| Chapter 7 |

The Unexpected Truth

     “Hyejin, what are you doing here?” Before I could even blink after seeing both Tao and Kris, especially Tao, Kris decided to speak. I really didn't know what to actually respond to his question. I, myself does not have the slightest clue on why am I here actually. I agreed because I was invited by my so-called amazing cousin to her birthday party and she even bought me such gorgeous dress, only to have my hopes down when I arrived. 

      “Hyejin, are you alright? I asked you a question.” Kris said, looking at me with a concerned look. “It's been 5 minutes.” I shifted my eyes to my wristwatch only to be startled that it had been exactly 5 minutes, as what he said. Baekhyun must be in rage right now, I thought to myself. 

      “Hyejin. Are you going to answer me or not?” I slowly looked at Kris using eye-contact and I could see that he was getting quite annoyed by my sudden action. However, I looked at the individual next to him and he was constantly rolling his eyes and sending small glares at me, as if I can't feel it. 

     “O-oh..I'm sorry, Kris. I was thinking. Anyways, u-um..I'm here because I'm Taemi's cousin.” This time, I had decided to answer Kris before he would get even annoyed at me and maybe even infuriated. But, I didn't expect myself to stutter. 

      “Oh. So, you're Mr. Lee Soo Man's niece then?” Kris asked. He had a curious face and I was actually liking it because it showed me that he was paying great attention to the words that were coming out of my mouth unlike the guy beside him who was silently whining and was still rolling his eyes, as if he wanted to just leave. 

  “Tao, you can leave you know.” I finally decided to advocate for Tao's quiet, but not really quiet rude manner and I didn't want to deal with him as of now. I can't embarrass him or even have an argument with him with all these countless numbers of people. “I can?” Tao asked while his eyes brightened due to happiness and I nodded in agreement. “Sweet!” Tao threw his hands up and happily ran back to wherever he was planning to go, I honestly don't know and don't care otherwise. 

  “T— wait, why did you let him leave?” Kris showed great concern with his deep voice as those words came out of his mouth. He seemed to really care a lot about Tao and I really appreciate it, but I think I wouldn't partially appreciate it if Tao remains standing next to him, hating my presence, and giving signals indicating he wanted to leave and get me out of his sight. “It looked like he wanted to leave, so what more can I do.” I shrugged, a little discouraged expression showed. Kris just then nodded, as if he had known Tao and everything that he does, which he probably does, seeing them always together. 

  We were still standing on the wide hallway leading to the kitchen. There weren't as much people walking down in our direction since it wasn't one of the main hallways, but there were still some. Some of them shamelessly stared at Kris and I, some were whispering to each other while giving Kris and I looks, some just carelessly ignored us. “Hey, lets go and find a table. I want to talk to you.” Kris suggested and the last part of his statement made me feel like I've accomplished something bad, but I wasn't scared at all. Kris and I were looking around, trying to spot an empty table. We found one all the way to a corner, just for two people. Great, now people will be giving me more of those stares as if Kris was a god and I was one of those paupers who are forbidden to show any interaction with him. 

  Kris and I walked down to the empty table and sat across from each other. It was sort of uncomfortable looking right at Kris's face, but as I take quick glances at his face then back at the windows that showed the whole city with hundreds of cars being driven and people walking around sidewalks, I learned that he was actually really handsome. Just by looking at him, he could immediately pass being a model even without any experience because I feel like he was born with it. Which leads me to my curiosity before when I saw Kris and Tao...what were they doing in this party? Could they be idols? If they are, from what group exactly? 

   “You seem to be thinking a lot nowadays, huh?” Kris let out a slight chuckle as I immediately snapped out of my thoughts and gave him an embarrassed smile. “Well, I guess.” I replied. “You guess? Ha, from what I'm seeing, it seems like you're having a lot of worries. Are you alright? Is it about Tao? If it is, I'm really sorry. He's always like that and he has been desperately wanting your puppy still, so yeah.” Kris explained. His expression already showed an apologetic look and I actually felt bad, not for Tao, but Kris for two things. 

1) Having to be the one who apologizes for such bad actions when he isn't even the one who had done it. Indeed, he takes care of someone else's responsibilities because he probably feels like he needs to. 

2) Having to deal with Tao and his childish actions towards my puppy, Hannie which is probably really difficult to deal with, knowing that just by looking at Tao, he seems to be the extremely difficult to deal with type. 

