I Owe Him

The Marks of a Kingka [HIATUS]

Minah’s POV

 

School was a little different today. This time there were fangirls chasing after me the whole time. Thanks to Teen Top’s big mouth I’m now the fangirls target. I ended up walking home because they started chasing me. I texted Jiyeon telling her that. I had a strange feeling someone was following me. I turned around and I didn’t see anyone. I continued walking until I heard the faint sound of a car starting. I turned around again to see a car behind me. I started walking quickly and I heard the car coming closer so I start running. Until someone pulled me into the car.

 

I was hitting him, trying to get out but I couldn't. I saw him take out something shiny. I didn't realize it was a knife. He held it to my neck.

 

"To bad I have to do this to such a pretty thing" the man said.

 

I can't believe it. Today is the day I'm going to die. I soon started crying. I didn’t want to die not yet. I fell out of the car onto the ground. I realized that someone pulled me out. I looked up to see L.Joe. He pulled the guy out and started beating him up. He looked at me before leaving. The driver go out and helped the guy into the car and drove off. My phone soon buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket.

 

You're not allowed to tell anyone. If you do I'll make your life more hell ~ Unknown

 

I looked around and didn't see anyone. I knew it was L.Joe even if I didn't have his number. Wait how did he get my number?

 

How did you get my number? ~ Minah

 

I have my ways ~ L.Joe

 

That was a little creepy. I hurried home before anyone could get me. I quickly closed the door once I got in.

 

“Took you a while” Jiyeon said handing Hyorin a glass of water.

 

“I had some trouble” I said.

 

“Jinjja? What was is it?” Hyorin said drinking her water.

 

“I got pulled into some random car and got a knife held up to my neck.”

 

Hyorin spits out her water and quickly runs over to me. So does Jiyeon and they hug me.

 

“Omo are you okay?” Jiyeon asked.

 

“Of course she’s not okay. She got a knife held up to her neck” Hyorin said and slapped Jiyeon arm.

 

“Ow. Just asking. Yeesh” Jiyeon said rubbing her arm.

 

“So what happened?”

 

“Like I said I got pulled into a car and got a knife held up to my neck. I swear I was gonna die until someone pulled me out of the car? And you’ll never believe who it was” I said.

 

“Who was it?” Jiyeon said.

 

“L.Joe.”

 

They gasped.

 

“Are you freaking serious? Do you know what this means?” Hyorin said.

 

“L.Joe saved my life?” I asked.

 

I don’t know what she’s trying to say. I mean it is pretty obvious that he saved my life but I feel like she’s trying to hint at something else. Which I don’t know what she’s talking about.

 

“It means you owe him.”

 

“Owe him? How?”

 

“I don’t know but you owe him somehow.”

 

“I don’t think I owe him.”

 

My phone buzzed and I took it out.

 

You owe me ~ L.Joe.

 

“Huh how ironic” Jiyeon said peeking over my shoulder.

 

“If I were you I’d watch out. I don’t know what he’s going to make you do” Hyorin said.

 

“Stop scaring her and let’s get back to work” Jiyeon said to Hyroin.





 

I’ve been feeling nervous for the past couple days. L.Joe keeps making me do little things like his homework or buy him stuff. I’ve been basically his slave for a while well also Teen Top’s slave. I have to do what he says. He saved my life. I headed to the roof with their coffee I had to get for them.

 

“Aw little slave you’re a little late” L.Joe said tapping his wrist.

 

“Mianhae, the lady working there mixed up the order” I said handing out the coffee. “And the least you could do is call me my real name.”

 

“I like little slave better” L.Joe said taking a sip of the coffee.

 

I sighed and stood there. Ricky purposely bumped into me while Changjo decided to stick his foot out, causing me to trip and bump into L.Joe. The coffee ended up spilling all over him.

 

“You ing ! This burns like hell!” L.Joe yelled at me.

 

He pushed me down and I fell on my back...once again. My now I've gotten used to it so the pushing doesn't bother me. Nothing new except this time I felt pain in my face. I didn't realize that L.Joe slapped me across the face. I held my cheek as my hair fell across my face covering my face up.

 

"Oh little slave you shouldn't have done that. Now poor L.Joe doesn't have any coffee to do this" CAP said.

 

What's he talking about? Then I felt CAP pouring his coffee in me and smirked when he threw the cup at me. I winched in pain. From the coffee and the slap.

 

"Hyung here, have my coffee" Ricky said and smirked knowing what L.Joe would do and so did I.


L.Joe poured the coffee all over me and Teen Top laughed. They walked away and just sat there holding me cheek quietly crying. I have to let them do this. L.Joe saved my life so now I have to do whatever he wants me to do.