toward himself as an act for safekeeping his still puzzled lover after sensing the not so pleasant situation. This little action even got Dongwan angrier than before, if possible. 'Now you have to keep Minwoo safe from ME?!?!?! WTF?' he thought and approached them slowly with eyes  focused intensely at the tall guy infront of him.

'Is it really happening?!?! I should prevent them from punching each other for the second time. The first time actually made a Buzz in showbiz' Minwoo first thought. 'Why is he doing this?!?! Wait he saw us kissing?!?? Now I have to explain!!' He then discovered since he was a bit slower than the two guys ready to fight every minute now.

Before Minwoo could think of anything to do a thin figure unaware of anything going on there hit Dongwan in the head with something Minwoo assumed to be the previously noisy fallen Dongwan's chair.

Right After that Dongwan fell face first on the floor uncounscious because of the hit, shock and alcohol at the same time, Minwoo could cleary see an annoyed and still-drunk-as-hell Hyesung happy to 'kill' another irritating thing after Junjin's leg!

Minwoo and Eric just disapeared from the bar. For sure they could not keep their little secret anymore. They need to prepare a good scenario for increasing the possibility of forgiveness from their friends. Minwoo was already sure how to explain it to Dongwan,simple, Eric asked me not to tell you. They have already punched each other once, nothing will happen worse than that.


The end