Soonyangel; congratulations

Infinite Teens, the girl versions of Teen Top and Infinite put together (APPLY CLOSED) (HIATUS)

Congratulations Soonyangel, youve been chosen to be apart of Infinite Teens.

So the readers know more about you, here's the app you turned in.

 

Username: Soonyangel

Appearence: http://yeahuhljjang.tumblr.com/post/203694706

Name: Woo Ji Hyun

Stage Name: Angie

Nickname: Hyunnie, Angie

Age: 16 y.o

Date of Birth: 25th December 1994

Place of Birth: Los Angeles, USA

Hometown: San Francisco, USA

Nationality: Korean

Languages: English, Korean, Japanese

Famous Siblings: Kevin Woo (U-Kiss)

Family:

- Father : Woo JongSu (50) – Pastry chef, owner of a cake shop

- Mother : Angela Woo (48) – Co-owner of a cake shop

- Brother : Woo Sunghyun 'Kevin' (19)

- Sister : Deanna Woo (22)

Personality:  She's exactly what an Angel should be. Sweet, caring, lovely, cute. When you look at her for the first time, the first thing you think is "Aegyooooo ~". She's always smiling, and she showed a really shy personality. She's not the type that will begin a conversation with an unknown person or with someone she barely knows, she will wait for this person to come and talk to her. She has always cute expressions without even noticing it. She smiles for a nothing and it seems like she's always daydreaming. With her friends and family, she's someone who is very caring. She's responsible and can do anything in a house : cooking, washing, cleaning. She tries her best to please to everybody and to make her friends smile. She has a hard time sleeping alone, she always tries to be with somebody else like her brother. She's very tactile and need a physical contact with her friends. So, she's always kissing or hugging, or even snuggling and cuddling against him. But she can be bipolar sometimes. Don't judge a book by its cover : even if she looks cute, she can have a bad temper. Even though she's a blood type A, which means she's calm, timid, responsible, organized, she also can be a bad girl. She doesn't like being ignored at all when she speaks, and she gets mad. And when she's mad, believe me… Avoid her. She hates crying in front of people, so she always holds back her tears in front of her friends, but when she's really worried about her family or friends, she can't do anything but cry. She hates feeling powerless in front of a problem or not being able to help someone. She also cried when she's really, really afraid (blood, death, being alone, claustrophobia). She has sometimes anxiety attack and she needs somebody to comfort her, but she'll never tell it. She hates showing herself fragile in front of the ones she loves, mostly her brother. She's really, really close to her brother and can't spend a lot of time without him.

Habbits: - She can't go out without a photo of Kevin and her.

- She 's like a kitten : she drinks almost three bottles of milk a day.

- She closes every door and window when she's alone at home.

- She always has an apple in his bag.

- She can't sleep without talking to her brother first

Hobbies:

- listening & composing music

- talking to her brother

- hugging people

- reading

- cooking

- watching dramas (She's a HUGE fan of You Are Beautiful)

Likes:

- milk

- music

- cinema

- spending times with her friends and family

- watching some fluffy dramas on tv

- looking at the sky

- sleeping

- cooking

- ice cream

- her mobile phone

- puppies

Dislikes:

- lies

- hypocrisy

- her phobias : blood, death, being alone, claustrophobia

- vegetables

- swimming

- being away from her brother

- losing a game

Position: (Maknae ?) Lead Vocal

Persona: Aegyo Princess

Band that you like: FTIsland, U-Kiss, Infinite & Teen Top (of course), CN Blue, SHINee, DBSK/JYJ/HoMin, Big Bang, Super Junior, MBLAQ, 4Minute, T-Ara... A LOT OF KPOP groups. Also other groups like Hoobastank, The Rasmus, H.I.M, Madina Lake, Three Days Grace, One Ok Rock…

Bands you're not really into or don't like: Girls groups, like SNSD or F(x)

Trainee: She was singing and dancing in the streets with some of her friends, dancing to U-Kiss songs and also others, solo and group dances, and someone from Woolim Ent. saw her and decided to make her audition… And she succeeded.

Trainee years: 5

Partner: SungJong (INFINITE)

Random facts:

- She has a huge memory.

- She can't sleep alone

- She plays guitar and piano

- She's a CRAZY Primadonna

- She has a similar voice to Kevin

- She can sleep anywhere

- She can't leave the puppy her brother offered her and that she called Jolie (as a You're Beautiful fan)