 I snapped out of my thoughts and blinked, seeing that Kris was still there. “I'm alright, Kris. Thank you for showing your concern though. And no, I'm not 1% mad at Tao. I just didn't like how he practically didn't like seeing me today but other than that, I'm really fine. And I'm not even thinking about Tao.” I replied, which made myself really surprised because that was the most words that probably came out of my mouth since 2 years, when I had to recite a 5-paged poem in 10th grade. 

  “Ah, I'm glad it isn't about Tao. He can be a pain in the sometimes.” Kris let out another chuckle and I grinned. “I noticed.” I replied with a bit of a sarcastic tone, but Kris wasn't offended, he was just going with the flow. “By the way Kris, I have a question. It's been bothering me since I've seen you and Tao here.” He immediately shifted his eyes towards me and said, “Hmm?” 

   “Please don't interpret this in an offensive way but what are you doing here in this party? I mean, I didn't to see you. Are you a model here or something?” I asked as Kris chuckled, thinking something I've said was hysterical which I don't really quite understand which part was funny. “Ha, I wish.” He muttered as I tilted my head to the side. “What do you mean?” I was quite curious. He said he wished that he was a model, so he's not? Or is he just joking? I can't logically tell. 

   “I'm not a model here. Although, I get mistaken as one but I'm part of an SM Entertainment group.” He replied, as I mentally flinched by such answer. I was exactly right since celebrity/idols was one of my ideas, but I had never expected him to be an idol since he looked more like a visual model. “From what group?” I asked, curious. 

    He quickly fixed his hair just as he heard my next question. “EXO.” He replied, which made me half mesmerized and half perplexed. “You're in..EXO?” I asked quietly, as I stared at him for probably 10 minutes familiarizing his face and thinking whether I saw him in that EXO video which was I think titled Overdose. I couldn't seem to familiarize his face, because as far as Mr. Lee, I had always known that there were six members in EXO. And those other people in the video were just back-up dancers. Apparently, I'm probably wrong. 

   “You look confused and startled at the same time. Your eyes are almost as large as Kyungsoo's. Expand them more and you can be the girl version of Kyungsoo.” After he mentioned that name Kyungsoo, I knew who he was. I could familiarize who Kyungsoo was since Mr. Lee had taught me the names of the members, but apparently, not all of them. “I'm just quite confused because I have always known EXO as a 6-membered group and I'm trying to remember if I have seen you in the video I saw. But, I may have but I've always thought those other people were back-up dancers.” After I stated that, Kris bursted out into a massive laughter. This guy is probably crazy, I shook my head. 

   “Ahaha. Alright, alright.” Kris tried to catch his breath, recovering from an intense disease called laughing-too-much-that-I-can't-even-breathe-anymore syndrome. “So, tell me the members of the names you know.” Kris declared as I nodded. “Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, and Sehun. Aren't those all the EXO members?” I asked as the syndrome almost struck him again, but fortunately, he had fought it. 

  “Ah. Those are the EXO-K members. I'm from EXO-M.” Kris stated and I looked at him like a clueless puppy, not understanding what he obviously just stated even if it was one of the shortest statements I have ever heard. “I see you're not understanding it. EXO-K consists of those members whom you just mentioned. EXO-M contains members that are both Chinese and Korean, there are more Chinese members though than Korean. EXO-M stands for Mandarin, which explains why we promote in China, sometimes. We have been performing as a whole for a few months. All 12 of us makes up EXO.” After listening to Kris's somewhat almost endless explanation, I finally understood the system. They are a group with altogether 12 members but as for me, I've only known the 6 members because I have only paid attention to EXO-K, obviously not knowing who EXO-M was, which was a big mistake on my part. 

   “Freaking thank you for explaining it to me, Kris. Otherwise, I would have only known those 6 as EXO. I'm really dumb, wow.” I shook my head in disbelief as to how idiotic I was and thankfully, Kris has been the first person and probably the last person to hear about my EXO issue. “You're welcome. I'm also EXO-M's leader. Come on, lets go meet the other EXO-M members so you'll know them.” Kris smiled, stood up, and carefully pushed his chair like how it was placed before he had used it. I pushed mine as well as perfect as I could possibly get it. I walked beside Kris, trying to ignore the intense gazes that some people were giving me. 

