Chapter 10: Falling Slowly

Just You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kevin" Taecyeon called his godson. "Open the door" he said told the boy and waited in silence. Moments later, the door was opened.
"Uncle Taec" Kevin greeted solemnly. "Come in" 
"Hey, buddy. What's wrong? Why don't you want to see your Mommy?" Taecyeon asked as he carried the boy inside the bedroom and placed him to sit on the bed so they could talk.
"I hate her" Kevin answered which made Taecyeon widen his eyes in surprise.
"Why-why do you hate your Mommy?" Taecyeon asked his godson. He was surprosed that his adorable boy is capable of hating someone. Well, couldn't blame he got his father's temper and attitude. Seeing the boy now, he couldn't help to remember Nichkhun when they were younger and hated his mother also.
"She yelled at Daddy. She said that he should leave us alone" Kevin answered his godfather. "I really want to see Daddy but she pushed him away" he added as he was in verge of tears.

Taecyeon froze. Daddy? Did he say Daddy? He met his father? How come Victoria didn't say anything about Nichkhun appearing in their lives again?

"Where...where did you meet your Daddy?" Taecyeon asked him.
"At the park...I gave the pretty lady her wallet when she dropped it and Daddy is that pretty lady's brother" Kevin asnwered. Nichkhun has a sister? He never met anyone besides his mother before. Truly, he really is one mysterious young man.
"I see...Hyunnie's here, do you want to play with him?" Taecyeon asked and Kevin nods. He smiled as he ruffled his godson's hair. He needs to find that man now. 

After talking to Kevin, he went to the kitchen to get some water when he ran into Victoria.

"How's Kevin?" Victoria asked.
"Playing with Minhyun. He's upset by what you did when you met Khun-hyung" Taecyeon answered. "How come you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter