Final Part

WAS ONCE, THEN TWICE

Spending these days without you is too lonely for me.

 

“Yuri, my girlfriend’s calling me”, Minho said.

“G-Girlfriend ? Since when did you-?”, I asked.

“Since yesterday. The girl I liked confessed to me, and I accepted her ! It’s really is a miracle”

“Who ?”

“Choi Sulli, that cute girl over there”

“Wah…. Even your last name is the same”

“Right ? Right ? Amazing right ?”

“Right. Can I even be happy like you ?”

“What ?”

“Nothing. Your girlfriend’s calling you”

“Oh. Right. See you later !”

Minho dashes off to Sulli. I took a glance at that Choi Sulli for a bit and she smiled and bowed her head at me. Such a polite and cute kid. Minho is really lucky.

“Hey, anti-fan girl”, someone said, behind me.

This is another bad luck isn’t it ?

“Hey, we’re calling you”

“What ?”, I asked, coldly.

“Wow… Is this what an anti-fan did each time there’s someone asking her nicely”

I recognize this voice. This isn’t just a normal voice.

“Lee Jong Suk, go away”, I said coldly.

“Wow… You knew me ? Of course…”, he went near my ear and smirked, “Since you liked me too much”.

“Didn’t I tell you not to bother me anymore ? It’s the end already !”, I said.

“I’m not giving up. I wanted to hear you saying “I like you” to me. Cutely”

“Jerk”

“I am. Because of you. By the way, where’s that guy ? The one who was always with you”

“He’s with his girlfriend. Why ?”

“I just wanted to annoy him for a bit”

“Stop it right there. Don’t do anything to Minho, you jerk”

“What the ? You even did this to protect him ? Then what about me ?”

“You can protect yourself so just shut up. By the way, I’m not your fan nor your anti-fan like those guys”

I walked away. My heart was still beating even though I tried not to like him. It was just too impossible wasn’t it ? It was.

Days pass by really fast. I always avoids him every time I saw him. It’s normal. It’s okay.

I wasn’t going to hope anymore. Until one day…

“Sulli, let’s eat”, I said.

“Sure. Let’s have some ramyun together”, Sulli replied.

I became friends with Sulli ever since Minho became a member of a boy band called “SHINee”. But still, Minho calls Sulli every day and talks with her for like two hours or more. And then, Sulli and I became best friends and talked about everything. We became closer with secrets right ?

“So… You still didn’t have a boyfriend ?”, Sulli asked.

I choked hearing Sulli’s sentence. She was too direct.

“Nope”, I answered.

“So, what happened with Lee Jong Suk ?”, she asked directly again.

For the second time, I choked again. I drank my water then looked at her.

“Nothing happened”, I said.

“You’re lying. You liked him right ?”, she said, directly again.

“I…. Don’t”

“You liked him. You did. You know, when I liked Minho, it was too hard for me to say that I liked him. It was because I liked him too much. I liked him too much that it was even too hard for me to say it to him. But you know, we ended as a lover. ‘Cause when someone were meant to be together, they will have their own way to be together. So, don’t give up. I’ll always cheer you up”

That time when Sulli finished her sentence with a smile, I thought that even Sulli can say something like that. I was glad to hear something like that from someone after a long time. That time I knew, I have found a true best friend.

“Thank you, Sulli”, I said.

“Sure”, she replied, “Now, why don’t you go to where he is and say your true feelings to him”

“Thank you, Sulli. Thank you”

I ran off to see Jong Suk. I was encouraged by Sulli, and I was cheered by her. I need to do my best. But, where is Jong Suk ? I can’t find him anywhere at the campus.

“No way”, I said after remembering something, “He can’t be there right ?”

I dashes towards the campus’ swimming pool. His favorite place was only the swimming pool and the library. Since he was nowhere to be seen at the library, then he must be at the swimming pool.

“LEE JONG SUK !!!”, I screamed as soon as I arrived at the swimming pool.

It was quiet, and my voice echoed everywhere. Where is he ? Where is he ?

“You called ? Kwon Yuri”

A voice was heard somewhere. I quickly dashes towards that voice and stood in front of that person.

“I thought you aren’t going to see me anymore. But, what’s this ?”, he said.

“Umm….”

“Can I hope ?”, he asked.

I only replied his question with a nod.

“You like me don’t you ?”, he asked again.

It was too direct. Just why is everyone asked me direct questions today ?

“I hate you”, I said, trying to be cold.

“You liked me. And I SERIOUSLY liked you”, Jong Suk said, smiling at me.

He grabbed me and hold me up in the air.

“Can we be together ?”, he asked.

I replied with a nod again. I was too nervous to look at him. His handsome face made me too nervous, two times more than ever.

He puts me down and gave me a hug.

“Thank you. I like you, no, I love you. Let’s be happy”, he said.

“I hate you. Jerk”, I said.

“Nope. You liked me”

“Why are you so confident ?”

“’Cause you liked me, and I knew it. Right ?”

“R-Right”

“Wah !!! I’m so happy right now !”

“Y-You’re so childish ! Let me go !”

“Nope ! I’m too happy right now !”

Ya !!!”

 

I liked him too much that I can’t even say it to him, right ? But, when we’re meant to be together, we’ll find a way to be together. It was not a coincidence, it was fate.

That was the happiest moment of my life don’t you think ? I hope you’ll find your fated person one day. ‘Cause it was not a coincidence, but it was fate.

Be happy.

-YURI-

END