Revealing the new members on Strong Heart

Infinite Teens, the girl versions of Teen Top and Infinite put together (APPLY CLOSED) (HIATUS)

RYU'S POV

When I walked into my living room after waking up and getting ready, I found Mr. Woolim, Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior, Kevin Woo, Park Bom, and three random girls on my couch.

"Ummmm..."I said as I rubbed my eyes and blinked twice to see if I wasn't dreaming.

"Annyeonghaseyo,"The three girls said and bowed. I blinked, then did a 45 degree bow instead of a 90 degee bow, but whatever, it still counts as a bow.

"Guys, this is Ryu Kim. She's been training 7 years in my company. Although she's younger than some of you, she will be the official leader of Infinite Teens. Ryu, this is Woo JiHyun, she's trained for five years. And this is her brother, Kevin Woo, you'd probably know him already. This is Park YuJin and her sister Bom, YuJin has trained for 3 years. And this is Cho SooJung, who's trained for 5 years, and this is her brother Kyuhyun,"Woolim said. I bowed again to my sunbaes, then said my formal greeting to Kyuhyun.

"Hi Kyuhyun, how's Bummie?" I asked.

"He's doing fine, he says hi and congrats from Japan,"Kyuhyun laughed.

"You guys know each other?" SooJung asked.

"My brother is Kim KiBum of SHINee," I answered.

"Oh.. Well, today this is the three members of Infinite Teens. So now that we have four, it's only three left. Tomorrow, is when I'll reveal them to you. But for now. You guys better get going, I booked you guys on Strong Heart to reveal yourselves. It'll cause even more talk if your siblings go with you four. Sorry you couldn't go with Key," Woolim said," SM said that he needed to go to Japan or they'd cancel the promotions there."

"It's ok, let me just get some things. You guys can go ahead,"I said. They agreed and left to head to the Strong Heart set.

Quickly, I grabbed my backpack and stuffed all the entertainment or things I needed :)

*sigh* I love technology :]

Taking a taxi I took made my way to the Strong Heart set.

"Excuse me, where's the waiting room for Infinite Teens?" I asked.

"Member or friend?" The security asked.

"I'm the leader," I answered.

"Go up that stairs and make a left. The room should be on the right," He answered.

"Thank you," I smiled and bowed to him.

"Welcome!" He called as I ran up the stairs and turned left. I walked down the hall slowly, and stopped infront of the door with the paper that said, Infinite Teens

I opened the door and saw the three girls getting ready for the broadcast. They all seemed to be in their outfits already.

"Ryu, come. Change into this,"One of the stylist ordered as she gave me an outfit and let me go into the changing room.

JIHYUN'S OUTFIT:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36627951

SOOJUNG'S OUTFIT:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36626903

YUJIN'S OUTFIT:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36627128

RYU'S OUTFIT:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36629222

______________________________________________________________________

NARRATOR'S POV

After everyone had their outfits fixed, the stylists fixed their hair.

Ryu's short hair was fixed into it's original position(like the one in the pic),YuJin's hair was put into braids, but they redid her them to make it neater, JiHyun's hair was fixed up so a small part at the top was in a ponytail facing up(like how Teen Top's L.Joe and Chunji did their hair when they performed H.O.T Candy), and SooJung's hair was curled and it fell down instead of being in a ponytail.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Come in~!" SooJung said.

"Okay girls, let's go,"The manager, Mr.Lee, said and led the girls to the set.

The fans of the bands here screamed as they saw their favorite idols come onto the stage, and gave confused faces when they saw Infinite Teens.

"Who are you?" An ELF screamed.

Soon everyone had their eyes on Infinite Teens, but Infinite Teens only looked somewhere else.

"Wow~! Unbelievable!!" Kang HoDong cheered as everyone sat down in their chairs.

Seating: (back row to front row)

Last Row:   Niel, CAP, TOP, Daesung, Amber(Fx), Sulli,

Second-to-last: Shindong(SuJu), Woohyun, Sunggyu, Hoya, Dongwoo, Chunji

Second-to-first row: Leeteuk(SuJu),Eunhyuk(SuJu), Kyuhyun,Bom, Kevin, Dongwoon(Beast),

First Row:     Donghae(Super Junior), Ryu, SooJung, YuJin, JiHyun,Kiseop(U-Kiss)

"The idols here, please introduce yourselves,"Lee Seunggi smiled his noona killer smile.

"I'm Fishy,"Donghae smiled.

"I'm Monkey!" Eunhyuk grinned.

