| Chapter 2 |

The Unexpected Truth

84988d64-725a-454b-b60c-a6be04976d6dwall  



  “Hyejin, what was with you and that Sehun guy?” Jisun asked as we sat comfortably on my beautiful car, which by the way I don't drive, but I have a driver for me. I looked at her and pouted a bit. “I don't know exactly.” I shook my head cluelessly. “You don't know? How can you not? You demanded Mr. Lee to show you all their music videos.” Jisun said sarcastically as I just rolled my eyes at her. “I am now understand why people say that when you become an EXO fan, there's no way of getting out.” 

    “Then don't become an EXO fan.” Jisun replied coldly. What's her problem? “Yah, why are you acting so strange?” I asked as she just sighed and said, “I'm alright.” I took a deep breath and looked at her eyes with sincerity. “Jisun, I know when something is wrong. Is it about Niel or-” Before I could even finished, she had already shook her head. 

    “Baek Jisun.” I stated, I seem to have a really bad habit of calling people by their full names in a bit of a threatening way. “It's just that..boys are very unpredictable. And, you most of them are just players.” I laughed after she finished her statement, “Jisun. I didn't say I would date them.” She shook her head again, along with a sigh. “Trust me, if you meet them, you will change what you just stated.” 

   “Jisun, it's not like I'm going to meet them anyways.” I said softly while patting her head. “But what if you will?” She asked along with a pout. “Then I will. I'm not going to fall in love or date them. Don't worry.” 

   “That's what she said.” Jisun quoted as I just rolled my eyes. “If you're not going to believe me, then don't.” I said, already annoyed by how she does not believe me, her best ever friend. “As I could tell few hours ago, you already fell in love with Sehun.” 

  “Stop mentioning his name.” It was common for me and Jisun to have such disagreement but we'll make up though somehow. “Sorry.” Jisun muttered as we just rode all the way to my house in silence. As we arrived to my house, I entered the enormous gate, only to be greeted by a happy Mr. Hannie, my little white haired puppy. 

 “Hannie!!” I smiled in happiness as I partly squeezed my puppy. The dog barked cutely as a return. “Did you eat already, Hannie?” I asked, picking him up, and carried him like a baby to my room. “Ms. Park, I already fed Hannie his daily meal.” One of our maids had said as I nodded satisfyingly. “Thank you.”

 I smiled at Hannie and repeatedly tickled him. Hannie was like my angel, he was the sunshine to my darkness, he's the one that can make me smile just by noticing his presence. Hannie was given to me by Jisun actually during my 14th birthday, and I could still imagine by overwhelming face when I saw my new little puppy. “Hannie, do you want to go shopping with me?” I grinned as he happily barked. I laughed. Hannie's got to be the best thing that ever happened to me. 

 “Nana-unnie, I'm going shopping with Hannie.” I said in order to inform one of the maids to where I'm going. I didn't want them thinking that I was missing because even until now, they still treat me like I'm a little baby. “Alright, Ms. Park. By the way, where is Jisun?” As you could already infer, Nana-unnie is the mother of Jisun. 

 “She went home, actually.” I replied as I heard an, “Alright. Thank you, Ms. Park.” I nodded and smiled, carrying Hannie with me to my car. I hopped into the driver's seat as I placed Hannie on the back seat. I fastened my seatbelt and got ready to drive, “Stay still, Hannie.” I earned a cute bark from Hannie, indicating that he understood what I just said. 

 After a few minutes, we arrived there at the shopping mall. There weren't too many people, thank god. I looked around, trying to find a parking lot and it literally took about 5 minutes of turning and looking until I finally found one that I liked. I stopped the car and picked up Hannie from his seat. He was so obedient which is one of the reasons I love him so much. We entered the mall and I was only carrying Hannie, unlike other people, that puts their dogs even puppies into leashes. 

 I took Hannie for walks all around the mall and it looked like he was enjoying it a lot. I grabbed a cart and placed Hannie in it, then went around buying groceries. “Oh this one is yummy.” I said, picking up a small container of nutella and shoved it inside the cart. Hannie played with it for a little while. “Hannie, don't destroy it.” I continued walking around and stopped by at the beverages. I picked up a container of cola, my favorite drink, and gently placed it in the cart. Hannie knew it was cold so she didn't bother getting near it. 

