TEEN-FINITE; Congratulations

Infinite Teens, the girl versions of Teen Top and Infinite put together (APPLY CLOSED) (HIATUS)
Username: TEEN-FINITE
 
 
Name: Cho SooJung
 
Stage Name: SooJung
 
Nickname: Soo
 
Age: 19
 
Date of Birth: December 20, 1992
 
Place of Birth: Busan, South Korea
 
Hometown: New York City, New York
 
Nationality: South Korean
 
Languages: Korean, English (both fluently)
 
Famous Siblings: Older brother: Cho KyuHyun of Super Junior
 
Family: Father Cho JaeMin/ mid fifties/ education business

Personality: Fun, enjoys roller coasters, like eating food, clumsy, loves hanging out with her friends, and is also easily entertained.

She like loose clothing instead of tight fitting clothing. She also wants to be in a movie with famous korean actor WonBin. Her mother left her and her family at a young age and her father raised her and her brother on his own. KyuHyun used to take care of her while they were in Korea. When KyuHyun debuted as Super Junior's 13th member, SooJung decided to become a singer like she has always wanted. Her father was harshly against it at first but she promised to return home when she debuted in a group. She looks up to Girl's Generation's TaeYeon as a role model. She likes pull pranks and have fun with her friends. She hasn't had a boyfriend in her life. She enjoys doing sports and she doesn't cry over many things. She has cried once and that was when her father flew to Korea and tried to talk her out of becoming an idol. She hates spiders and little animals.
 
Habbits: She has this habit of clicking pens and twirling pencils. She is also very difficult to wake up in the morning.
 
Hobbies: She enjoys playing softball and soccer.
 
Likes: sports, online shopping, sleeping in, playing online games (like Kyu.. lol), and singing/dancing.
 
Dislikes: high heels, short mini skirts, being bored, not being able to participate on stage, and being woken up from a good dream.
 
Position: Lead Vocals, Main Dancer
 
Persona: cute but cannot do aegyo, funny, and enjoys interacting with other people.
 
Band that you like: Infinite, Teen Top, Girl's Generation
 
Bands you're not really into or don't like: Block B, CNBlue
 
Trainee: Sent in a video tape through youtube, got excepted, moved to Korea with her older brother KyuHyun who also had dreams of becoming a famous singer.
 
Trainee years: 5
 
Partner: Lee Hoya
 
Random facts: He favorite color is yellow, she loves big animals, and hates showing off her legs, she wanted to join the army when she was younger.