New School

The Marks of a Kingka [HIATUS]

Minah's POV

 

My aunt pulls up in her car. She puts it in park and looks over at me who's in the passenger's seat.

 

"My baby girl's first day at a new school" she said excitedly and ruffles my hair.

 

"Auntie stop it" I said smiling and fixing my hair.

 

"Umma, your embarrassing her" Jiyeon, my cousin, said from the back.

 

After my parents died in a car crash a year ago. After they did I was sent to live with my aunt, uncle and cousin. I had to leave my old school and attend my cousin's. She kisses both of our heads before we left.

 

"Well cuz, welcome to hell" Jiyeon said.

 

"Thanks for the intro" I said and we started walking towards the school.

 

"If there's anything you need ask me."

 

"I'll remember that."

 

We walked into the school. Jiyeon wanted to get to class earlier to finish her homework.

 

"Sorry for already leaving you on your first day" she said.

 

"It's okay. I understand" I replied before she headed off.

 

I looked for the office so I could get my books, my locker and my schedule. It took me a couple minutes that I finally found it. I walked inside and greeted the secretary at the office by bowing my head.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said.

 

"Good morning" she said.

 

"I'm new and I was wondering if I could get my books, my locker and my schedule?"

 

"Of course." She prints out my schedule and writes my locker combo on a piece of paper and handed them me. "I'll be back with your books shortly." She walks in a room.

 

I take a seat in a chair and waited patiently. Just then a group of boys walked out of the principle's office.

 

"This is your 5th in my office in only 2 weeks. I expect next week for no visits" the principal said.

 

"Whatever" one of them said rolling his eyes.

 

I can't believe how he's talking to the principle. I quickly looked away once one of them caught me staring at them. Then the secretary walked out of the room with my books in her arms.

 

"Minah-ssi here are your books" she said handing me the books.

 

"Thank you" I said and bowed my head.

 

I walked out of the office to my locker. Suddenly I heard someone yelling for me. I turned around to see who it was. It were those guys at the office. The looked quite handsome until I saw a scary look on all their faces.

 

"Ne?" I said.

 

"You know it's rude to stare" the one who caught me staring at them said.

 

"Mianhae" I said bowing my head.

 

I turn around to start walking until I felt some put their hand on my shoulder and forcing me to turn around. I almost lost my balance.

 

"Hey we're not done talking to you" one with big lips said.

 

I was getting confused. All I did was stare at them. That's not any different than what the girls are doing now.

 

"Come on hyung, let that stupid newbie go. She's not worth our time" one with brown hair said.

 

They all walked by me bumping into my shoulder causing me to drop my books. Aish I should've brought a bag or something. I could hear the other students around me snickering. I sighed and started picking up my books. Once I was done I went to my locker and opened it. I put my books away and only keeping the ones that I need for my first period class. Surprisingly I made it in time for class. I'm glad I'm not late on my first day. The teacher pointed to an empty seat telling me to take a seat to a girl who was doodling in her notebook.

 

"Hi I'm Choi Minah what's your name?" I asked her.

 

She looked up from her notebook.

 

"I'm Lee Hyorin" she said. "I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new?"

 

"Ne. Today is my first day."

 

The teacher started class and told us to start taking notes which we did. I couldn't really see since I was in the back and I missed some. Hyorin handed me her notes.

 

"It'll take you awhile for you to adjust your eyes in the meanwhile just copy off of my notes" Hyorin said.

 

"Thanks" I replied and copied her notes.

 

We finished a little early and got to know each other. She seems like a nice person and I could happily report that we are friends. Class was over and I walked to my next class. I was sad I didn’t have my next class with Jiyeon or Hyorin. I walked in and took a seat. One that wasn’t to far away but one that wasn’t to close to the front. I started doodling in my notebook until some girl pulled it off my desk.

 

“What are you doing?” she said glaring at me. “This is MY seat.”

 

“I’m sorry” I said and picked up my notebook which was on the ground.

 

People at this school are so aggressive. I wonder how Jiyeon and Hyorin survive. I took a seat in an empty desk that was in the back by the window. It was in a seat from the row in the very back. I put my notebook on the desk and started doodling. Soon a heard a bunch of squeals.

 

“They’re here” one girl said as all the girls crowded the door.

 

What is all the commotion about? I squinted my eyes to see what was going on. I finally saw 2 boys emerged from the crowd of girls. I quickly looked away once I realized that 2 of them were from those boys earlier. I kept my eyes down and continued doodling on my notebook. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I heard them stop and I could just feel the eyes looking at me. I knew not to look up and I heard the footsteps continue until they took a seat behind me. I gulped looking up and noticing the glares from the girls. I could feel their eyes burning through my head. I could see hear them whisper things like 'Why are oppas sitting behind her?' Who does she think she is sitting near that the teacher then walked in and they students started settling down.

 

"Okay class today we're going to work on this packet. You get to use your textbook and you get to work with others around you. But your are not allowed to leave your desks, arasso?" Mrs. Kwon said sitting down at her desk.

 

"Arasso" the students replied.

 

The girls got up and started heading towards the back.

 

"I said no moving!" The teacher snapped.

 

The girls groaned and headed back to their seats reluctantly. I guess they wanted to be with their precious oppas. Merong I mentally said to them as I started my packet. I finally finished in 25 minutes and I was the first one. Everyone is too busy chatting or doing other stuff. I felt something hit my head. I ignored it until I felt something hit my head again. I turned around to see who it was. It were those boys from earlier.

 

"Can I help you?" I asked trying to sound annoyed.

 

"Yeah loser you can give us your packet and let us copy" blondie said.

 

"It's really easy. You can finish it by the time class ends."

 

I turned around and leaned back in my chair. Then he pulled my hair causing my head to go back. He leaned over his

desk. His lips were so close to my ear I could feel his hot breath.

 

"Right now I'm being nice and I'm not going to ask you again" he growled in my ear.

 

"Why don't you ask one of your fangirls and FYI you never asked" I replied.

 

He tighten his grip on my hair causing me to wince. I could feel the smirk coming from his friend.

 

"Fine only if you let go" I said.

 

He roughly let go and I rubbed the back of my head. I handed him the packet. He took it and him and his friend started copying. Before the end of class he tossed my packet on my desk.

 

"You better hope we got them correctly" he said.


He and his friend tossed their packets on the Mrs. Kwon's desk and walked out. I hope I don't have anymore classes with them especially with blonde.

--------------------

Sorry if it's y. Newbie writer :)