   Kris and I were walking down the hallways, down to where I was serving food to the EXO—uhm—K members a few minutes ago. Right as we continued walking, a tall man bumped onto us out of a sudden and I quickly looked up, ready to yell at him, only to find out that it was Chanyeol. He was panicking and panting as well. He looked at me, then shifted his eyes towards Kris. 

    “Water..water..” Chanyeol panted. Sweats were surrounding his face and his hair looked like he had just finished showering and forgot to blow dry it or whatever males do to dry their hairs. “Chanyeol, you okay?” Kris asked, looking at the sweating Chanyeol. “Kris hyung..water..” Chanyeol exhaled and inhaled, resembling somebody who had just finished running in a marathon. “Water? For what?” Kris asked, trying to gather more details. “FOR BAEKHYUN HE IS FREAKING CHOKING!” Chanyeol yelled and with that extremely deep voice, I admit it was more intimidating that I had expected. 

♦♦♦♦ 

(Flashback Of Baekhyun's Choking Incident) . . . (3rd Person's P.O.V.)

  “Ugh! When is that freaking woman going to get here and give me my wine?” Baekhyun had been waiting for the wine he had demanded to the waitress that was serving them food, which was indeed Hyejin. Baekhyun had finished eating all his food, including the desserts, and was now just desperately patiently waiting for the cup of wine. “I swear to god, I am going to report her for being such a bad waiter and making customers wait for such a long period of time.” Baekhyun muttered and he was starting to get annoyed. 

  Baekhyun looked at his wristwatch and it has been exactly 20 minutes since he had demanded the water to come. He sighed, but he knew that he wasn't giving up. He is not going to let his opponent even if she was a girl to receive victory. “Baek, guess what I got.” It was Chanyeol who had just came from the kitchen and it was so dumb for himself to not ask Chanyeol to get him some wine, but eh, he felt like that was also a part of giving up which does not include in his vocabulary. Baekhyun's eyes brightened, anticipating what Chanyeol had gotten from the kitchen. “Wine?” Chanyeol quickly shook his head which made Baekhyun frown. “It's a spider. I saw it in the kitchen and thought I should bring it out here to show you.” 

   Chanyeol showed Baekhyun the small spider that he was holding on the palm of his hand. Chanyeol was normally scared of bugs, especially bees, but spiders were okay. Correction; small spiders were okay. The ginormous once were an exception. When Baekhyun saw the small spider on Chanyeol's palm, he screeched. He hated spiders, small ones were not an exception. “Chanyeol, get that hideous monster away from me!” Baekhyun yelled, causing the people around him to turn their attention to his table. 

    “Baek, sit down. People are looking.” Suho, who was still eating his frozen yogurt whispered. There were other idols in the room and most of them were their sunbaes so he wouldn't really appreciate it if the other idols would look at his table and probably have a bad impression on his group. “Calm down, Baek. It's only small. It won't even hurt you. I'm keeping it.” Chanyeol stated and smiled at the adorable spider that was on his palm. He had a pet ferret before and he treated it with love, care, and most likely; took care of his responsibilities. Unfortunately, when he had started becoming a trainee, he didn't have any time to take care of his ferret since he was so busy, he had to give them away to the shelter. 

   Out of a sudden, Sehun sat down on his seat with his soaked sweater. Baekhyun stared at the maknae whom he wasn't sure knew that his sweater was wet or not. His sweater wasn't full with soak but there was an area that was supposedly filled with a wet liquid which Baekhyun wasn't sure was water, wine, pee, or etcetera. The area that was filled with water was now spreading everywhere on his sweater, which explains why the amount of soakness on his sweater was expanding into a much more wider area. Sehun grabbed the juice box that had been standing next to him for about an hour now as he kept roaming around the room and grabbed the straw. Sehun tried to push the straw in with strength, which he did, only to cause the juice box to squirt juice, not just all over him, but on to Kyungsoo who was sitting next to him on the left side and Chanyeol who was across from him. 

  “Baekhyun, go get some napkins.” Kyungsoo told Baekhyun as he rushed off to the kitchen, desperately asking for a box of napkins. Baekhyun came back and handed the napkins to Kyungsoo who was wiping the area that the juice box had affected. Sehun, on the other hand was trying to wipe off the wetness of his sweater and shorts with the napkin but it only caused him to make an even bigger area of wetness. “Sehun, that won't help.” Suho said as Sehun coldheartedly responded with, “I know.” 

    After a few minutes, the whole table was clean but unfortunately, Sehun wasn't. He still had the wet sweater and the wet shorts that made him look like he peed his own pants, which was quite embarrassing on his part. Unfortunately, they weren't allowed to change clothes since that would be considered as rude for leaving the party or just simply rude without any reason behind it. Sehun sighed and slowly took a bite of his hamburger and sighed once again after chewing the piece. 

   “Sehun, you look all gloomy. I have a question.” Before Sehun could even protest, Baekhyun had continued knowing how stubborn the younger can get. “Before you squirted out the juice box, I noticed that your sweater was already wet. What happened?” Sehun still had his poker face on. It seemed that he always has his poker face on unless he is with Kai, Luhan, or Tao. The members understood why Sehun liked to be with Kai and Tao, yes of course since they were in the same age range and Sehun could relate to them more than the other members do. As for Luhan, none of the members really have any ideas why Sehun is always so happy when he's with him. Probably some bromance stuff. 

   Sehun didn't answer yet and it seemed like Baekhyun wasn't the only one waiting for a response. In fact, the whole table was. “Well, some girl accidentally splashed a glass of wine on my sweater since she wasn't looking. Such an idiot, really.” Sehun spat, which made Kyungsoo shift his large eyes towards the younger, giving him a signal to not call people such rude names, even if they've done something extremely atrocious. 

  After Sehun responded, Baekhyun nodded but then he suddenly felt weird. 'Glass of wine..Girl..Wasn't Looking..Idiot..' He knew it was the girl, Hyejin. And that wine that she had splashed on Sehun was for him. “She is such an idiot.” Baekhyun murmured, which unfortunately Kyungsoo heard and sent him a glare. Kyungsoo's eyes were intimidating sometimes especially when he mixes his glare with anger and all the members would agree to such fact. 

   “Hey, where's Kai? I haven't seen him.” Baekhyun said, looking around for the dark bronzed skinned latter. Unfortunately, Kai was nowhere. “I think girls are surrounding him right now, probably somewhere.” Kyungsoo replied, taking another sip of water. “You're right. Eh, he's Kai anyways.” Baekhyun shrugged and tried to think of what to do next. He knew that he shouldn't expect his wine anymore, so he just sat there and looked around. 

   After 5 minutes of just sitting there, rocking himself on the seat, he couldn't take it anymore. He knew he had to do something to keep him out of boredom. “Hey Kyungsoo, you wanna play a game and whoever wins gets to flick the loser's forehead?” Baekhyun grinned cutely, hoping the amazing Kyungsoo would buy it but out of his luck, he didn't. 

   “Sorry, Baek. I can't. Now that I'm finished eating, I'm going to be in the kitchen helping the chef arrange all these utensils and plates and such as in the right places. You should help too, if you want.” Kyungsoo stood up, wiped his mouth with a napkin, and headed his way to the kitchen. 

    “Hey Sehun, do you wanna play rock, paper, scissors?” This time Baekhyun went to bother Sehun. “Nope, sorry hyung. I have to go find a way to let my clothes dry and not look like I peed on purpose.” Sehun shook his head and sighed, then proceeded to walk away. 

    Baekhyun then spotted his lovable leader who was on his iPad and Baekhyun grinned. “Hey Suho hyung, do you wanna—” Suho interrupted, preventing Baekhyun to finish what he was about to ask. “Can't play, Baek. I'm watching about people and how much money they have.”

   Baekhyun sighed. He had been rejected 3 times now, but he wasn't the type who gives up easily, he was a very persistent person. He looked around to spot Chanyeol but nope, no Chanyeol. Kai, on the other hand, was somewhere in his own world. Baekhyun glanced at the other table and got an idea. Maybe the M members would play with him and get him out of his boredom state. 

Baekhyun walked to the other table and started to ask, “Hey Luhan hyung, do you wan—” Before he could even finish, Luhan had already shake his head. “Nope, Baek. Maybe next time. I'm trying to break the world record of solving a rubix cube.” And with that, Baekhyun just kept getting rejected. 

“Nope, sorry Baek. I'm trying to play this memory game to see how many items I can match using my memory.” 

“Baek, I'm really sorry. I would play with you but I'm searching Chinese songs Luhan hyung told me to try and listen.”

“Aww, Baekkie. I apologize but I have to go help Kyungsoo in the kitchen.”

“Aww, Baekhyunnie. I like playing..but unfortunately, I'm shopping online right now in the website for Gucci so I sort of don't want disturbance. I'll play with you next time, promise.” 

