Infinite Teens's Rival is revealed

Infinite Teens, the girl versions of Teen Top and Infinite put together (APPLY CLOSED) (HIATUS)

Ok, first of all. This WILL make you somewhat jealous. I'm very happy, for me, to say.... THERE'S A LOT OF CUTE KPOP IDOL LOOK-A-LIKES IN MY SCHOOL~~~~ XD There's an L look a like (>.<), U-Know Yunho (he's a senior buhh whateves.. He's still cute), a Taemin look a like (he also has the same name!!!), and there's a Super Junior look a like! Yes, Super Junior(look a likes), is at my school! Tee hee... I feel happy to attend my school. :3 

You guys jealous?? XD Sowwy~ Now on to the story!

L/MYUNGSOO'S POV

"I'm tired~!" I sighed as I plopped onto Sungyeol (Myungyeol <3 :3) who sat onto the couch.

"Get off me L," He said as he pushed me off,"You're not the only one."

"Why did we practice for like, fifteen hours straight?! Why didn't Sesame Player let us trick Hyoan hyung again and let us play?!!??!?!" Woohyun whined.

"I wish Sesame Player came, I want to go somewhere," Sungjong frowned.

"Guys, tomorrow and the next day, you're free from practice. All the idols or idol groups in T.O.P Media and Woolim Ent will also be free, everyone except Teen Top and Infinite Teens. All their managers, however, will not. They will be meeting at Woolim to help work on a major project that Woolim and T.O.P are working on. So if you need us, we'll be there," Hyoan said,"If you want to know more just watch the news right now. The segment should be on."

Sunggyu hyung turned the TV on and turned the channel to SBS.

"Today there is breaking and overwhelming news. T.O.P Media and Woolim Entertainment have released limited information about ANOTHER girl group debuting. They will not be just any girl group, but just like the relationship between Infinite and Teen Top, they will be Infinite Teens's RIVAL. T.O.P and Woolim have released the group's name, which will not be somewhat made out of Infinite and Teen Top's name, they will be DAE 6. Which is said in english, Day 6. It technically means 6 teenagers. Their name is also related to their debuting day, which will be April 26, a few days after Infinite Teen's debut which is April 23.

It's related to the 26th because they will train for 6 weeks, 6 days a week, and SIXteen hours a day, and they will debut on the twenty-SIXth.  A lot of sixes right?

Like Teen Top, Dae 6 will be composed of what their name means, 6 teenagers. The members will be revealed immediately after T.O.P and Woolim decide to reveal them. For now they will be unrevealed.

And moving on to Infinite Teen's, we were able to get an interview with their leader, Ryu, and asked her several questions. We also talked to her about the huge talk about B1A4 and Infinite Teens's debut day decisions. B1A4, the one year old band composed of 5 handsome boys, also debuted on April 23rd, but have more than happily accepted Infinite Teens. They even said," We can't wait for them to debut. We'll have the same debut birthday!"

We asked Ryu, who knew about Dae 6's debut, several questions about both Infinite Teens and Dae 6's relationship. I'll pass it on to you SangMin."

"Hello everyone, I am SangMin Chi. I am outside Infinite Teens's dance studio, and the only one in the studio is Ryu, Infinite Teens's leader. We've been notified that the others have left to eat their lunch, and that Ryu decided to stay a bit longer before she took her break. So we're going to interview her.

*opens the door of the studio and sees Ryu dancing to U-Kiss's Neverland.*

"Excuse me," Sangmin said.

"Oh," Ryu said, whipping her head around and quickly bowed and turned off the music.

"Hello. We are with SBS and we were just going to ask you about the new group that's debuting. Dae 6, who we've been told, will be your group's idol," Sangmin said.

"Ne, I met some of the members just yesterday and talked to them. They all said that they're really excited for their debut. Infinite Teens is also very excited. We'll be somewhat another generation of our Teen Top and Infinite sunbaes,"Ryu replied taking her towel and drying her self off as the AC automatically.

"About Dae 6, do you know how many members there are?"

"There will be 6 teens."

"Do you know when their debut is?"

"I was told they will debut three days after our debut. April 26."

"What would you describe them in a few words?"

"They will be....a strong and eye-grabbing. It'll be really hard to stop listening to their debut song, that I'm not allowed to say the title of. But yes, they will be a very good group."

"Since Infinite Teens and Dae 6 are rivals, but also friends, has the two groups come across with each other?"

"I'm the only one in my group who knows the most about Dae 6. But yes, we will soon cross paths with each other."

"And about the debut issue with B1A4, did you talk to their leader, Jinyoung?"

"Ne, I personally met up with Jinyoung-sunbaenim. He said he couldn't wait for our debut. He's heard the teaser of our debut song, and is very anxious for the performance. B1A4 is also performing that day for their one year anniversary, so they will also help with out debut introduction. B1A4 also said they were okay with the debut day desicion since it is my birthday and they are friends with my brother Key."

"And do you have anything to say to your sunbaes or even your soon to be Dae 6 hoobaes?"

"Um, to my sunbaes.. I don't really know them that well, but I am an Inspirit and Andromeda, but I hope they will give us a lot of love and adivice. Infinite Teens look up to them a lot and we hope to follow their steps, Dae 6's leader, who I'm not allowed to say, also gives their hello greetings. They also said that they will also follow their path and hope to be as famous as them. And my message to my Dae 6 hoobaes....I hope you survive long enough to debut. Work hard, Infinite Teens will be waiting for you." *both Sangmin and Ryu laugh*

"Thank you Ryu. Ok, back to the studio."

Sunggyu turned off the TV and took a look at us. Everyone was practically speechless.

"WOAH!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!! I HOPE DAE 6 WILL GET A LOT OF LOVE~!! OF COURSE INFINITE TEENS TOO!!" Sungjong said as he practically bounced off the walls.

"Wait a minute... Why won't Teen Top and Infinite Teens get a break?" I asked.

"We will be using Infinite Teens and Teen Top's background, and every little detail about them to choose the remaining four members of Dae 6,"Hyoan answered,"Ok, I've said enough. You guys go to sleep it's 11:30."

"Fine, fine, fine." We all said.

"I said practice, but I didn't say you were free from Strong Heart. You still have to attend the second part tomorrow,"Hyoan hyung said before he left.

"COME ON HYUNG!!!" We screamed.

"Bye~!" He said and closed the door.

.....Hi.....

XD

You guys likey????

I had a hard time making Dae 6's name. A REALLY hard time. What can you really make out of Teen, Top, and Infinite? Not much to me. So, the genius I am, I decided how to say Teenager in Korean. And 'Dae' came up, and so I thought of how many members Teen Top is and put 6 infront of it. So if you translate it from the left to the right, it says:Teenagers 6. But since the Korean language uses the sequence, sub-obj-verb, it practically makes sense....I think...well, if you put the six in front in does but whatever! XD

Haha, yea....I'm socially awkward....that's what I've been told to be. So~ yea... :/

Comment~!

And....

Subscribe if you're a new reader!!!

You'll make me smile. :D