I Know Another Star

The Stars

Kyungsoo and Minseok reached the mall in just a few minutes. Kyungsoo was glad that his Minseok-hyung is the one accompanying him right now, since both of them aren't really the talkative kind. They decided to head off to the supermarket first, they have to get some food in their fridge and some other snacks. 

 

When they reached the supermarket, Kyungsoo volunteered to go and get the trolley while Minseok waited for him in the aisles. He grabbed the first one from the long line of trolleys and noticed that the wheel was stuck on the second one. He tried his best to control his stregth to just give a light pull on it and he somehow succeeded because none of it broke, almost. When he let go the handle of it he noticed how his hand left a deep imprint on it. He was really getting tired of controlling his strength, it was always limiting, holding back and trying not to look like a total freak all of the time. But recently he noticed how his strength gradually increased and it just means that controlling it is getting a lot harder.

 

He was considering taking another trolley instead when he felt his phone vibrated in his pocket. He carefully reached for it and looked at who's calling him. 'Kim Jongin'. He accepted the call and put his phone beside his ear.

 

"Hyung~" The other side quickly perked up when he answered it.

 

"What is it Jongin?" 

 

"Where are you hyung? I just arrived in the dorms and I saw your things here but you're not around anymore."

 

"But Luhan-hyung's already there."

 

"Yeah, but he's helping Lay-hyung arrange his things. Where are you hyung?"

 

"Me? I'm in the supermarket with Minseok-hyung."

 

"Oh. May I come?" 

 

"But Jongin it's a 10 minute drive until---"

 

"Is it the one in the nearest mall? Wait. I'll be there."

 

A few seconds later, he saw a waving Jongin running towards him. 

 

"Okay, so where did you teleported this time?" he asked while giving a judging look at his tall dongsaeng.

 

"I was careful. I appeared at one of the toilet stalls." he proudly answered while smiling, flashing his perfectly alligned teeth.

 

"And I told you, I'm here with Minseok-hyung, how am I going to explain you being here?" he was complaining but he's actually glad that jongin came, he'll be a lot more comfortable having someone that knows the "real" him.

 

"Don't worry hyung, Minseok-hyung's like you, very few words." 

 

Kyungsoo just slumped his shoulders in a fake resignation to Jongin's countless excuses. They were both so occupied with arguing with each other that they didn't notice the approaching Minseok.

 

"I was gonna fetch you cause you're taking a while. Hey there Jongin." the older smiled while looking at them. "Let's go." he started walking towards the aisles again after making sure that the younger ones are following him this time.

 

Beside him Jongin just smiled and whispered. "See?" 

 

He gave a not-so-restrained elbowing to the proud Kim Jongin, and the younger immediately clutched his aching side. He then faced him and gave a not-so-sorry apology. "Sorry, I didn't held back enough." and he jogged towards the older one while pushing a new trolley. A few moments later, Jongin already caught up with the two of them, still holding the elbowed area.

 

The only reason he can do this much to his dongsaeng is because he's the only one who knows his secret and he knows his. They immediately became close, sharing both of their concerns about their special ability. Though their abilities are nothing similar to each other, they at least knows that both of them are not normal. While his is overwhelming strength, Jongin's power is teleportation. He was troubled about it at first but now he's glad that they now both have someone they're completely comfortable with.

 

He was so deep in thought and only managed to snap back to reality when Jongin tapped his shoulders. "I'll push the trolley hyung, you're going to break the handle like that." he said it softly enough so Minseok wouldn't hear what he said. And when Kyungsoo let go of it to pass it to Jongin, he noticed that he was already starting to make another imprint on the handle. 'I really need some stronger control over this.' he silently thought.