| Chapter 3 |

The Unexpected Truth

     84988d64-725a-454b-b60c-a6be04976d6dwall 



  “That bastard didn't hurt you Hannie, did he?” I asked Hannie but instead of barking, he was staying silent. We were in my car and I was driving back home. I glanced at Hannie and I could tell by the looks of it that he looked very sad. “Hannie, are you okay? What's wrong?” I caressed his soft, white skin but he still didn't respond. “Don't tell me you're already imprinted on that bastard. I'm Hyejin, your owner.” After I said that, I didn't bother bothering Hannie again. 

   After a few minutes, we arrived at my house and I first took the groceries inside. Nana-unnie saw me and greeted, “Welcome back, Ms. Park.” I bowed and smiled, “Thank you. Unnie, can you do me a favor and take Hannie inside? He doesn't seem to like me anymore.” I said, looking down at the ground. Nana looked at me and smiled with sincerity. “Alright, Ms. Park.” 

 I arranged all the groceries and placed them where they needed to be placed. I picked up the bags full of different types of fruits and placed them inside a basket. I picked up the container consisting of a dozen of eggs and placed them inside the refrigerator. I grabbed the chips I bought and placed them inside my bedroom. After about a half an hour which seemed like forever, I finally had all the groceries placed to where they specifically belonged. 

 I plopped down on my soft bed, listening to Hannie's snore from the living room. I sighed heavily, thinking Hannie probably doesn't like me anymore. I don't understand how he would want to stay with such bastard. Speaking of bastard, I never want to meet him ever again. I mean, who would want to? He attempted to take your precious puppy and acted all sassy on you. Thank god, that Kris guy was there. If it wasn't for him, I would have kicked and punched that bastard already. 

The voice rang to my head, “Huang Zitao..” It doesn't seem like a Korean name but it does seem like a Chinese name. He was probably Chinese which explains how he resembled a panda so much and also, he had dark circles all over his eyes. Could it be that he has some health issues? I don't know, and why am I thinking about this exactly? 

Kris on the other hand, looked very charismatic and handsome. He could passed being an idol, like seriously. I would actually really want to meet Kris again because he seemed to be a person that I would be interested in learning more about him. 

I looked at my wall clock and it was 8:30 P.M. I yawned and happily headed to dreamland. Good night, beautiful world. 



►►►► - Kris's P.O.V - ►►►►

             “Gege, I want Hannie!” Tao whined from the backseat as I rolled my eyes at him. “You have a Hannie in the dorm. Play with him instead.” I complained and continued turning the steering wheel. “I don't want that Hannie. I want my Hannie.” Out of the blue, he threw a pillow at me. “Tao! I am driving. Don't be violent to me, right now.” I yelled, making him flinched. “I want my Hannie! I want my Hannie! I want my Hannie!!!!!!” He screamed, making me want to hit him so badly. “Huang Freaking Zitao! First of all, I am driving! Do not scream. Second of all, it was not your dog. It was Hyejin's dog. Don't be possesive towards something you don't even possess yourself.” I lectured him and desperately hoping he would buy my lecture.  

         “Gege, I do not care. I just want Hannie!” I caught a glimpse of his teary eyes. Bits of tears were streaming down on his face. I sighed heavily and facepalmed myself. “Tao, I think you're taking this a bit too serious.” 

    After a few minutes of Tao's endless whining, crying, and screaming, we finally arrived back at the dorm. I parked the car and brought all the grocery bags inside. “Tao, are you coming or not?” I asked, as he continued crying shamelessly. “Tao, get a grip. You are a grown man.” He shook his head, “...I want Hannie...” More tears streamed down on his face. 

  I shook my head and headed inside the dorm, leaving Tao inside the car. “Kris hyung is back! Kris hyung is back!” I heard Baekhyun cheer and before I knew it, he was there squeezing and hugging me as if I have gone missing for 10 years. “Baekhyun, what are you doing?” I asked awkwardly as he looked up at me and innocently smiled. “Hugging you because you have food.”