"I'm Park Baram!(baram means player)Haha, I'm Dimples!"Leeteuk joked.

"I'm Fat Shindong,"Shindong grinned.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, we're Super Junior~" Shindong, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and Donghae smiled.

"Hi, I'm 2-N-E-1's Bom,"Bom smiled.

"Hi, I'm emotional voice Niel,"Niel smiled.

"I'm rapping leader CAP."

"I'm Power vocal Chunji."

"We're the Teens on Top, hi. We're Teen Top"

"I'm the container lid TOP, and I'm Daesung. We're Big BANG!!"

"Hi, I'm F(x)'s Tomboy Amber, and I'm Sulli. We're from F(x)!"

"Hi, I'm the foreigner from the States, Kevin. And I'm the village ahjussi Kiseop. We're from U-Kiss!"

"Hi. I'm Beast's Dongwoon," Dongwoon smiled.

"Hi, I'm Namstar Woohyun, I'm Leader Gyu Sunggyu, I'm Dancing Machine Hoya, and I'm Animal looking Dongwoo. We are Infinite!" 

"Try to figure out this Mystery!"Ryu smirked with a wink,"I'm Mystery Ryu!"

"I'm Aegyo Princess JiHyun~!"JiHyun smiled and made a cute face,"Am I cute?"

"Hiya! I'm SooJung!"SooJung grinned,"Please look after me~"

"Hello~! I'm YuJin!"YuJin smiled,"The visual maknae of..."

"Annyeonghaseyo~! WE ARE INFINITE TEENS!!"The girls cheered.

The audience started to scream louder than they ever had for their idols.

And the idols sat there(except Super Junior and the siblings) speechless, stunned that Infinite Teens was right infront of them. After all the hype, they were right in front of them.

"You're, you're Infinite Teens? Where's the other three? And who's your leader??" Sunggyu asked.

"I am the leader of the group, and the rest of Infinite Teens will be revealed in the part two tomorrow,"Ryu answered.

"How old are you guys?"Dongwoo asked.

"I am 16," JiHyun answered.

"I'm 17,"Ryu said.

"I'm 19,"YuJin smiled.

"I'm also 19,"SooJung said.

"After all the hype up on tv, we surprisingly get to see Infinite Teens here, right now. Wow,"Seunggi gasped.

"We met today so we don't know much of each other. And since our debut is in two weeks, our boss decided to bring a lot of talk so we made a surprise appearance on the show. Like what was announced, we are the girl versions of Teen Top and Infinite put together," Ryu introduced.

"We shoud've placed you guys in the front. But, tell us the reason why the girls, not Ryu, have the same surname as the boys and girl, behind them?"Kang Hodong asked.

"We are their siblings,"Kyuhyun answered leaning over to ruffle SooJung's hair.

"Ne, we are their elders,"Kevin smiled and patted on Jihyun's head.

"Ryu, there is also talk about you knowing Super Junior through important connections. Would you like to tell us what those connections are?" Seunggi asked.

"Yeah~ Tell us," Donghae smiled.

Ryu chuckled.

"Ne, I have close connections to Super Junior and any other SM artist or group. Very close connections. And if you did not know, but I have a celebrity brother. And he is none other than Shining SHINee's Kim KiBum, know also by Key," Ryu laughed.

"Ne, we've known the both of them....for seven years now. When Super Junior 05 debuted, Key and Ryu auditioned at SM. Unfortunately, Ryu didn't catch the eye of SM-sshi like Key did, so she wasn't taken in. So she auditioned a few days later at Woolim Entertainment and was signed to them. Since then, when Ryu would finish with training session, she'd quickly come to hang out with us before any schedules,"Donghae answered.

"How long have you guys been trainees?"Kang HoDong asked.

"I trained for 7 years,"Ryu answered.

"I trained for three years,"YuJin answered.

"We trained for five years," SooJung and JiHyun said.

"And why haven't you guys met while you were training? Why didn't you guys meet your Infinite sunbaes?"Shindong asked.

"From what we heard, all of them were trained privately, unlike the others. Because they had celebrity siblings, like us, who were known for our dancing skills and our vocals, they wanted them to be like us. So to fit us, they were trained by private professionals,"Kevin answered.

"Trained privately?!" CAP asked.

"Ne. We all went under private training to become similar to our siblings. SooJung, Jihyun, Yujin, and I are exact versions of our siblings. Except looks,"Ryu answered.

"To help your fans, and your sunbaes know more about you guys, let's use this time for them to ask questions. Niel, you have a question?"Seunggi asked.

"Ne, on TV, our bosses said that they were girl versions of us. Does that mean they know our dances?"Niel asked. Yujin,Jihyun, SooJung, and I nodded,"Can they show us what dances they know?"

"Because I know SuJu and SHINee for a long time, I know all of their dances. From Suju's Twins to Mr.Simple. And SHINee's Replay to Hello. But I've also learned all of Teen Top and Infinite's dances," I answered.

"Then how about you guys dance to Be Mine with us and then No More Perfume On You next?" DongWoo asked. We agreed and went onto the stage with them.

"Be mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay? I’ll take care of you until the end Being. You know me, right? You saw me, right? I’ll protect you until the endBe mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay? I’ll take care of you until the end Being. You know me, right? You saw me, right? I’ll protect you until the end."

We sang as we danced to the song. There was a small smile on our faces. We were dancing with our sunbaes, how can we not be smiling?

After we finished both songs, suddenly Infinite's BTD as Infinite and Teen Top sat down and immediately YuJin and I jumped up and danced to the song.

"Hajima! Don't do your scorpion Ryu! It's too good! It'll make me jealous!!!" Eunhyuk screamed,"Hajima!"

It only made me smirk as me and Yujin went to the floor, pull up our right feet, and finish the scorpion move. It made all of the audience scream and our sunbaes speechless with their mouths open.

"Why did you not listen to me? I'm jealous now," Eunhyuk pouted.

"You'll get over it," I replied.

"I have a question for Ryu and SooJung," CAP said,"You both know Super Junior sunbaes and you both visit them. You both were trainees in Woolim and you both know the biggest group in Asia. How did you guys not cross paths?"

Leeteuk made is famous high pitched laugh as SooJung and I chuckled.

"Although the both of them did visit us often and after they finished training, they came at different times. Ryu trained at five in the morning and finished training at nine. And from nine to twelve she'd hang with us and Key. SooJung trained from eight to one and hanged out with us from that time to the rest of the day. But I'm also wondering why they never met. Since we always bring them to the SM parties," Kyuhyun laughed on the last part.

"I stuck with Kyu only,"SooJung answered.

"I stuck with either Shinee or F(x)'s Amber and Sulli," I answered.

"You guys need to hang out with more people that aren't in your brother's company,"Bom laughed.

"SooJung and Ryu. Since you know a lot of SM Artists, name one you don't like as much," Kangaroo HoDong said.

"Leeteuk-sshh..."SooJung said as she looked at him. Leeteuk tried to keep his high pitch laugh in as he looked down.

"PARK BARAM JUNGSOO you're lucky you're sitting behind me!" I yelled. Leeteuk couldn't take it and the high pitch laughed escaped his mouth.

"Why? Why did you two choose Leeteuk-sshi?" Seunggi asked.

"He's no called Park BARAM for nothing. He flirted with the two because at the time he didnt know they were our siblings. After Key caught him flirting with Ryu he didn't care about seniority and beat Leeteuk up. I also did the same thing,"Kyuhyun answered.

"His flirting never worked since Ryu gave death glares and SooJung just ran to Kyuhyun,"Shindong answered.

"It seems to me you have the prince disease. It's not the first time they're saying you've been flirting with younger women," Amber laughed.

"I don't have the prince disease,"Leeteuk chuckled.

"If doesn't have the prince disease then he's an idiot for being a flirt,"Kyuhyun hissed. The whole studio bursted out in laughter.

"Just so Leeteuk's image doesnt go down any deeper than it has. Can Infinite Teens tell us why their outfits are their own style? Their skinny jeans remind me of the SHINee trend,"Seunggi laughed.

"They don't know the reason, but I do. I've known the stylist for a while and the outfits we were given is like a guide or something. What we're wearing, is showing you guys what we like,"Ryu answered.

"I'm guessing you like accessories and charm bracelets. She likes purple, she likes milk, and she like music," Kang HoDong said as he pointed to our outfits.

"Exactly,"JiHyun answered.

"Oh, it seems to me you like your brother a lot," Chunji said.

"What makes you say that?" I asked amused.

"Oh! Your charm bracelet! There's a key,"Kevin said.

"Key has a replica of that charm but it's for a necklace,"Shindong said as the camera took a close up on the charm.

"This has been part one of Strong Heart. Tomorrow we will continue part two of this episode and reveal all of Infinite Teens. Thank you for watching!" Seunggi and Kang HoDong cheered.

"See you guys tomorrow!" Every idol smiled.

_______________________________

Mianhae for late update. But made is super long for you guys! Stay tuned! XD