Infinite Teens is revealed, and they're partnered.

Infinite Teens, the girl versions of Teen Top and Infinite put together (APPLY CLOSED) (HIATUS)

Yeah, so down here.... It's all kinda Ryu and Key for some reason......Retarded fingers. o_e You can skip it if you want. If you read it, comment so I know. But to let you know in the first few paragraphs, it's all about introducing the new members, the other three that haven't been introduce yet, Minhee, Jinhee, and the other one. (can't remember, my sister just hit me on the head. 0.o I've lost a few brain cells unfortunately... DX)

RYU'S POV

Again, just like last time, Mr. Woolim decided to introduce the new members by invading my home and waiting on the couch.

This time, he came with three new girls, and YuJin, JiHyun, SooJung with theirs siblings, and I'm guessing Yong Junhyung, Donghae, and Lee Minhyuk AKA B-Bomb from Block B is one of their siblings....

"Ok. You need to stop that or else I'm changing my home code," I said as I bowed to my seniors.

"Oh come on, it's fun,"Mr.Woolim chuckled.

"And no one saw you sleeping....Well, except me," Donghae smiled.

"Ryu, this is Lee MiRin. Brother is Minhyuk or B-Bomb, she's been a trainee for 5 years. This is Yong MinJee, brother is Junhyung, she's been a trainee for 3 1/2 years. And lastly this is Jinhee, Donghae's little sister, she's been a trainee for.... 2 years," Mr.Woolim said.

"Hello, I am Ryu. Your leader, even tho I'm younger than most of you." I bowed.

"Hi dongsaeng. I've seen you come out of oppa's dance room sometimes when I go visit him. I guess you leave right before I arrive. And also, whenever we go to SM parties I'd stick with Donghae or I'd stay with SooJung,"Jinhee smiled.

"We knew each other since we visited at the same times and we'd stay with our brothers," SooJung smiled.

"Oh.. Ok.. So, today we're doing the second part of Strong Heart?" I asked.

"Yes, we will be attending Strong Heart with you too," Junhyung answered.

"So, let's go to the cars. Since we're a big number we're splitting up into two. Oh, and Ryu, Key's already waiting in the van," Mr. Woolim said as everyone gathered their things and exited the house.

"YAH~! RYU HURRY YOUR UP!! We've been waiting for twenty minutes!"Key yelled from SHINee's van.

"Yah, nappeun namja! (bad man)" I said as I pointed to him and headed towards them.

"Look who's driving Ryu!" Taemin smiled like a little kid and pointed to the driver's seat.

"YAH!! I'm NOT going to ride with you if ONEW is DRIVING!" I said.

"I'm NOT. I was just getting something from the compartment on the left. I'm sitting in the passenger seat silly," Onew said and got out the car and transferred to the passenger seat next to the driver.

"NOW I'm relieved," I said as I got in.

Turns out, YuJin, SooJung, and JiHyun sat in one van with their siblings. And the other three members sat in the other van with their siblings.

"So~ While I was gone, which was for a few weeks, you met any cute guys?" Key asked.

"Be quiet, but I soon will be an only child if you ask that again," I said as I held up a fist.

"Yeah. you go do that while I set you up on a blind date," Key said as he started to take out his phone,"Let's see. Let's get you hooked up!"

"No!! I don't want Ryu to get a boy! NEVER!! SHE'S MINE~!"  Jonghyun screamed as he pulled me close.

"Yah, what am I then?" Key asked.

"My yeobo~" Jonghyun said with aegyo,"Ryu's just my baby girl."

"JongKey~" I sang as I got out of his grip.

"I thought I was your son,"Taemin asked Key.

"You are~ Ryu is just your sister," Key smiled.

"YAY~!" Taemin said and tackled me.

"And soon, you get hooked up to Minho,"Jonghyun smiled.

"Yah! No, no, no,no,no,no,no! N.O! That's against the family rules!" I said.

"He's not family,"Key said.

"He's our cousin,"I grinned,"Onew's his dad. And Onew is Jonghyun's brother!"

"Yeah! So that means Ryu can't become Minho hyung's girlfriend!" Taemin smiled.

"Then what would you like? TaeRyu, RyuMin, or~ Ryu dies alone?" Key asked.

"She dies alone," Taemin smiled.

"MEANIE!" I said,"I WILL GET A BOY SOON."

"When?!?!?!" Everyone asked.

"How am I supposed to know? I'm not father time," I answered crossing my arms.

"Oh! How about this dude. From Infinite. Dongwoo," Key said,"He's a pretty good guy. Funny, likes to smile, and....He's a TOTAL OPPOSITE OF YOU!! HE'S PERFECT!"

"Yah. Shut up,"I said as I punched his shoulder.

"What? You NEED someone like him. Who else is gonna make you somewhat a girly girl. Psh, not me. I'm naturally a gender bender," Key scoffed.

"You know what, I WILL hit you again if you keep talking about dating," I said as the car stopped and I got off first.

"Ok, fine,"Key replied,"Then I'm just gonna...."

"YAH! KIM KIBUM PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed.

"YOU NEED TO MEET THIS DUDE!" Key said as he carried me across the parking lot, heading to the inside of the set.

"Help, help, help, HELP!" I screamed as we past YuJin and the others.

"Have fun Key!" Donghae laughed,"Make sure they're together by the end of the day!"

"SHUT UP!!" I screamed,"NEVER!"

"Ai, I'm not that strong," Key said as we entered the building and headed to Infinite's dressing room. Then he let me down, but held me captive my holding onto my backpack, and my right arm. -_-

"Ok, we're going to enter their dressing room. Be nice,"Key said as he opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Infinite and Teen Top smiled and bowed.

"Bye!" I said as I scrambled away, but not before pushing Key in, and closing the door behind him.

"What was that about?" YuJin asked.

"Key wants me to hook up with a dude. And quick,"I answered as I drank water.

"Why don't you let him?" Donghae asked as he was getting his make up done.

"I don't want a boy," I answered as the stylist gave our outfits.

"Have you ever dated?" JiHyun asked.

"Nope," I said.

"Girls and boys, we're gonna have or lunch here. What do you guys want? It's on SBS," Leeteuk asked as he finished talking to the director.

"I'm ok with anything, but can we have ice cream as dessert?" Jihyun asked.

"I'm ok with anything,"YuJin, SooJung, Jinhee,and MiRin answered.

"Can I have some dried mangos and  Mango bubble tea as a snack?" Min Jee asked,"I'll take something healthy."

"Chicken maybe," I answered.

"CHICKEN~! I WANT CHICKEN HYUNG~!" Onew said.

"Ok ok, Tae?"Leeteuk asked.

"I want chicken,"Taemin and Minho smiled.

"I'll go with chicken, and so will Jonghyun,"Key said as Jonghyun came from using the bathroom. Then he stopped when he heard his name.

"I will what?" He asked.

"You're eating chicken with us," Key answered as Jonghyun sat down next to him.

"Yay," Jjong smiled as he plopped down next to Key.

"Ok, I'm going to the other's dressing rooms to see what they want," Leeteuk said.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Infinite and Teen Top smiled as they came in. As soon as I saw Dongwoo, I hid behind the clothes rack.

"Dongwoo! Just the one I was looking for!" Key smiled and motioned Dongwoo over,"I want you to mee- RYU WHERE ARE YOU?!"

The stylist was going to take the racket to another dressing room so I quietly followed the racket so I didn't get seen but...

"RYU! I SEE YOUR FEET! YOU BETTER NOT TAKE ONE STEP OUT THIS ROOM!" Key warned.

"I'm going to freedom!" I said and darted out the room.

______________________________________________________DONGWOO'S POV_____________________________________

"Key, stop that, she doesn't want a boyfriend anytime soon," Onew said as he smacked Key's head.

"She won't stop acting all boyish until she gets one! I'm serious, why couldn't my divaness have gone to her," Key sighed.

"Key sunbae-nim," YuJin called.

"Everyone can drop the honorifics," Key said.

"Ryu and I hung out with each other yesterday. And she said that she PROBABLY wants a boyfriend. But isn't really sure," YuJin said.

"Ooh~ I'm guessing she has a crush or something to be saying that kind of things," JiHyun said as she was finished.

"Stop the gossiping. She'll kill you guys," Donghae said.

"Sunbae-nim, why did you ask me to come over? Did you have something to talk to you about?" I asked Key.

"I'll tell you later,"Key smiled.

"Guys, let's go," Eunhyuk said,"We're starting the show in a few minutes."

"Coming," The now ready idols said as they followed their senior to the set.

When we reached the stage, we saw Ryu signing autographs for the fans. Since they didn't release their album yet, she signed things such as shirts, posters, and more.

"Thank you. Please support Infinite Teens," Ryu smiled and bowed. Ryu, looked different from what I usually see her as.

"Ok guys, please sit down,"the director called.

Okay, this is when the introducing starts.

"Ne~" Us idols said and sat in our assigned seats.

"3,2,1~" The writer noona counted.

"Hello everyone~! Right now is Strong Heart!" Kang HoDong and Lee Seunggi smiled.

"We have a special surprise for you~!" Seeungi smiled.

"ALL OF INFINITE TEENS IS HERE~!" Kang HoDong cheered.

"Woot~!" Everyone screamed.

"Um....Please introduce yourselves!" Seunggi smiled.

"I'm a mystery, so figure me out! Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Mystery Ryu!"

"Hello~! I'm the cutie of the group~! I'm Jihyun~! Aren't I cute? kekeke"

"Hello~ I'm visual maknae YuJin!"

"I'm cute but I can't do aegyo! Hello everyone~! I'm Kyuhyun's sister, SooJung!"

"Hello, I'm a new member. I am the RaPpInG QUEEN MINJEE~!"

"Hello everyone. I'm Jinhee, the dancing machine!"

"I'm not the queen. But I'm Rapping Princess MiRin!"

"Wow~! Unbelievable!" KangHoDong said in his weird english.

"Kang HoDong-sshi!" Ryu said.

"Ne?" He asked.

"Don't do that here. It's only funny on Star King!" Ryu said.

"Alright, alright," KangHoDong laughed.

"So. In the first row, all of Infinite Teens fill the seats. Behind them, are their siblings!"Seunggi said,"Please introduce yourselves and announce which Infinite Teens member is your sibling.

"Hello~! I'm SHINee's ALMIGHTY KEY! No one~ Not even RYU can BEAT ME!"

"Hello! I am Kevin Woo from U-Kiss. My little sister is JiHyun!"

"I'm from 2-N-E-1~! Hello I am Park Bom of 2ne1 and my little sis is YuJin!"

"Like she said I am SooJung's older brother, Cho Kyuhyun of SUPER JUNIOR!!"

"Yo wussup?!" Junhyung asked in English,"I am Beast's Rapper Yong Junhyung and my little sis is Minjee! And the boys, you've been warned, DON'T TOUCH MY LITTLE SISTER!"

"Hello. I'm Super Junior's Fishy! I'm Donghae and my little sis is Jinhee."

"Hello! I'm Block B's B-BOMB!! Hello, I'm Lee Minhyuk and my little sister is MiRin!"

"And in the third row we have Infinite, the fourth row is SHINee, and the last row is Teen Top. We have all the new idols and the SUPER Idols!"

_________________________________NARRATOR'S POV____________________________________________________

After Infinite and Teen Top did their introduction, the show started off with a little game.

"Infinite Teens amd everyone else, please pair up.. With someone NOT your sibling."

"And YOU'VE NEVER MET!"

Ryu sat in the back watching everyone looking at each other and pick their partners.

MiRin chose L.Joe, Jinhee chose Sunggyu,Minjee was paired with Sungyeol, SooJung was partnered with Hoya,YuJin was paired with L, and JiHyun  chose SungJong.

"Ok, the pa- Ryu, you have to pair up with someone,"Kang Ho Dong said.

"But I don't wanna," Ryu said,"I wanna be with Key."

"You heard what he said some one you've never MET,"Key smirked.

"And I'm taking Hyuk!!" Donghae said. Grabbing Eunhyuk.

"I'll take Teukie hyung," Kyuhyun said as he grabbed Teukie's collar.

"Yah, I'm your elder," Leeteuk laughed referring to the respect rules of Korea.

"I'm scary. Remember?" Kyuhyun asked. Leeteuk sighed and looked away.

"HYUNG~! Be with me!" Ricky smiled to Niel.

"I'll just take ChangJo with me..." CAP said.

"DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!" Chunji said as he took Woohyun.

"Can I be your partner?" Bom asked Shindong.

"Sure," He smiled in a friendly way.

"Umma, I'll be with you,"Taemin smiled.

"No kid, he's mine,"Jonghyun said and pushed him away,"You're with Minho."

"OK....Hyung!" Taemin smiled to Minho.

"I'll go with you, is that ok?" Onew asked Minhyuk.

"Sure sunbae-nim," Minhyuk smiled.

"That leaves Dongwoo and Ryu alone... Great! It's even!" Kang HoDong smiled.

"THIS IS PERFECT~!" Key screamed,"THEY CAN BE TOGETHER!"

Ryu rolled her eyes as she sat next Dongwoo in the empty spot.

"Ok. We are gonna play a game. And this involves a lot of interactions with your partner. You and your partner must make a small dance for each thing said. So if you like violin or something, you can make the motion of how to play the violin. Your first question. What is your favorite thing to do when you have freetime?"

OK~! So, the game will continue on the next chappie. I know this one was like....stupid...not much goes on.....yeah....high school is kinda killin me here...So, I'll try to make it better next time. And there will be a lot of interactions with the idols. But since there IS a lot of partners, one couple will have their own chapter(if there's a INFINTE TEENS member. If it's JongKey, it will probably have 2min squished in with it.). 

AND~! Also. I still need a few members for the RIVAL!! Come on guys~! I don't want to make Dae 6 wait a long time. :/

Also, please message me your favorite food, what kind of rollercoaster rides you like, if you avoid someone when they're annoying you or you have a crush on them, and places you'd like to go for a date.

THANK YOU~!

Dae 6 current members, this goes for you too.