from the cry-baby

Vanished
Please log in to read the full chapter

Where has he gone?

I scream and cry, calling out his name hoping that he would answer back.

It's hard to imagine that someone who have been like a fixture on your life to disappear just like a blink of an eye.at 

I want to think I'm dreaming because that meant that when I wake, I could still feel his hands when I reach out for him.

Numerous times I've told myself that this was just temporary. 

But the look from the older ones told me that it wasn't. 

I can't accept it. I DON'T WANT TO.

Accepting the truth would force me to acknowledge that I have lost you. 

NO!

It's too early for that. You didn't even call me to say to me.

 

When we arrive at our home, I could see our friends looking deeply concerned about me. They know how close we are. There were occassions where they would tease us acting like a real couple.

I didn't care if they think we are. For me you're family. To be close to you was like having a safety blanket.

But now, where are you when I need you the most?

Why didn't you tell me?! I was just a phonecall away. 

If you told me, I wouldn't be feeling so much hurt that I don't want to face tomorrow...

More tears fall...

I scream for you to come back.

My voice echoes....

No one answers....

My heart feels wrong.... It hurts to breath and think of you.

Every memory reminded me that you're not with me.

Please log in to read the full chapter