I headed to the kitchen as the members ran towards me and hovered over me. “Kris hyung, what did you buy? Is it yummy?” It was Chanyeol's deep voice. “Kris hyung bought pork belly!!!!” Baekhyun shouted happily and did a little dance to go along with it. “Kris hyung bought ice cream!!!!” It was Sehun's lovely voice. “Yehet!” Sehun added. 

 “Kyungsoo umma will cook for us, right?” Chanyeol asked as D.O nodded. “I think Kris hyung deserves a massive hug for buying such magnificent foods.” Chen smiled and got ready to give me a huge hug but I stopped him and shook my head, hoping he would understand that I was alright. “Ah.” Chen looked at me and smiled. “I got you leader Kris.” He continued and I smiled, nodding. “He wants a group hug guys!” I froze as all the members came running and hugging me as tightly as they could. After they hugged me, I felt happy though. 

 “Guys, out of the kitchen. Kyungsoo umma will be cooking. He doesn't want any disturbance.” Baekhyun said as the 10 of us headed back to our usual spots. “Kris, where's my son?” Suho asked as I pointed outside. “In the car bawling.” 

 After I said that, Suho quickly rushed out to the car and after a few minutes, I heard a, “Zitao baby, it's alright. Don't cry.” It was Suho comforting Tao. “Kris, what did you do to my precious son?” Suho asked worriedly as him and Tao sat down on the couch. “I didn't do anything.” I shrugged and played a game with my phone. 

“Zitao honey, what's wrong?” Suho asked full of sincerity as Tao's tears continued streaming down his face. “I..want..Hannie..” Tao said in between sniffles. “Why didn't you tell me earlier? Luhan, come here! My son wants you.” I dont know but when Suho said that, I just had to laugh and the members turned their heads towards me. 

“I think Kris hyung lost his senses.” Chanyeol joked along with a laugh as I threw a pillow at him but then he threw it to me back, once he caught it. “You called me?” Luhan asked Suho as Suho nodded. “No! Not that Hannie. My Hannie!” Tao whined and cried more. “He is your Hannie.” Suho said calmly, looking at Tao. “He is not!” Tao stomped upstairs to his room. “...Z-zitao..” Suho softly called and I could tell he was really serious towards this problem. 

“Kris, who's Hannie?” Suho asked me as I placed down my phone. “Well you see, we were in the grocery store today and there was this puppy that I guess you could say escaped from its owner and it stopped running on Tao's feet. Tao picked it up and wanted to take it home but the owner saw Tao holding the puppy and the owner wanted to Tao to give it back but he wouldn't but I had to take the puppy from Tao and give it back to the owner. And now Tao is being a total brat about it, wanting the puppy back.” I explained informatively. Suho then nodded understandably. “The owner had the right to take the puppy back.” Chanyeol spoke as we all nodded in agreement. 

“Suho hyung, you shouldn't spoil Tao.” Baekhyun spoke as Suho slowly nodded while sighing. “Since we're waiting for Kyungsoo umma to finish cooking, lets play a game.” Chanyeol suggested as we nodded along with his suggestion. “What game though?” Baekhyun asked. “Lets play the EXO game!” Chanyeol said and we all looked at him bewildered. “What's the...EXO game?” Luhan asked as Chanyeol started, “Well first, we have to divide into 2 teams evenly. Then, let's say I say, ‘Age!’ and all the members in your team have to stand from oldest to youngest. And also for example, let's say that I said ‘Height!’ then all the members in your team would have to stand from tallest to shortest in 1 minute and the team that does it quicker than the other is the winner.” Chanyeol finished as we all nodded, getting ready for such competition. 

“Chanyeol, I have a question.” Baekhyun said as Chanyeol replied, “Yes?” Baekhyun then said, “Well, if you're going to be the host of this game then...the number of people won't be even.” Chanyeol then nodded while sighing. We then heard footsteps coming down from the stairs and we all turned our heads to see Tao and I looked at Chanyeol with a signal and Chanyeol nodded with a cheeky smile. “Tao! Tao! Play this game with us, please.” Chanyeol begged as Tao shook his head. “No, I'm not in a mood.” 

“Please Tao? We need you so badly.” Baekhyun begged along as we all looked at him with a strange look. “What?” He asked, cluelessly as I just rolled my eyes. “Tao, how about we make a deal? You play this game with us and we'll buy you a puppy.” Chanyeol said as I saw Tao's eyes brighten. “Or he can just play with Kai's puppy.” Baekhyun added. “I don't want Kai's puppy.” Tao said coldly as Baekhyun nodded with a frightened smile. “Anyways, what do you think about my deal Tao?” Chanyeol changed the subject. 

“Are you really going to buy me a puppy?” Tao asked with a suspicious look and Chanyeol nodded. “Am I allowed to name it Hannie?” Tao asked, again. “Sure. You can even name it Princess Baeklaycornia.” Baekhyun budged as Tao said, “No. I want to name it Hannie.” 

“Alright, I'll play the game as long as you keep your promise.” Tao pouted as we all smiled. “Chanyeol, how do we split up the teams?” I asked as Chanyeol smiled, “Thought you'd never ask. We'll split it up by...popular EXO ships.” We all looked at him as if he was crazy, even though he was. “Popular EXO ships?” Baekhyun asked. “Yes, like me and you.” Chanyeol cheekily smiled as Baekhyun playfully rolled his eyes. “Then, what about those ones that does not have a popular ship?” Chen asked. “Then, they'll be in the other team.” 

“Hey, hey. I have something to say. That rhymes, wow.” Finally, Kai decided to speak. “Yes, Kai?” Chanyeol asked, looking at him. “I have a popular ship with Kyungsoo but he's not playing the game.” Chanyeol then nodded and said, “Then, you're in the other team.”

“Chanyeol, Chanyeol!” Baekhyun called out as Chanyeol looked at him. “I'm with you but you're the host of the game.” Chanyeol sighed and said, “Tao can be the host.” I decided to budge in and said, “But I'm with Tao!” All the members were all dizzy about all of these. “I'll be the host.” Suho hyung suggested as we all sighed, relieved. “Thank you Suho hyung.”

 After about 10 minutes of trying to divide the teams, we finally came to a conclusion. It seemed like forever but we finally came up with an agreement. The Popular EXO Ships Team consisted of Baekhyun and Chanyeol (BaekYeol), Luhan and Sehun (HunHan), and me and Tao (TaoRis). We had a little argument about how the teams weren't split up evenly but we had no choice but to go with the flow. The other team consisted of Chen, Xiumin, Kai, and Lay. 

“Our team name is the EXO-S.” Chanyeol proudly said as we all smiled at the other team. They looked at us strangely. “EXO-S?” Xiumin asked. “EXO y.” Baekhyun smiled and attempted to do a y dance. “Ayyyee.“ 

“Our team name is the EXO-4.” The other team said along with a laugh. We stayed quiet and Chen called out, “Yah, aren't you guys going to ask what the meaning is?” We all shook our head, “No.” 

“Lets do our slogan.” Baekhyun suggested as we all nodded. “1 2 3 4, we are the EXO-y. Girls and Boys be loving us. BaekYeol, HunHan, and TaoRis on your service. We bring da y back, we are the EXO-S!” We finished smootly as the other team looked discouraged. 

“Hi, we're EXO-4. Kim Jongdae! Kim Minseok! Kim Jongin! Zhang Yixing! WE ARE FOUR! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-4 imnida.” After they said that, they all laughed in embarrassment and we joined them as well. 

After we introduced our team names, we quickly got ready for the game. EXO-4, you're going down!



TO BE CONTINUED   



    END OF CHAPTER 3