Chapter 8: Clarity

Just You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria froze when Kevin suddenly blurted out that Nichkhun is his father. She knew that she shouldn't have let Kevin know how his father looks like. 

 

"Mommy, that's Daddy! He came back!" Kevin exclaimed happily. "Put me down, Mommy" he said.

"Baby, Uncle Jinki and Auntie Luna are waiting for you" Victoria said, started walking away, acting like she never heard what Kevin said.

"Vic!" Her heart rate went up when she heard Nichkhun calling her. She looked back and saw him coming to their direction. She began to panic. Nichkhun has a daughter, probably he has a wife also. What if he takes Kevin from her. She started walking faster, scared of what will Nichkhun do.

 

She was walking, almost close to running. Not looking back, she swore that she shouldn't have prayed that she will see Nichkhun again. Regret always come last. 

 

"Let's talk" Nichkhun grabbed her wrist to stop her from walking.

"Let me go" Victoria said firmly.

"Not until we talk" Nichkhun said.

"Please. Nichkhun, just leave" Victoria said.

"Is he my son?" Nichkhun asked while looking at Kevin.

"Nichkhun, please. I don't want to talk about it" Victoria said. "Leave us alone" she said.

"Not until you answer me. Is he my child?" Nichkhun asked while pointing at Kevin. "Victoria, answer me"

"So what if he yours?! You were never there for him. You just disappeared! You cut all contacts from us!" Victoria said. "You may be a great father to your daughter but you were never a father to him so just leave us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter