Chapter 11: Eyes That Know Me

Just You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Follow me" he told the six and walked towards a place they could talk with the men following him behind.

He brought them to his private room inside the cafe where no one could hear their conversation. The place was filled with pictures of his family, Jenny and on the hidden part of the room, Victoria.

"You've been living pretty well, huh?" Jay started. "How long have you been back?" he asked.
"3 years" Nichkhun answered.
"3 years? You really are a liar. You told me that you came back few months ago when we accidentally met in the airport" Wooyoung said.
"What's there to hide when you already found me" Nichkhun answered as if it was nothing.
"Hyung, is she your daughter?" Junho asked when he saw a picture of Nichkhun with Jenny on his shoulders when he was visiting in Thailand, last year. Nichkhun just nod at his question. "How old is she?" he asked him once again.
"5" Nichkhun answered, he already know what the others were thinking.
"5? You knocked up someone while you were dating Victoria?" Junsu asked with disbelief. As much as Nichkhun want to tell them the truth, he decided not to, this way they can hate him and leave him alone.
"Enough about me. Besides, we're over already" Nichkhun said. "Say, what do you want to talk about?" he asked as he crossed his arms.
"About Noona and Kevin" Chansung answered him.
"I don't have much time, better be quick" Nichkhun pretended to not care.
"Do you really not care about them at all? You made Victoria wait for you like a fool" Jay told his old friend.
"Promises were made to be broken and you don't expect people to still be the same after some years" Nichkhun told them.
"What about Kevin? The boy yearns for a father" Jay said, hiding his annoyance.
"Maybe me and his mother can talk about it ourselves since it is our business, thank you" Nichkhun answered.
"You're not going to take Kevin from Noona, are you?" Wooyoung asked him with uncertainity.
"I don't have plans on taking him away from Victoria and besides, I can't take care of two kids at the same time" Nichkhun answered.
"Are you saying that Kevin is a burden for you?" Taecyeon asked, tone rising.
"I didn't say that he is a burden to me, I just can't take care of two kids who are almost of the same age at the same time" Nichkhun answered, rubbing his temples. He's been having a really bad headache since morning and they just have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter