Don't Call Me Lee Byunghun

The Marks of a Kingka [HIATUS]

Minah’s POV

 

“I can’t believe you did that” Hyorin said as we walk into my and Jiyeon’s house.

 

“Such a badass dumping paint all over one of the kingkas” Jiyeon said. “Umma! Appa! We’re home!”

 

My uncle comes out of the living room.

 

“We’re going to be upstairs doing homework.”

 

“Okay and if Hyorin wants she can stay for dinner” uncle said.

 

“I’ll be sure to call my parents and ask them” Hyorin said.

 

We all went to Jiyeon’s room. Jiyeon sat on her bed, Hyorin sat in a chair while I sat on the floor. We all took out our homework.

 

“So what are you going to do?” Jiyeon asked me.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked with a confused look.

 

“Well tomorrow he’s probably going to kill or his fangirls are so where do you want your funeral?”

 

“I’m not scared of him” I said taking out a pencil.

 

“You sure?”

 

I nodded.

 

“Not even the fangirls?” Hyorin asked.

 

“I’m not scared of the fake, ty es that parade around them like they are some god" I said.

 

I rolled my eyes and release started our homework.


 

~The Next Day ~

 

I walked into the hallway and I could feel people whispering and staring at me. I honestly didn't care what they thought and I went to my locker ignoring their comments.

 

"Look who decided to show up" CAP said.

 

I turned around see Teen Top walking towards me.

 

"You're a brave little for showing your face around" Chunji said.

 

"That's so sweet" I said sarcastically while putting my books away in my locker.

 

Someone slammed locker and forced me to turn around. It was L.Joe. He took me by the chin and forced me to look at him. His face was really close to mine. Close enough to see my own reflection in his glare.

 

"I was going to let you off the hook for staring at us but now you've crossed a line so you going to pay" L.Joe said. He slammed his first causing me to jump. He smirked and started walking away.

 

"I'm not scared of you. Lee Byunghyun" I said.

 

L.Joe stopped and turned around. I could here people going gasp. He stormed over and grabbed me the collar. He threw me against my locker while still holding onto my collar.

 

"What the did you just say? Call me Byunghyun one more time" L.Joe asked.

 

"Lee. ing. Byunghyun" I spat in in face.

 

Something snapped in him cause I could see the flame of anger in his eyes growing. He threw me to the ground. I ended up falling on my back and pain shot up through my spine.

 

"Get up you stupid " L.Joe said picking me up by the collar to through me down again.

 

All of Teen Top keeper pushing me on the ground when I tried to get up. Why are people just staring? I guess Teen Top pushing someone is normal now. Then Changjo grabbed me and twisted my arm so my hand was between my shoulders. Which cause me to squeal in pain.

 

"Aw our little piggy is squealing" Changjo said smirking.

 

"Oink. Oink" Ricky said and laughed.

 

"Actually I think you need to bend it a little more" Niel said.

 

"Oh like this?" Changjo asked.

 

Changjo bended it a little more causing me to wince in pain and squeal once again. He kicked me behind my knee causing me to fall down in my knees and kicked my back causing me to fall forward. L.Joe walked over and grabbed me by my hair, lifting my head up.

 

"This is just a little reminder. Never call me that again and you better watch out" L.Joe let go off my hair and walked away with Teen Top.

 

I slowly got up and brushed myself off. Jiyeon and Hyorin came over.

 

"Hey girl hey" Hyorin said.

 

"Hey" I replied.

 

I stretched my back but ended up wincing a little. Hyorin noticed this.

 

"What's wrong?" She asked.

 

"Teen Top" I replied.

 

"Ah. That makes sense."

 

"Come on let's get you to the nurse" Jiyeon said.

 

"I'm fine" I said.

 

"No you're not plus if you go you might not have to go to class as see you know whos."

 

"That is true." I sighed. "I guess I'll go."

 

"Plus I don't want to go to class so I could use you as an excuse."


"I feel so loved." I sarcastically said and smiled as we walked towards the nurses office.