Fake Girlfriend

The Marks of a Kingka [HIATUS]

Minah's POV

 

I woke up and realized that I slept on my desk...again. I looked to see that I didn't finish my homework. I groaned and got up. Jiyeon came in.

 

"Minnie (AN: Jiyeon's nickname for Minah), time for you to get ready" Jiyeon said.

 

"I'll be down in a couple of minutes" I said.

 

Jiyeon nodded and left. I put away my unfinished homework and L.Joe and Chunji finished homework. I got dressed and headed over to the dining room.

 

"Good Morning" I said and sat down.

 

"Good Morning Minah. Did you sleep well?" Uncle asked.

 

"Good" I replied and started eating.

 

After we finished eating, we cleaned up and Jiyeon and I headed out.

 

"So Hyorin and I are planning to go get some tea later and work on homework. Wanna join?" Jiyeon asked.

 

I sighed. I haven't really spend anytime with Hyorin and Jiyeon because L.Joe has me running around like his "little slave".

 

"I might be busy" I said.

 

"Again?"

 

"Ne."

 

Jiyeon sighs and we walk to school. Hyorin was waiting for us by the steps of the school. Once she saw us, she waved. Jiyeon and I walked over to Hyorin.

 

"So is Minah coming with us?" Hyorin asked.

 

"She said she might be busy" Jiyeon replied.

 

"Minnie" Hyorin pouted.

 

"Mianhae but you know how busy I am sometimes" I replied.

 

"Yeah being L.Joe's slave" Hyorin mumbled.

 

"Hyorin" Jiyeon said.

 

"Don't act so surprised. Weren't you the one that said I owe him?" I said.

 

"Yeah but I didn't mean it by being his slave" Hyorin said.

 

"I didn't know it either."

 

We walked inside and went to our classes. During home room I worked on my homework, but I could only finish half of it. I guess it's better than nothing. I rushed over to my next class and I was one of the first ones there, so I finished my homework.

 

"Little slave" a voice said.

 

I rolled my eyes and looked up.

 

"Where's our homework?" L.Joe said.

 

I took it out my bag and handed it to them.

 

"Thanks" Chunji said taking them and handed L.Joe his.

 

They took their normal seats behind me, once again the girls started glaring at me. It's been about 2 weeks since I got here. You think they'd get used to it by now.

 

"Meet me at the rooftop during lunch. We've got to talk" L.Joe whispered into my ear.

 

I turned around and looks and him. He started into my eyes for about 5 seconds before the teacher walked in, causing him to look away and for me to turn around.





 

"Ready for lunch?" Jiyeon asked.

 

"Can't. I've got to meet up with someone" I said.

 

"Someone we know?" Hyorin asked.

 

I nodded.

 

"Who?"

 

"A classmate. He said he needed to tell me something" I said closing my locker and started walking.

 

"Ooo a boy" Jiyeon said as her and Hyorin were beside me.

 

"Yes not I've got to go."

 

"Be safe" Hyorin said and winked at me before leaving with Jiyeon.

 

Gross. That's the last thing I would do with L.Joe. I shuddered before heading up the stairs. I opened the door to the top the roof and saw a familiar blonde head.

 

"Why'd you tell me to come here?" I said.

 

"Be my girlfriend" he said.

 

"What?"

 

"My uncle, aunt and cousin visiting for a while and my parents told them that I have a girlfriend. So I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend."

 

"Why me? Why not one of your fan girls?"

 

"Because they'll think I'm actually asking them to be my girlfriend and won't ever leave me alone. Consider this as a little bit of paying off your debt."

 

"I feel like Haruhi now" I mumbled. (AN: Ouran High School Host Club reference. You know how Haruhi has to pay off her debt for breaking the vase. No. Okay.) "If I said yes, wouldn't your parents know that I'm pretending?"

 

"They know that I'm going to bring a fake girlfriend" he said. "So you in?"

 

I sighed.

 

"Fine."

 

"Great. After school you're coming over to my house. So meet me by my locker" he said before leaving.


--------------------

Finally done with finals