Chapter 7: One Fine Day: Lying

Just You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This can't be happening" Nichkhun murmured.

Yanin was looking at the two. Something is fishy over here.

"Does Mommy knows that Uncle?" Kevin asked her.
"I don't know Kev--" Only then, it made everything clear for her as she looked at Kevin. The woman she befriended was her brother's ex-girlfriend! And the kid who helped her was her brother's son! "Kev, why don't we leave them for a while?" she asked.

Kevin just nod and they went to the playground so that Kevin could play.

"Nichkhun, long time no see" Victoria said, urging herself not to burst into tears in front of him. "5 years?" she said, preventing voice from cracking. Nichkhun could only nod. "How are you? How long have you been back?" she asked.
"Good. Been here in Korea for a year already" Nichkhun said, tone was cold as ice.

Victoria felt like she was stabbed by dagggers. Nichkhun has been there for a year and he didn't showed up at their promise site.

"I see..." Victoria said, pushing the tears that flowed out, secretly. "Are you happy now?" she asked.
"Yeah" Nichkhun lied. He wasn't happy, especially now that he's lying in front of Victoria but he just had to do it. "I got the most adorable daughter, why would I not be happy?" he said.

That hit Victoria very hard. Nichkhun has a daughter. For sure, he has a wife too. She want to turn away from him. How could he do this? What about Kevin?

"How about you? How are you? How did you met Yanin?" Nichkhun asked.
"I'm fine. I just met your sister earlier when Kevin helped her" Victoria said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter