Dancers of Shinhwa

Ricmin One-Shots

It is a Minjin one-shot. Since Minjin is not my  favorite couple in Shinhwa it was hard to write this chapter. I always enjoy reading Minjin fics, but writing is something else :P

don't be disappointed of me please. I know it is not good enough ^^


 

 

"Why do you always want to stand in the center? I have practiced alot. I'm better at this dance. Let me stand here" Junjin shoved Minwoo aside and stood in the center.

"Hey, Just go and ask anyone you want, who the best dancer in Shinhwa is. that's why I have to stand in the center" Minwoo raised his voice.

"You're so selfish. Let us sometime stand there. Jinja!! "

"You are definately not good enough to stand in the middle." He made a face.

"And who says that? You?" Junjin laughed hysterically. "You are the one who isn't good enough to stand there. You shortie. You look like a kid dancing on stage" he continued with an insulting tone. 

"Watch your mouth you rascal." Minwoo rushed toward Junjin and tried to punch him in the face. But Junjin was way stronger than him. With a swift action, Junjin grasped both of Minwoos' fists to defend himself and then bent Minwoos' hand behind his back. A strong kick in the made Minwoo fall face first to the musaic floor of the studio and hummilated Minwoo as much as possible. 

Minwoo hasn't ever been good at fighting. He was always stubborn, both of them were. But Minwoo was the type who would just escape of a tense situation. 

He slowly got up after that great hummilation Junjin just gave him infront of everyone in the studio. While standing up, he looked around and checked who had seen the scene.
Hyesung, Dongwan, Andy and even their managers were there, giving him a sympathic look.Eric was wide-eyed and was directly looking at Minwoos' eyes. When he saw the hurt in them, he rushed to his side, back hugged him and yelled at Junjin. He was the leader after all and had to control the situation. For sure, Minwoo acted like a selfish kid earlier, but he didn't deserve to get beaten like this. 

But Minwoo freed himself from Eric's grip and stormed out of the studio. 

"You are an idiot" the leader told Junjin. "Both of you are" he completed his sentence, then asked "What should we do now with that stupid variety filming with an all sulky Minwoo? Heh?"

Junjin felt burduned when reminded of the variety. Now he had to pretend that everything was just fine in Shinhwa when it wasn't. Pretenting was the most irritating thing to do. He decided to talk it out with Minwoo later. 

After a few hours, he called Minwoo's house. But there wasn't an answer. So he tried his cell-phone, still no answer. He assumed Minwoo didn't like to answer his calls. Therefore, Junjin even tried calling him using Eric's and Dongwan's numbers. But still no answer. 

'Minwoo is such a kid' he thought and went back home. 

In the middle of the night, Junjin's phone went off, waking him up.
"Yeah?" He answered the phone.

"You are a jerk, Jinaaaaa~~ I hate you, hateeeeeee youuuuuu~~~~" The other person sang with a drunken state to the phone.

"Hey, you are drunk??it is 3am. Where the f**ck are you Minwooya???" He asked alert. 

"Like you give a f**k ...where I ..am now...you bastard"

"Hey... We have a filming tommorrow, you shouldn't get drunk. You will look like " he paused for a second "Minwoo, let's talk. Where are you now?Just tell me and I will be there" he continued.

"I don't wanna talk to you. Shhh~" he hung up the phone.

'To hell' Junjin said with a low voice and tried to go back to sleep. 30 minuates passed and he was getting stressed out. Sleep already far away of his eyes, he decided to find Minwoo.'That kid always needs someone to take care of him' he murmered under his breath and directly went to Minwoo's favorite place for getting drunk. 

Minwoo was easy to find. Junjin knew him enough to guess where he can find him. 

He was talking behind Junjin back to some random guy who was completely drunk and seemed he wouldn't even give a to what Minwoo was telling him.

"He ish handsome but he ish a jerk. Tall and good-looking jerk. I like him for being a jerk though. He ish hot. but you know what? he doesn't like me" he  laughed hysterically and suddenly his eyes met Junjin's eyes who was standing infront of him. He tried to stand up and escape from that situation as soon as he saw Junjin there, but he just lost hisbalance and fell on his on the floor. Junjin went to him an grabbed his arm sternly. 

"Get up" he demanded. And pulled Minwoo's hand. But he was really drunk to stand up. So Junjin easily lifted him up and brought the still resisting Minwoo toward his car. 

"You know what?! You deserve a good beating for being such a spoiled kid, Minwooya!!" he said and put him in the back seat. 

Minwoo didn't say another word that night. They slept in Junjin's house. He felt like he owned to Junjin, he came for him in the middle of the night, showing that he cared for Minwoo. Minwoo was feeling guilty of what happened in the studio the day before.

While filming the variety show, the MC asked Minwoo why he always stands in the center when they dance on stage and if the other members are not good enough.

"I want to say something that I haven't tell anybody before" he looked at Junjin to achieve his attention. "Actually, I stand in the center because I will look short when I dance at sides" he confessed. Everyone laughed except Junjin who stared at him. 

"He is the best dancer in Shinhwa. We don't have any objection of him standing in the center" Junjin said. "We have to look kind to eachother though"  he continued while winking. Everyone burst into laugh, so did Lee Minwoo.