Baekhyun sighed, walking back to his seat discouraged. He kept receiving rejections and he didn't like it, obviously. As if his mind was read, Chanyeol suddenly appeared out of nowhere possibly with that usual grin plastered on his face. “Baekkie, guess what I got.” This time, Baekhyun wasn't anticipating what Chanyeol had brought. It could be a wild animal, you know. 

“Let me guess. A bear? A snake? A dragon? A bird? A unicorn?” Baekhyun just kept guessing and Chanyeol next to him was laughing hysterically as if Baekhyun was the most hilarious person he had ever met. “None of the above, actually. The chef gave me spicy black noodles. Share with me, eh?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun had no other option but to agree or else Chanyeol would pout and do all sort of crazy stuff Baekhyun couldn't even imagine and would not want to see, again. “Finally, you bought something great instead of some wild animals.” Chanyeol gave Baekhyun another bowl and poured half of the noodles on it and they started to eat. 

Chanyeol was happily eating and grinning, like he always does. He doesn't seem to know how to frown, cry, or..be sad. He is always the most outgoing and happy one, no matter what situation. He is the Happy Virus, after all. Baekhyun was happily eating his spicy noodles even though, it tasted just a bit too spicy for his tongue. Out of a sudden, Baekhyun spotted something moving on his bowl. He looked at it closely, making sure it was really moving and he wasn't seeing an illusion or hallucinating. 

Apparently, he wasn't. 

The thing that was moving was Chanyeol's recent pet spider. Baekhyun screamed/squeaked/screeched. He almost fainted looking at the food that was now in his stomach and finding out that of all times, there was a spider crawling on it. 

“Chanyeol!!! Get it away!!!” Baekhyun screamed loudly, causing everyone to halt what they were doing and shift their attention to where Baekhyun was. Chanyeol slowly grabbed the small spider from Baekhyun's bowl with his index finger and thumb, smiling at the spider as if it was his own baby. “Baek, calm down now. It's alright. Continue eating.” Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol, hoping Chanyeol didn't say what he thought he said. 

“Did you just tell me to eat this?! I'm not eating it! It's dirty! It's hideous! It's dirty!!!! Plus, it can be poisonous!” Baekhyun screamed again and a majority of people just ignored it, they were used to it anyways. 

Before Chanyeol could even do anything, Baekhyun started to choke. It didn't quite make sense for Baekhyun to choke since vomiting would be a more accurate thing to happen but nope, Baekhyun was choking. Baekhyun choked because he was thinking of the food in his stomach and then the spider that has been crawling on it. He felt like vomiting by the thought but it came out as a choke. 

And with that, Suho quickly told Chanyeol to go and get some water while Suho and the other members quickly helped Baekhyun stop choking. 

♦♦♦

 “Baekhyun is choking?” Kris asked and I couldn't tell if he was trying to piss off Chanyeol or he actually just didn't listen to what Chanyeol said minutes ago. “Yes, hyung! Baekhyun is choking!” Chanyeol yelled on the top of his lungs, making me have second thoughts whether to get near him again or get away from him again. He, then dashed off inside the kitchen and within 5 seconds, he was holding a cup of water and was running like the wind towards his table. Kris and I followed him for some odd reason. There, we saw a no longer choking Baekhyun, but a laughing Baekhyun. Crazy jerk, I thought. 

  “Baek, here's your wa—” Before Chanyeol could finish his sentence, he spotted Baekhyun who was laughing hysterically as if instead of choking, he has been tickled. “I don't need water anymore, Yeol. You're late.” Stopping his laughter, Baekhyun spoke. “But I was just—” Baekhyun interrupted, before Chanyeol could even proceed on saying what he was about to say. “No, buts. Do you see me still choking?” Chanyeol shook his head and Baekhyun continued, “See? You don't. Besides, Tao was the one who had gotten me a cup of water.” 

For some reason, I think that Baekhyun is trying to be very rude. It doesn't seem like it to Chanyeol or other people, but it seems like it to me. I feel Baekhyun is trying to say that he is disappointed in Chanyeol and that from now on, he doesn't need him anymore. Extremely rude. 

