Chapter 9: His Reason

Just You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you take care of Jenny today? I have somewhere to go" Nichkhun told Donghae.
"Where are you going?" Donghae asked.
"Somewhere" was all Nichkhun replied. "I'll be back. Don't worry" he said and walked away.

Nichkhun walked and arrived into a hospital. A doctor saw him and greeted him.

"Khun, you're here for the check-up, I see" the doctor said.
"Ah...ne. Where's Dr. Yoo?" Nichkhun asked.
"In his office" the doctor said. "Hope you get a good news this time" he said before leaving Nichkhun.

Nichkhun continued to walk and went to Dr. Yoo's office.

"You arrived" Dr. Yoo greeted. "Alone as usual" he noted. Nichkhun could only nod.
"No one can know about this" he told the doctor.
"Of course" the doctor answered. "So, shall we proceed?" he asked and Nichkhun nod before he started the examination.

The doctor was silent while looking at the results.

"Khun...you have to tell them" Dr. Yoo said.
"I cannot possibly tell them" Nichkhun said. "It had gotten a lot worse, am I right?" he asked. The doctor nods sadly. "How long?" he asked.
"By looking at the results, I say a year. You don't want to get any treatments and it spread in your body as we speak" Dr. Yoo said.
"A year?" Nichkhun asked.
"Still, I can't be that sure. There are people who recovers but those are the ones who get treatments" Dr. Yoo said. "Do you really want not to?" he asked.
"I won't change my mind" Nichkhun stated. "It didn't work anyway" he said.
"Well, if you change your mind" Dr. Yoo said. "Just call me"

...

Nichkhun was just sitting in a corner of a park, crying silently. Life is indeed cruel but you have to live it. He remembered the day he decided to leave her.

"Are you sure?" Nichkhun asked the doctor with disbeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter