Blue Paint

The Marks of a Kingka [HIATUS]

Minah's POV

 

My next 2 classes luckily I didn't have any of the boys but I was bummed that Jiyeon some far wasn't in any of my classes and I only had 1 with Hyorin. Right now I have lunch. Thank god I'm starving. I brought my own lunch since I decided that I would eat at the rooftop. I climbed up the stairs and opened the door. I sat down on the floor and started eating.

 

"Annyeong Minah" Hyorin said.

 

I didn't realize that Hyorin was next to me.

 

"Hyorin, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

 

"I usually have  lunch here."

 

"All by yourself?"

 

Hyorin nodded.

 

"Minah."

 

I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Jiyeon she walked up to us. “I thought you were gonna eat in the cafeteria.”

 

“I just felt like eating up here” I said and shrugged.

 

Jiyeon sat down next to me and started eating her lunch. She stopped eating and went in her bag to get something. Jiyeon pulls it out and hands it to Hyorin.

 

“Thanks for letting me copying off of your homework” Jiyeon said.

 

“No problem. What are friends for” Hyorin said.

 

“So Minah, how are your classes?”

 

“Well Hyorin is in my first class so that’s good. The rest of my classes are fine except my

second period class” I answered.

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“Because I had to sit in front of these 2 boys and one of them pulled my hair and basically threatened me if I didn’t give him my packet so him and his friend could copy of. And I also saw them both earlier with 4 other guys who pushed me because I stared at them.”

 

“Let me guess. Teen Top?” Hyorin asked.

 

“Who’s that?” I asked.

 

“They are 6 guys that could make your life hell” Jiyeon said.

 

“Once I accidently bumped into them because someone pushed me. Now they are their fangirls make my life hell. Which is why I occasionally sit up here so I don’t have to see their faces at lunch” Hyorin said.

 

“Let’s do the break down of them. CAP is the oldest and is usually wearing caps. Don’t be fooled with the youngest one, it’s actually Changjo not Ricky. Chunji is a little more flirtier than the others, Niel is the one with the big lips and I’m sorry but don’t tell him this, he could be pretty enough to be a girl. And then there’s L.Joe.” Jiyeon sighs. “He’s the most violent one out of them. I’m not say the others aren’t because they are but if I were you I’d try to stay on his good side.”

 

“And whatever you do, do not and I repeat DO NOT EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CALL L.JOE BY HIS REAL NAME!” Hyorin said shaking me by my shoulders.

 

“Stop shaking me” I said.

 

Hyorin takes her hands off my shoulders.

 

“Sorry” she says. “But seriously don’t.”

 

“What even is it?”

 

Hyorin cups her hand around my ears and whisper it. But it was barely audible.

 

“I didn’t even hear you. Speak up no one’s around” I said.

 

This time she whispered it loud enough for me to hear but still a whisper.

 

“Lee Byunghun” she whispered.

 

“What’s so bad calling him that?” I asked.

 

“Once this guy called him by his real name and L.Joe ended up breaking his arm” Jiyeon said.

 

“Omo that’s terrible.”

 

I mean it is his birth name. I understand people hate their birth names sometimes but does he seriously hate it that much? We finished our lunch on the rooftop and headed inside once the bell ring signalling that lunch is over. I found out that Jiyeon and Hyorin had art class with me next. I was happy until we walked in and saw who was in there.

 

“Omo. CAP, L.Joe and Chunji are in here” Jiyeon whispered.

 

I rolled my eyes as we headed over to an empty spot. Tried out best to be as far away from the as possible but it wasn’t easy since most of the seats were filled. Today in art class, it was a free day. So we got to do whatever we wanted. I started reading a book I bought a while ago.

 

“Minah, let’s go paint” Jiyeon said tugging my arm like a little kid.

 

I looked at her and saw the puppy dog eyes she was giving me. I sighed and closed my book. Jiyeon grabbed me to an easel as she got 2 brushes. Hyorin was already painting a well I don’t know what she’s painting exactly. Jiyeon came back and handed me a brush. We both started painting. I was doing a pot of flowers. I ended up running out of blue paint so I went to the back of the room and got it. As I turn around I see L.Joe pouring orange paint over some poor kids head who was kneeling on the down in front of them. While CAP and Chunji were laughing and so were some of the other students.

 

“Remember don’t ever bump into me again, arasso?” L.Joe said.

 

The boy nodded quickly. L.Joe smirks and pours red paint over the kid’s head. I was getting so mad. Who does he think he is treating kids like this? I stormed over to them and pushed L.Joe lightly on the shoulder.

 

“Who do you think you are pouring paint on him?” I asked him.

 

“I’m sorry did I hear something?” L.Joe said. “You’re not allowed to tell me what to do.”

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

“I don’t give a .”

 

“Ooo little loser here has a dirty mouth. Now apologize to me.”

 

“Fine, I’m sorry...about your hair.”

 

L.Joe gave me a slightly confused look. Then I poured the blue paint that was in my hand all over his hair. I heard a couple gasps from the classroom. I could see the surprised looks from everyone especially CAP and Chunji. L.Joe touched his hair and looked at the blue paint on his hands. The bell rang and I grabbed my book I was reading earlier.

 

“Later ” I said to him and left.

 

--------------------

So U-KISS is having a new member that will appear

(Here's how he looks like...from the sideish angle. This is the only pic I could find of him. He should appear in June. Heh his name is Joon and he's appearing in June anyone no...okay.)

 

 

When I found out that U-KISS is having a replacement for Dongho/new member I was like

but now I’m like

because there is a new addition to the U-KISS family

but we will always remember our past members

 

Because in my heart there will be 9 now 10 members in U-KISS. No matter what anyone says.