Chanyeol, himself didn't bother giving a response to Baekhyun and just walked away in silence. Out of a sudden, Baekhyun caught my eyes and stared at me with red, devilish eyes, if it was possible. “You. It's all your fault.” Baekhyun pointed right at me with his index finger along with a captivating glare, that only he himself could pull off. “My fault? What are you talking about?” I asked, filled with confusions as to why he was accusing me for something I'm clueless about having done. “If you had brought that glass of wine right away, as I told you. This wouldn't have happened.” Those words that were coming out of his mouth made me feel like it's actually all my fault. 

“But, I—” Just as he could read my mind, he interrupted and said, “Purposely spilled it on Sehun? I know.” I took a deep breath and tried to prevent myself from slapping his angelic face, that won't be so angelic right after my hands smacks it. “I didn't do it on purpose, Baekhyun.” After I said his name, he seemed to be in shock. His eyes are telling me that he couldn't believe I was brave enough to actually state in his name, in this matter. “You did do it on purpose, so you wouldn't have to deliver the glass of wine to me.” All these words that were coming out of mouth made me feel like garbage. If it was possible to pity myself, I was. He made me feel like all of this is my fault, just because I didn't deliver his wine at the right time. But, after all, there are people like this in the world. 

“Baekhyun, stop. I didn't bring her here so you can argue with her. So, stop it. I'm tired of watching you basically accusing her about you choking, just because she didn't bring you your glass of wine. You're being immature, Baek. If you were smart enough, you could've just gotten it yourself. Now, come along Hyejin. Lets go.” Kris carefully grabbed my wrist as I looked at the ground in shock. Baekhyun, on the other hand, was also surprised. Of course, who wouldn't be surprised at such sight? 

Kris and I headed to the next table, right across the EXO-K members' table. I saw Tao, scrolling down his iPad with his fingers. I spotted a yellow-haired guy who was average height and was also touching his iPad with his fingers, probably playing a game. Then, I saw a guy with brunette-haired whom looked like an angel from top to bottom, twisting and turning a rubix cube. He didn't groan, moan, or threw out inappropriate words, indicating he was irritated with the task, though. Then, I saw an adorable looking male with a bandana on, earplugs on both of his ears, and was smiling and swaying himself. Unlike EXO-K, EXO-M seems to be a bit more sane. 

“Guys, this is Hyejin. A friend of mine.” Kris stated, as all of them looked up, except for Tao, of course. “Hyejin, meet Luhan. The guy who's face is 10 times cuter than a baby's face, who is now solving his rubix cube.” Kris pointed to the guy with the brunette haired and he waved his hands at me, as I smiled and bowed. “And that's Xiumin. The one who's listening to music, with his earplugs on. He's the trend.” After Kris said the last sentence, Xiumin whined and pouted. I chuckled, due to how extremely cute he was. “Don't believe him. I'm not the trend.” Xiumin told me, with a shy expression. “That's Lay, with the yellow hair. One of our Chinese members. He forgets everything, which explains why he is playing a memory matching game right now.” Kris grinned, making Lay turn his head towards our direction. “Yah, I'm not playing this because I forget everything.” I laughed quietly at how playful these members were. “..And of course, you know Tao. And we have another member who's inside the kitchen. His name is Chen.” I nodded, as I smiled at all the members. 

After a few minutes, I headed outside with Kris following me. He offered to take me home but I declined, since I have my own car. I opened the car door of the driver's seat and sat comfortably on it. “Alright, Hyejin. I hope we meet again. I hope you had fun.” He smiled, placing his hands on his pocket. “Likewise, Kris. It was nice seeing you again. Thank you for letting me learn more about EXO.” I grinned, as he chuckled and waved goodbye at me. I started the car and drove off. 

As I was driving, I looked around. People walking by sidewalks, ginormous buildings, beautiful glimmering lights everywhere, sparkling dark waters of the sea, and the shining mood up high. I smiled, loving the beautiful life that I had. I couldn't have asked for a better life, not that I will. I took a deep breath, opened my window, and felt the breezy wind touch my skin. 

After a few minutes of me yawning, I arrived home. I got out of my car and locked the doors. Suddenly, I looked around and spotted my parents' car. It was a white car, with automatic doors, an air conditioner, and GPS. It was a very expensive car, probably one of a kind as well. I raised an eyebrow as I wondered why my parents' car was here. 

I took a few steps and slowly opened the door and took off my shoes, only to be startled when I heard my mother suddenly yell at the top of her lungs. It wasn't a happy yell; it was an infuriated yell. 

“How come you never told me that you had another family?! How many years have you been keeping this secret to me? How many?! How?!!” 



End Of Chapter 7