 “Hm, what else should I buy..” I muttered as I looked around the fruit section. They had bananas, apples, grapes, pears, watermelons, lemons, oranges, and all other fruits you could ever think of. I each picked up different fruits and examined them shamelessly. They were all the same exact price (except for the watermelon), so I had a big dilemma. 



►►►► - Author's P.O.V- ►►►►

       “Gege, lets buy ice cream!” the younger excitedly screamed. “Be quiet, please. There are people around.” The older scolded the younger as they walked towards the rice section. “But what about my ice cream?” The younger had pouted, only to earn a rolling eyes from the older. “We have more important food to buy than ice cream.” The older had grabbed 2 bags of rice and placed it inside the cart. “But I want to eat ice cream or I will scream right now.” The older just ignored him, “Go ahead.” After he said that, he then realized that it was a bad idea to give him such agreement because he was shameless and would actually do it. Right when the younger got ready to scream, the older covered his mouth with his hand. “Alright, I'll buy you ice cream. Just don't scream.” The younger gave the older a big massive hug that was more like squeezing. “I cannot breathe.” The older complained as the younger shyly lets go of him. 

   Both of them headed to the beverages section. “When are we buying my ice cream?” The younger quietly whined as the older coldly glared at him. “Can you shut it about the ice cream? We're going to buy the important things first.” The younger pouted, again. “But we've been here in the store for like forever. I'm tired.” The older smacked the younger's arm and added, “We've been here for 20 minutes.” The younger rolled his eyes and whined more. “Also known as forever.” The older gave another cold glare to the younger. “Would you like to receive another smack?” After the older said that, the younger stopped whining. “Say something about ice cream again and I swear to god.” The older clenched his fist in order to threaten the younger, but it was only to scare the younger, he wouldn't really do such thing. The younger stayed silent as he followed the older like a little puppy. 

    “Gege-” When the younger started to say a word, the older immediately turned around to look at him, ready to smack the younger again. “...I was going to say that we needed chocolate.” The younger finished slowly. “Good. I thought you were going to say ice cream, again. My fist was ready to smack you.” The younger pouted like a little baby, “Gege, don't be mad at me. I'm only acting my age.” The older picked up 4 boxes of chocolate, knowing that the others would fight over the chocolate if he had only bought 1 box. “Just stop being annoying.” The younger only nodded obediently. 

   “Look, gege! It's a cardboard cutout of us. Lets buy them!” The younger clapped and ran into his cardboard cut-out, hugging it shamelessly. “Hey, stop hugging it idiot.” The older got a hold of the younger's ear and literally twisted it, while the younger whined. “I looked great on that cut-out, didn't I?” The younger posed after whining about his ear as the older ignored him and walked away to the meat section.

  “...Hm, I should get pork belly since the others like it.” The older said to himself as he picked up the bag containing of pork belly. “Can we buy black bean noodles too?” The younger asked along with a cute aegyo. “Don't think that's going to work everytime.” The older placed the pork belly in the cart and started to walk towards the vegetable section. “But I rarely do it.” The younger followed the older, along with a slight whine. 

  “..Hm, I'm going to get maybe carrots and tomatoes.” The older tapped his chin with his index finger, trying to think of what the others would like. “No, gege. Buy lettuce.” The younger one insisted as the older one looked at him perplexed, “Why?” The younger one shrugged and said, “I just like the word lettuce.” The older one was ready to smack the younger one for being so annoying, even though he had told him to stop already. “You like my fist too, right?” The older one asked as the younger one shook his head frighteningly. 

 “I'm going to buy some ramen too. Wait here, brat.” The older one said as the younger one stood there waiting obediently. The older one quickly grabbed a box containing of 24 individual bags of ramen. “Now the idiots won't complain about being hungry anymore.” The older had smiled, until he quickly remembered something. “I should get some chicken too, even if it's not my style.” He grinned and grabbed a bag of chicken from the refrigerator. 

 The older saw the younger waiting there obediently. “I'm surprised that he actually really obeyed me and waited there. Bravo.” The older one said to himself as he looked at the younger one who was smiling so innocently. “You actually obeyed my order. Good boy.” The younger one just nodded, along with his usual grin. 

