I Met A Star

The Stars

He came to the company's dorm so he can start moving his stuff. When he opened the front door, he immediately saw his Luhan-ge resting on the couch with a water bottle in his hand. Yixing greeted his gege and asked if he was the only one in the dorms. 

 

"Minseok and Kyungsoo were here a while ago but they went out to buy some stuff right now.", Luhan answered.

 

Yixing noticed how tired Luhan sounded with that response. He came closer asking if the older one is feeling okay, Luhan just whined a bit about his sore back from lifting too much. Yixing can't really leave anyone who's hurting especially if that someone is right next to him, so he patted Luhan's back to ease the pain his gege is feeling. He just hopes that Luhan doesn't find it weird to have such a quick pain relief after his pat. Afterwards, he quickly excused himself outside to bring his other luggages, and because he was in such a hurry and with a slight panic, he scraped his elbow just before going out of the gate. It hurts, but he didn't bother looking at the wound or even touching it because he knows that it will heal itself in no time. This is where everything went wrong.

 

He didn't know that Luhan followed him outside, but when he was about to get inside again with his stuff, he saw a very shocked Luhan staring directly at him. 'He... Did he went out just now?' A few questions popped in his mind but the quick approaching Lu erased all of his thoughts.

 

"Yixing... You... Are you... Did you... Do you...", the older struggled to complete his sentences, while Yixing just went to a complete panic attack as he sensed the reason for his gege's shock. 'He saw didn't he? Or is it because he noticed?' His mind was already making up thousands of excuses if Lu's going to ask about how his back felt better or how his cut healed in a split second, but he was more surprised when the older finally completed his question.

 

"Yixing, do you have special abilities, too?", Luhan blurted out.

 

He tried to process the question 'Do you have special abilities, too?... Too... Too?' He stared back at Luhan and he saw the same panicked eyes he had. Yixing was torn between laughing it off as a joke or admitting the truth. But because of his curiosity as to why Luhan had said "too" rather than just asking about him, he decided to talk.

 

"Luhan-ge, can we talk inside?"

 

Luhan just gave a nod and went back inside the house. Once they were inside, Luhan directed his full attention back at him eager to hear his answer. Yixing tried to start safely, he can't reveal everything yet, not until he knows that his secret isn't the only thing they're going to discuss.

 

"Gege, what do you mean by 'Do you have special abilities, too?'"

 

"I mean it, just as how I asked Yixing. I just saw how your cut healed on its own, I definitely saw that you scraped it and there was blood and then its gone."

 

"No, I mean what's with the 'too'?"

 

"Answer me first Yixing."

 

At this rate they won't finish anything, he thought. Both of them are trying to let the other admit first. But he knew that unlike him, Lu saw his ability, he just needs confirmation whereas he doesn't have a single idea about the other's ability if he does have one. He surrendered and decided to admit. He lowered his head and started talking with a trembling voice.

 

"Yes, I do. I... I... I can heal. And my body heals on its own." It was the first time he ever told anyone about his ability. He never dared to tell anyone, he was scared of being "different" from the others and them thinking that he's a freak or something. With the absence of any response from Luhan he lifted his head to see his expression, more than shock, Luhan's expression was... relief. Yixing can't believe it, but Luhan is somewhat relieved.

 

Now that he let out his secret, it's time for answering his questions.

 

"Luhan-ge, about my question, what's with the 'too'?"

 

Luhan smiled and... well, he just kept on smiling. A slight irritation welled up in him, he confessed and everything so why is he just smiling like that without answering? But before he could voice it out, he saw a water bottle... a water bottle... a water bottle floating in front of him. He stepped back and fell over, he was so shocked, scared, and confused, but he kept his gaze on the floating object. It moved in mid-air until it landed on Luhan's hand. He was still smiling. He then helped Yixing up.

 

"That's what I meant by 'too'."