I'm scared

Ricmin One-Shots

Author's note: OK here is another chapter and it is a Ricmin one-shot. I didn't know how to end it. It needed at least two chapters but I decided to make it short. I prefer one-shots because even if I get uninspired, nothing will be left incomplete.

Comments are much appreciated :) 

enjoy


 

"It is late, let's go" Eric said but the other person resisted. 

"I'm scared Eric. Let's stay here. Here is safe" 

"How can we stay here? I'm tired, stop it. You're making a big deal out of nothing. There's nothing to worry about"

"Hey!! someone is threatening me for months. Isn't it serious for you?do you even care for me?"

"As you said it's been months and he or she never did something. Facebook and phone messages. That's all. Forget it Minwoo. We are celebrities for God's sake. We have fans and anti-fans. Aren't you still used to it?"

"The messages are getting scarrier. If he was just an anti-fan he would stop it way sooner. Anyway, if you don't care, it is fine. I have other people to back me up" he pointed out what irritates Eric the most.

"Other people? Yes you have many. Let's see who will listen to your bull" Eric said annoyed. "I'm out of here" he then announced and stormed out of the studio. 

Minwoo backed away till he was leaning to the protecting white wall of the studio. He slowly sat down and hugged his knees and put his forhead on them. 

Beep Beep

He received a message. "I know where I can find you Lee Minwoo. I will come and get you one day. You have to pay... You have to pay..." Minwoo didn't read till the end of the message and tossed his phone far away and started to sob on his knees. It was unbearable. At first he decided to ignore it, then he told a few people about these messages but no-one really cared. He even thought of telling Police about the issue but soon changed his mind cause they were just a few messages nothing else.

But the thing which was hunting Minwoo's heart was Eric's ignorance. He thought Eric would spoil him and make him sure he is there for him and nothing bad may ever happen. However, Eric just left him alone after Minwoo told him, he has gotten the most threatening messages. Messages that show their writer knows Minwoo's place. 

He sobbed harder and louder in the dark and empty studio. The pain was enormous, the pain of abandonmemt. He for sure had plenty of friends. No one in Shinhwa had as many friends as Minwoo. But in this crucial moment not even a name would come to his mind. Just Eric who had left him earlier. 

He has already forgotten the messages. The pain he was feeling, was due to Eric's behavior. His sobs were getting softer and he slowly started to doze off, when suddenly a loud noise pulled him out of the fantasy world. It was the big door of the studio which opened without warning.

He suddenly stood up. 'Who could it be'. His mind was rotating around those messages. 'How could he escape' he was thinking. His legs were trembling, his throat got dry and his hands started to randomly search for something for the defense. These searches made some noises that made the mysterious guy aware of his presence.

"Hey Minwoo-ssi, I can see you there. Why are you here so late? You shouldn't be alone you know" A deep voice said. Minwoo didn't recognize the voice nor the figure standing now in front of him. He was tall and fat. No... Minwoo didn't know him. He was for sure the source of the black-mailing. What if he wanted to him or even kill him there. Both scenarios were quite possible since no one was around and he seemed to be much stronger than Minwoo.

Minwoo felt dizzy. He had to escape. He just grabbed an speaker from the nearest table and threw it to the stranger. It didn't hit the target but seemed to anger the stranger, since he started coming toward Minwoo's direction. 

"Hey, you crazy celebrity.. What on the earth you think you're doing. Cut it out. F**king celebrities!!!" The stranger shouted.

"Don't come closer" minwoo shouted on the top of his lung. 

The second thrown speaker hit the target right in the head and caused a loud sound of 'auch' from the unknown man. Minwoo just ran pass of the stranger who was sitting on his knees holding his bleeding head with one hand. For the last chance he tried to catch the running Minwoo with his other hand, but he just grabbed his sweater and tore it up which didn't stop Minwoo from escaping from the studio.

He just ran while crying his eyes out. He was right, he needed that protection. He just ran. To where? He didn't even know!!

He went to the nearest safe place and knocked the door. It was one of his high-school friend's house. He stayed the night there. 

Ring Ring ....
Eric's phone went off in the middle of the night.

"Yeah?" Eric asked with a sleepy voice.

"May I talk to Mr. Eric Mun, the head CEO of Shinhwa Company?"

"Yes, that's me. Who are you?"

"The Police is speaking. Something has happened in your studio. One of the neighbors reported loud and scary screams coming from there. We have already arrested someone here who is also hurt. We ask for your arrival as soon as possible"

Eric couldn't hear anything more. Minwoo was there, ALONE. He had right. Someone WAS after him. Eric felt like to be shot in the heart. He left Minwoo alone!!

"Where is Minwoo? Is he the one who is hurt?" He asked with a low desperate tone. 

"Lee Minwoo you mean? He is not here. The guy is not a celebrity"

Eric just hung up the phone and rushed toward the studio. On the way to the studio he dialled Minwoo's number for a couple of times but the phone was switched off. 'Minwoo has to be close', 'he wanted to stay there', 'I left him alone', 'Please be OK Minwoo-ya', 'PLEASE BE OK' he let the last sentence come out of his mind in a big and loud scream. 

He parked the car infront of the studio and stormed toward the cuffed person, without even closing the door of the car.

"You bastard, where is Minwoo? Where is he? What did you do to him?" Eric grabbed him by his collar and made him stand up. When Eric took a close look from the man, he immediately recognized him. He was one of the cleaning staff of Shinhwa Company. A used-to-be trustworthy guy who even had a key for emergancy situations. 

"You!!! You!!! How could you? How?" Eric shook the man violently. He was getting impatient for an answer.

"I didn't do anything Eric-ssi, I just came a bit earlier for organizing everything for tommorrow and saw him in the dark. I swear he was the one who attacked me.He got startled, attacked me and ran away. I swear I didn't do anything Eric-ssi" 

He seemed to be innocent but Eric wouldn't ignore anything anymore. What if something has happened to their precious minbong.. No no... He cannot have that.

"Eric-ssi you have to come with us to the Police station, we will look for Lee Minwoo ssi, trust us"A police officer told Eric.

"But I have to find him. I have to..." He started to cry but soon put himself in order and said "please find him, he might be in danger. I will help you, ok?"

"We found a phone in the studio, does it belong to Lee Minwoo?"He showed the phone to Eric.

Eric grabbed the phone and his eyes became teary again. "Yes it does. It is his phone" he said.

"Where is the nearest place that he may go for protection?"

Eric tried his best to recall Minwoo's trustworthy friends who live nearby. 

It was already 7am when they found Minwoo in his friend's house. He got shocked when he saw Eric's worried face and teary eyes. 

Eric ran to him and hugged him so tight that he could barely breathe. 
"I will never leave you like that again. Don't go to others when you need help, Minwoo-ya.. I believe you.. I believe you Minwoo-ya" he said to Minwoo's crook of neck. 

It is still not clear who was the guy threatening Minwoo. And there is no evidence if that guy was guilty or not. He was set free but got expelled from Shinhwa Company because of Eric's suspect of his innocence.