 As the older placed the bag of chicken and the box of ramen into the cart, his eyes grew widened. “WHAT IN THE GALAXY WORLD HAPPENED HERE?!” He yelled as he saw the cart resembling Mount Everest, except it was made of food, not ice or whatever the Everest was made up of. Snacks filled the cart. When the older left a few minutes ago, there was barely anything in the cart and for approximately 5 minutes that he left to get chicken and ramen, the cart was now full. There were big bags of chips, 3 gallons of ice cream, boxes of chocolates, 4 boxes of different flavored cakes, and many many more. The older shifted his eyes to the younger one. “...I just got..a little..snack.” The younger stuttered along with an innocent smile. “Just wait till we get home.” You could tell that the older was more than mad and his face was red. If he was a volcano, he would've erupted already. 

The older led the way, again followed by the whining younger because the older decided to return everything the younger picked out. Suddenly, the younger felt something under his feet. It didn't seem like a spider or any bug. He looked down and saw a little puppy. His eyes twinkled in awe and gently picked up the puppy. “Awwww~ Such a cutie.” The younger cried with joy. 



 ►►►► - Back to Hyejin's P.O.V - ►►►►

          I picked up the big bag of Lay's Potato Chips which was cheddar flavored, my favorite kind. I smiled, already imagining that I would be eating this with ice cream, while watching TV in my room with Hannie. Speaking of Hannie, he must be having fun playing with the snacks in the cart. I turned around and saw that Hannie had escaped the cart and was running around the store. I looked around but I couldn't find him. “Hannie, where are you?” I called, but I didn't hear any barking sounds. I left my cart and walked around trying to find my precious little angel Hannie. “Hannie, please bark. I need to know where you are.” I felt like crying right there. If I can't find Hannie, my whole life will be a piece of poop. 

       After about 10 minutes of looking, I heard a familiar bark, along with a, “Aww, you are so cute. I'm taking you home.” It was Hannie's bark! Hannie has been kidnapped by a stranger! “Oh you are not taking my little Hannie home, you bastard.” I cursed under my breath as I followed the barking sounds. I finally caught up, only to find a black haired guy whom actually resembled a panda, carrying my precious Hannie. “Hey, bastard! Give me back my dog!” I yelled and I felt everyone's gazes towards me, but I didn't care. It's Hannie we're talking about here.

  I walked up to the man as he stopped walking and looked at me, “Who are you?” I glared at him. “You don't need to know but that animal you're holding is my dog. Now, give it back before I report you to the police.” I stated sassily, but I could tell by his looks that he was capable of being more sassy than I can. “No. I'm taking this dog home.” The bastard said defensively, putting his right hand on his hips and his left hand still carrying Hannie. “Did you just say no? That's my little puppy Hannie.” I said, sending him a cold glare. “I have a Hannie too.” He replied, rolling his eyes at me. What a bastard. “Well then go play with him instead.” I bit my lip and rolled my eyes at him. “He's not a dog, he's a person.” 

 “Do I look like I care? Now give me back my dog.” I said impatiently while sending him a colder glare than before. “It came to me so I'm taking it home.” He replied, defensively as I clenched my fist. “Give me back my dog!” I shouted but he replied, “No!” I gritted my teeth. “Give it!” I yelled. He shook his head again, “No!”

 “Hey, what's going on here?” I looked up and saw a tall man; a bit taller than the bastard, he had blonde hair, and was the one pushing the cart. “Miss, what's wrong?” The tall man asked me. I was hoping he was a police but by the looks of it, I don't think he is. “This bastard here won't give me back my dog.” I complained calmly. “Give her back her dog, idiot.” The tall man scolded the bastard as he pouted. “But the dog came to me. I want to take her home.” The tall one sighed heavily. “The dog is not yours. Better give it back to her right this second.” The bastard sadly gave the tall man Hannie and the tall man handed Hannie to me gently as I smiled joyfully. 

 “Thank you very much. I thought he wasn't going to give Hannie back to me.” I said, smiling at the tall man. “Don't worry. He's just a pure idiot.” The bastard pouted after the tall man stated that. Well, his pout is kind of cute. No Hyejin, snap out of it. 

“I'm Hyejin, by the way.” I said, bowing perfectly in a 90-degree angle and smiled. I extended my hand, hoping he would shake it, and he did actually. “I'm Kris.” He bowed, along with a bright smile. “And that idiot is Tao. Huang Zitao.



End Of Chapter 2