Dinner

The Marks of a Kingka [HIATUS]

Minah's POV

 

I patted my dress down before I ring the doorbell. I heard footsteps and L.Joe's umma answers the door.

 

"Minah, you look beautiful" she said.

 

"Kamsahamnida" I said as I walked in.

 

"L.Joe's upstairs. If you want you can go upstairs. We won't be leaving until they get here."

 

I nodded and headed upstairs. Whoa. There are so many rooms. I don't know where to start. Maybe I should've asked which room was his. I opened one room. It was the bathroom. Another was a bedroom but I'm guessing it was his parents since he's not their. I opened a door.

 

"Oh my gosh" I exclaimed and quickly closed the door.

 

What did I just see? I mean, I know what I say. But did I just see what I think I say? L.Joe was practically . Well he was in his boxers. A couple minutes later, the door opened. L.Joe was dressed this time and he was buttoning his cuffs.

 

"If you wanted to see me in my boxers, all you had to do was ask" L.Joe said smirking and walking in.

 

I blushed.

 

"Mind helping me?" he asked holding up his tie.

 

"Not at all" I said.

 

I slowly walked in, observing his room. It seemed like a typical teenage boy's room. I took the tie from his hand and started doing his tie. For some reason, I started blushing.

 

"Stop blushing."

 

"I'm not" I stuttered.

 

L.Joe have me a look.

 

"I'm not" I said once again, finishing his tie.

 

"Minah! Byunghun! They're here!" L.Joe's umma yelled from downstairs.

 

“Coming!” L.Joe yelled.

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

We headed downstairs. I saw my aunt, uncle and cousin talking with my parents.

 

“I’m glad you could make it” my appa said hugging them.

 

“It’s always a pleasure” my uncle said.

 

Just then my cousin spotted us.

 

(Don't you think they kind of look alike)

 

He walked over to us.

 

“Who’s this beautiful young lady?” he said, which cause Minah to blush.

No one’s allowed to make Minah blush except me. She’s only blushed towards me. I mean she’s probably blushed before, no need to get jealous. No one said anything about getting jealous, a voice in my head said. Shut up. I’ve got to stop talking to myself.

 

"L.Joe, are you okay?" Minah asked.

 

"Yeah I'm fine. Let's go" I said.

 

Minah's POV

 

The adults were chatting away, while L.Joe's cousin started asking questions.

 

"So when did you meet my cousin?" L.Joe's cousin, I think his name is Jonghyo but he told me to call him J-Hyo, said.

 

"On the first day of school" I replied taking a bite of my food.

 

"What was your first impression of him?"

 

"First impression was... Um it was, well I didn't really talk to him the first time I saw him. I was in the school's office getting my schedule. He happened to be in there."

 

"So here's still the troublemaker? Not surprise."

 

"Like always" L.Joe said.

 

"So how long have you two been dating?" J-Hyo asked.

 

"Um..." I trailed off, looking at L.Joe for an answer.

 

"A little over a month" L.Joe replied.

 

"Wow. That's your longest relationship since-"

 

L.Joe nudges him and J-Hyo stops talking. I give them a confused look. Longest relationship since what? I'm curious since I haven't seen L.Joe with the same girl longer than a couple hours. L.Joe saw my confused look and assured me it was nothing. I won't ask him since I saw that he was kind of uncomfortable.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

New chapter! Sorry if it not good. There’s going to be some stuff going on later on in the story that I hope will be better. Also if you guys have time do you think you could apply for one (or both) of my applyfics?

[1lluminat3] JYP’s New Boy Group

★ Rising Star ★ SM Entertainment’s New Boy Group