Chapter 12: How Did It Became Like This?

Just You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 years ago...

"Nichkhun Horvejkul! Ok Taecyeon!" a shouting man, more specifically, a teacher came chasing the two students. "Come back here!" the man shrieked.
"No way!" Taecyeon was the one who yelled back as he and Nichkhun ran away from the angry teacher. They made their way on the rooftop and were relieved that the teacher didn't managed to catch up with them.
"Aish, chincha. That old man is really annoying" Nichkhun complained as he lay on the floor, exhausted.
"Yah, it's your fault why we were running" Taecyeon snapped as Nichkhun chuckled.
"This is how I enjoy school" Nichkhun said while his friend looked at him disapprovingly.
"You need to get a girl" Taecyeon concluded making his friend look at him with disbelief.
"No. Girls are responsibilities" Nichkhun commented. "Besides, she's still the one" he said as he watched the sky with sad eyes as Taecyeon sigh.
"It's been 2 years since Ji Young...left" Taecyeon told his friend who just stared at the blue sky. "She would want you to be happy" he said, hoping that it would lift his spirit up but to no avail. "Want to go for a game later?" he asked making Nichkhun's head lift. Truly, games really can make him happy. 
"Call. With the gang?" Nichkhun asked as if he wasn't sad earlier. 
"You were just moping earlier" Taecyeon pointed while Nichkhun shrugged.
"Games are a guy's love life" Nichkhun said as he got up and hang his arm on Taecyeon's shoulder. "Let's ditch class" he suggested. "Mom needs someone to help here in the shop" he said.
"You'll get scolded again" Taecyeon reminded his friend but he shook his head before smiling.
"She's really like that but she loves having me around" Nichkhun said as they got down from the rooftop.

As expected, his mother did not love the fact that her son and his friend ditched school but didn't made them go back and let them help her.

"Told you" Nichkhun said as he and Taecyeon transferred boxes to the storage room. 
"Whatever" Taecyeon said as he rolled his eyes and stacked the box he was hoding on the box in front of him.

After the two transferred all the boxes, they went to get a drink to a convenience store nearby and when they came back they were surprised by a group of 5 students.

"Yah, you two! How could you ditch us! How could you ditch Me!" whined one of them.
"Yah Jang Wooyoung, I'm older!' Nichkhun pointed out as the younger decided to use banmal.
"But hyung! How could you leave me with Witch Kim!" Wooyoung whined dramatically. "She made me clean the cafeteria because I couldn't tell her where you two were! That bitter single old hag..." he gritted as he recalled the countless profanities that the teacher said directly to him. It was so embarassing. Taecyeon and Nichkhun laughed, relieved that they did not share the same fate as Wooyoung.
"Nichkhun, Taecyeon, you're not getting off Witch Kim's claws easily. She wants you two in her office tomorrow" the oldest in the group said. "By the looks of it, she's enraged" he added.
"Jay-hyung, how could you know that? You and Junsu-hyung are practically a building away from us" another male from the group asked.
"Well, you coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter