Part 2

WAS ONCE, THEN TWICE

Part 2 

Wait for me. I promise I’ll come back here.

 

Mornings were like hell since that day. I’ve been bullied for days and they still haven’t stopped yet. It was all because of him. If only he didn’t appear in front of me for the second time.

Ah…. Mornings were like hell since that day. Why do I have to go to school after that day and why did I have to meet him ? I regretted every action that I have done and I really wanted to turn back time.

And, since that day, my routine has changed.

First, I would get bullied, get thrown by crumpled papers everywhere.

Second, I would get bullied.

Third, I would get bullied.

And last but not least, I would get bullied.

Can you imagine how hard this life was if you were bullied everywhere by the whole campus ? I would have already killed myself. But, life is precious. So, I endured myself with all those bullying.

I got myself used to what they did, and my weapon was only my scary glare which they were scared of. It was already a normal thing for me.

Ya ! Kwon Yuri ! Here’s for you ! Hahaha ! What a filthy girl !”

They threw a crumpled paper on me and splashed me with a glass of water. At this time, I would use my weapon, which was my scary glare. And they will be frozen after seeing my eyes and they drag their friends hand to somewhere.

Ya, ya ! Do you know, Lee Jong Suk is going to attend our campus !!!”

Please say I’m dreaming right now.

“Really ?”

“Really ! He was inside the teacher’s office ! Wah…. College gonna be daebak !!!”

Ah… Can this day gonna get worse ?

“Hey, Jong Suk oppa is attending our school right ? We better get rid of that girl before she humiliated our oppa

I glanced at them a bit when I heard they whispered and glared and me like that. I decided to leave quickly. So, I took my books which were on the floor and took a step first. But, my want to escape didn’t happen.

“It’s Jong Suk oppa !!!”

Oppa !!!”

He stepped in while I was frozen on my place.

“Make a way ! Make a way ! Ah, really, girls this day. Ah, Yuri-ah !!! Help me here !!!”

Why did Minho called me at this time ? He’s making things worse !!!

I gain up some courage and walked into the swarm of girls. I helped Minho out from the chaos.

“Thanks”, he said.

“No prob”, I replied.

Jong Suk were still inside that chaos, but I won’t help him. I decided not to interfere in his troubles anymore. I was already fed up.

“Hey, aren’t we going to help him ?”, Minho asked.

“No. I only helped you”, I replied calmly.

“Really ?! Wah, I can’t believe you chose me than that handsome guy”

“Just be thankful”

“Ah right. Thank you !”

I only replied him with a quiet smile.

“Hey, but. That guy kept looking at you for a moment”, Minho whispered at me.

“Who ?”, I asked.

“That guy. What’s his name again ? Jong- Jong Hyun ?”

“Aish… That’s your friend’s name you idiot. He’s…”

I pretended not to know him, so I acted like I saw his nametag or such.

“He’s Jong Suk, right ?”, I said.

“Ah, right. Jong Suk. He kept looking at you”, Minho replied.

“There is no way. Maybe he looked at you so that you’ll help him out from that chaos”

“Really ? Then I should help him since you say so. Wait here”

I grabbed Minho’s sleeve to stop him from helping Jong Suk. It’s better if Jong Suk was trapped inside that chaos so that he won’t be able to meet me.

“Why ? Why ?”, Minho asked in confusion.

“Don’t help him. I think he liked to be there anyway”, I tried to answer calmly and smiled at his face.

“Right. Since he was a star”

I nodded. So Minho decided not to help him. Minho was really a kind guy even though I was already being deceived by the whole campus, he was still on my side. And I admit that I kinda liked him. Jong Suk used to be my ideal guy, but now, since I know how he was inside, he wasn’t my ideal guy anymore.

“Kwon Yuri !”

Someone called me so suddenly. The one who broke my blank moment was Lee Jong Suk of course. I didn’t know since when he has already escaped from the chaos.

“Come talk with me for a moment”, he said.

I only gave him my coldest glare for sure. But, that didn’t scare him even a little. This guy. What is he ? 

 

“Minho, let’s go”, I said, without even looking at him.

“But-“

“Please”

This is the first time I ever pleaded to someone. Life has become complicated for the second time. Minho nodded his head and pulled me away from the chaos. I felt glad and on the same time I felt sorry. But, I was scared to see his face.

Sometimes, I glanced back and looked at him. But, he seems fine. Unlike me who’s worried about him, he just felt fine without even looking at me. It hurts.

This is not the first time he did this to me, but, I felt like, my heart will burst out of anger right now.

I regretted how I liked him before, and why did I kiss him before without even knowing his true self. I regretted the day he ignored me and deleted me from the phone contact and left me all alone being bullied by the girls. That’s annoying, and scary for someone like me.

I regretted to have the same feelings right now.

I regretted,

That I liked him twice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------